IMSA | Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge | Revival? See post #622Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 654 comments
  • 28,589 views

Please vote on all the selections below.

  • Room Open: 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT / 5PM UTC

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Depending on what the Mrs. Has planned for Sunday I do not know if I can commit this weekend. I'll stay reserved for right now. I'll have a better idea on Sunday.
 
Sorry, As much as I love this concept of a series, I don't have the time to take part. I'm going to have to pull out. Have a great season everybody!
I don't really have the time to run it but I find a way.
 
But others may have actual lives to consider? :odd:
Oh I'm sure, I just got upset that we're not even 2 races into the season and there's already been half a field of dropouts. I'm sure you understand how frustrating that is.
 
Oh I'm sure, I just got upset that we're not even 2 races into the season and there's already been half a field of dropouts. I'm sure you understand how frustrating that is.
I do actually know how frustrating it is. 👍
 
GS Class
1. Andil
2. Giorgio_57
3. cnd01
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. mikeylam
3. IforceV8
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
GS Class
1. Andil
2. Giorgio_57
3. cnd01
4. Ramalhinho91
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. mikeylam
3. IforceV8
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
GS Class
1. Andil
2. Giorgio_57
3. cnd01
4. Ramalhinho91
5.IWannaB_SPruett
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
GS Class
1. Andil
2. Giorgio_57
3. cnd01
4. Ramalhinho91
5. IWannaB_SPruett
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. mikeylam
3. IforceV8
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
GS Class
1. Andil
2. Giorgio_57
3. cnd01
4. Ramalhinho91
5. IWannaB_SPruett
6. CSLACR
7.
8.
9.
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. mikeylam
3. IforceV8
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
I should be racing, sorry for being a little inactive here. 👍

GS Class
1. Andil
2. Giorgio_57
3. cnd01
4. Ramalhinho91
5. IWannaB_SPruett
6. CSLACR
7. Mikey
8.
9.
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. mikeylam
3. IforceV8
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
There's a chance that I'll oversleep and miss the race, but consider me in for now.

GS Class
1. Andil
2. Giorgio_57
3. cnd01
4. Ramalhinho91
5. IWannaB_SPruett
6. CSLACR
7. Mikey
8. Ettick
9.
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. mikeylam
3. IforceV8
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
I am unsure if I am going to be able to make it tomorrow. I will try my best to make it, have a lot of things to take car of first. Hopefully an early start tomorrow will get me into the field by afternoon start time.
 
I'm not sure either. I'm going shopping so probably not.
 
Sorry, I can't make it tomorrow. I have studying to do. I should be good for next week though.
 
Just a side note, anyone that didn't show for Daytona and doesn't show for Indy that hasn't told me they have other plans (those that just haven't been around) will have their registration deleted.
 
Hmmm, thought I posted my reasons for missing the last two races? My mistake.

GS Class
1. Andil
2. Giorgio_57
3. cnd01
4. Ramalhinho91
5. IWannaB_SPruett
6. CSLACR
7. Mikey
8. Ettick
9. Downhill Dino
10.

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. mikeylam
3. IforceV8
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Posting from my phone. Internet is not working. that effectively keeps me from racing today :(
 
How long till room is up? I get confused with the time zones :P
 
How long till room is up? I get confused with the time zones :p
10 min I believe.
Right now. :p

Also:

racereport_indianapolis.png
 
Right above the registration links there are two links that take you to the current registration lists.
Ah, totally missed that. Anyways I'll check in the coming weeks and see if any cars become available that tickle my fancy. 👍
 
Thought I was signing up for the race at Laguna Seca. :dunce:
 
Back