I think it's pretty obvious what the first downloadable car will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
864
United States
Long Beach, CA
Messages
danonite
The 2012 Nissan GT-R. Now with 530 HP and improved aerodynamics!
01-2012-nissan-gt-r-fd.jpg


Kazunori absolutely cannot live without the latest GT-R in the game. :sly:
 
i hope not

I could do without as well. it looks the same, and i can tune the '08 GTR to upwards of 800bhp if i feel so inclined.
 
Let me guess, another bashing the series for too many GT-Rs post?
 
If there are going to be DLC cars then I expect the first to be the BMW 1 Series M Coupe and the new Toyota FT-86 (even though there are at least 2 in the game).
 
The first DLC will be a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS- Edge Special.













Oh, that already happened.
 
although it looks similar, i feel as if its meaner looking
 
I could do without as well. it looks the same, and i can tune the '08 GTR to upwards of 800bhp if i feel so inclined.

'07 you mean ? And yes please the more GTR's the better.
 
I'd expect the Toyota FT-86 to be the first DLC, since they released a video of it a long time ago.
 
Uhh there's no RM for the current GT-R and they even designed the real car's interior!
 
Wasn't the E30 BMW M3 top of the 'wanted' list for cars not currently in the game (but wanted to be in GT5) as voted by GTP members??

I only checked a few times, I remember at one stage it was quite a few votes ahead of the 2nd place car for a long time, don't know how the final vote turned out though.

Seeing as we have already got BMW's in the game, and there are many E30 M3's that are in concours / collectable condition, it shouldn't be too hard for them to get one to model it.

But, I guess the new GTR might just be too much of a temptation for Kaz and his love affair with the Skylines. It would probably be easier to model the GTR too, as I imagine in terms of looks it's not going to be massively different from the other R35GTR's - it's not like it's a complete change i.e. R33GTR compared to a R34GTR and a R34GTR compared to an R35GTR.

We'll have to wait and see..
 
I'd expect the Toyota FT-86 to be the first DLC, since they released a video of it a long time ago.

I would lean towards the FT-86 too.
 
I would lean towards the FT-86 too.

+1, at least as far as the NEXT DLC car. As someone mentioned earlier, the "Edge Special" was the first for the US, and we're also expecting the Nissan GT-R GT Academy car that the EU got for participating the GT Academy.

This might make GT6, but I doubt it. By then, there will be bigger, better, and faster GT-Rs to go for.

This is one is just as memorable as the last one... which was the VSpec.... wasn't it? I dunno, they all look alike.
 
No thanks, 2 is enough.
 
it looks alot cleaner , though i feel they could open up the grill a bit more im not quite in luv with the dark plastic cross bar look
 
And the winner of Dumbest Thread of the Day goes to...


jEVKBmwjEujLuZTetujMObWqYbihJmoW.png
 
The first ever free download car was the chrome line Jag given away buy a facebook Promo.

The first official Free DLC expansion pack of cars. Were the Chrome line cars released on Japan store only.
The collectors edition Charged for them. Which is why there were only 3 cars in the expansion not 6.
This included a BMW, a JAG and a LAMBO.

So yes the First FREE DLC cars are allready out.
If you want to go for the First PAYED for Expansion that would be the Stealth car Pack in the Signature edition which you had to download and you payed extra for....

So both the Free and payed for expansion car packs have been done allready.

Stealth cars are Exclusive...
Chrome line are timed exclusive, so will pop up on store after Promo ends. (like the 3 in japan)

Japan allready got a 2010 GT-R Race car
1032g5464.jpg

and 2011 road car
1048g1206.jpg

So dont need another just yet.
 
Last edited:
^^ Good point. I forgot about those. I had all the Chromelines from the CE and a Stealth SLS from pre-ordering it off of Amazon.
 
While the GT-R is my favorite car, the 2 existing ones are enough for me IMO.
 
While the GT-R is my favorite car, the 2 existing ones are enough for me IMO.

Your lucky if you managed to stop your self buying the others GT-Rs then.
 
I'd prefer something else instead of yet another Skyline... :crazy:
 
Hey, I'd rather see this as a DLC than nothing!
 
Another skyline , god damm
 
To many skylines in the game as it is!
 
The 2012 R35 GTR would be a welcome addition. although something fresh would be sweet.
 
The first real DLC car will be this
593888998.jpg


1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 (Pebble Beach Award 2010) '52

Which look pretty hideous :yuck:
 
too bad.. i hope we get the new gtr and i hope it can push over 900hp close to 1000hp if not over. japanese made this game, ofcourse there's gonna GTRs as it is one of their top performing street car. I hope we get the 2012, 2013, 2014, even a flying GTR concept from the future haha. And some hovering flying Miata Roadsters. :)
 
The first real DLC car will be this
593888998.jpg


1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 (Pebble Beach Award 2010) '52

Which look pretty hideous :yuck:

That? In GT5? :drool: Now that's a work of art, I'll trade 50 Skylines for that thing anyday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back