IMSA | Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge | Revival? See post #622Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 654 comments
  • 28,589 views

Please vote on all the selections below.

  • Room Open: 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT / 5PM UTC

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
GS Class
1. IWannaB_SPruett / Boss Mustang #15
2. Giorgio_57
3. Ramalhinho91
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. Miata13b / somebodyshootme
3. WiiFreak
4. Brutaka
5. Scorpion0001
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
GS Class
1. IWannaB_SPruett / Boss Mustang #15
2. Giorgio_57
3. Ramalhinho91
4. Andil
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. Miata13b / somebodyshootme
3. WiiFreak
4. Brutaka
5. Scorpion0001
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
GS Class
1. IWannaB_SPruett / Boss Mustang #15
2. Giorgio_57
3. Ramalhinho91
4. Andil
5. Mikey24 (hopefully)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. Miata13b / somebodyshootme
3. WiiFreak
4. Brutaka
5. Scorpion0001
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
what kind of race pace are all of you ST guys running?
 
GS Class
1. IWannaB_SPruett / Boss Mustang #15
2. Giorgio_57
3. Ramalhinho91
4. Andil
5. Mikey24 (hopefully)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. Miata13b / somebodyshootme
3. WiiFreak
4. Brutaka
5. mikeylam
6. Scorpion0001
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
GS Class
1. IWannaB_SPruett / Boss Mustang #15
2. Giorgio_57
3. Ramalhinho91
4. Andil
5. Mikey24 (hopefully)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Ettick (unsure)

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. Miata13b / somebodyshootme
3. WiiFreak
4. Brutaka
5. mikeylam
6. Scorpion0001
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Just got my practice session in today at Indy. What type of lap times are people seeing. I feel I'm pushing the Miata hard, but I feel it is going to fall flat with running high 46's.
 
Just got my practice session in today at Indy. What type of lap times are people seeing. I feel I'm pushing the Miata hard, but I feel it is going to fall flat with running high 46's.
I don't think you are too far off.
 
I don't think you are too far off.
I hope not, what I am hoping for tomorrow is to give good competition to everyone and have fun :-)
 
Am I right that it's less than 2 hours till the room opens, or is that wrong?
 
Am I right that it's less than 2 hours till the room opens, or is that wrong?
I believe 3 hours, but don't quote me on that. Got to run an errand then I'll be online.
 
Got a tuning room up.

ID 1472-6118-3787-3245-7089
 
So only 4 cars in GS today? Where did everyone go?
 
So I apologize to anyone I kicked on the tuning/ practice room today. I see people racing with cars that are not in regulation cars. There is a time and place for that, but not before a race.

Again I am sorry if I kicked anyone racing today.
 
GS Class
1. IWannaB_SPruett / Boss Mustang #15
2. Giorgio_57
3. Ramalhinho91
4. Andil
5. Mikey24 (hopefully)
6. JakeKing39
7.
8.
9.
10. Ettick (unsure)

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. Miata13b / somebodyshootme
3. WiiFreak
4. Brutaka
5. mikeylam
6. Scorpion0001
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Revised list:

GS Class
1. IWannaB_SPruett / Boss Mustang #15
2. Giorgio_57
3. Ramalhinho91
4. Andil
5. JakeKing39
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Ettick (unsure)

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. Miata13b / somebodyshootme
3. WiiFreak
4. Brutaka
5. mikeylam
6. Scorpion0001
7.
8.
9.
10.

Race info:

racereport_indianapolis.png


Race room is open a little early.
 
So I apologize to anyone I kicked on the tuning/ practice room today. I see people racing with cars that are not in regulation cars. There is a time and place for that, but not before a race.

Again I am sorry if I kicked anyone racing today.
It's because you set the room to open to the public, so there's people not in the club joining the room.
 
Late addition by one of our ST Drivers, he's entering the room now.

GS Class
1. IWannaB_SPruett / Boss Mustang #15
2. Giorgio_57
3. Ramalhinho91
4. Andil
5. JakeKing39
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Ettick (unsure)

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. Miata13b / somebodyshootme
3. WiiFreak
4. Brutaka
5. mikeylam
6. Scorpion0001
7. Midnite-Rider32
8.
9.
10.
 
Hey guys, give me a few minutes for a complete reset. If that doesn't work, we may need to postpone. :grumpy:
 
Hey guys, give me a few minutes for a complete reset. If that doesn't work, we may need to postpone. :grumpy:
Is it set to Fix lobby? That may be one issue.
 
I will not be racing for I am having connection issues. Good luck.
 
Still borked. Oddly I didn't have issues getting into the first room.

EDIT: And now it works. Wat.
 
Didn't have issues with first room. Second room when issues starting happening.

Just went out, cleared cache, and got back in first time - so if you can't join, try that...
 
Ok let's race :-)
 
Back