I think it's pretty obvious what the first downloadable car will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM anyone?
Would love to see more RM's for cars like the DB9 (DBR9), Murice SV (R-SV), etc, the game really needs them.
 
Why cant PD put the Koenigsegg Agera R as a new downloadable car?
 
I quite like the look of that new GTR but I can make do with what we already have. I'd prefer something completely new as the first DLC.
 
To be honest, im not really bothered about whta we get in a DLC, im sort of on the lines with more rm cars. I really miss the ford focus rs.
 
RM anyone?
Would love to see more RM's for cars like the DB9 (DBR9), Murice SV (R-SV), etc, the game really needs them.

+1 for more RM's.
 
First we need to see a DLC, then we can talk about it....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back