IMSA | Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge | Revival? See post #622Open 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 654 comments

Please vote on all the selections below.

• Room Open: 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT / 5PM UTC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you fiddled with your suspension and LSD yet?

Other than that, you seem extremely slow compared to the Aston Martin.

Yeah I have, helped straighten the car out. I'm still around a second off the Aston's time (no draft). I noticed once I got to sectors with straights I was losing out, but I have the corners down.

Last edited:
Wow! that is a full 3 seconds faster than my qualifying times in the nissan! did you do this on an empty tank?
No just slapped on a setup and 4 laps later, bang. 👍

Yeah I have, helped straighten the car out. I'm still around a second off the Aston's time (no draft). I noticed once I got to sectors with straights I was losing out, but I have the corners down.
I'd have thought the RUF would be quick in a straight line... :confused:

No just slapped on a setup and 4 laps later, bang. 👍

I'd have thought the RUF would be quick in a straight line... :confused:
well that's interesting.... seems like that is one quick car, and the RGT is hard to control with all of its weight in the rear of the car, and it is just as fast as the nissan at the finishing line at least it is for me

Does the Fairlady have any areo parts on it? Also, what colors does the #41 Duran Racing car have?

@rcb929 Aero Kit Type A and Special wing Type A Color is Vibrant Red (C) and white brake calipers. The wheels must be Rays TE37-SL and the color Gunmetal :)

Sorry for double post :boggled:

For the test since the ST registration isn't ready I'll just have my car in a solid Black testing livery.

Last edited:
Wow! that is a full 3 seconds faster than my qualifying times in the nissan! did you do this on an empty tank?
What are your speeds at the start/finish line? With the current specs, my testing times for both cars are:

- RUF RGT = 1:56.651 / 161mph @ the line
- Nissan 370Z = 1:56.707 / 161mph @ the line

Also, official test room is OPEN. Located in the club lobby, club ID is in the "Room Settings" tab in the OP.

Does the Fairlady have any areo parts on it? Also, what colors does the #41 Duran Racing car have?
370Z testing settings, achieved a 1:56.707 / 161mph at the start/finish line

95/95
9.80/8.80
6/4
2/2
3/3
0.0/0.0
0.00/ -0.05

Brakes 5/3

LSD 13/10/10

Downforce 15

Ballast position 50%

Also, I noticed your number plate should actually be Type E, and font either A or B is preferred. All your aero/color info is on the last page of the registration before you submit.

Edit: Someone actually beat you by 30 minutes for the #41 car. #14 is also taken, so if you want the Z you'll have to switch to the Tim Bell #29.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the test session. I'm personally interested in the #5 CJ Wilson MX-5. What colour and aero will that have?

@rcb929 just when you left I took the 370Z out on that same setup and ran a 56.635 after a few laps.

Edit: Testing room is officially closed. Thanks to those who attended.

She's ready :D

Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 01.38.52.png

Good Job with the BoP R1600. Just tested the Mustang and Aston at Daytona. .035 sec difference. With stock suspensions, tuned LSD.

For reference for the other ST guys. I hit a 2.07.3 in the Genesis with a tuned setup.
Untuned I hit a 2'08.7xx in the Miata. Lot of time left out there.
ST BoP regs were set with all the cars in the mid 2:05's. Should be hitting roughly 145mph at the start/finish line. 👍

Edit: Championship points tables (or links to) are now in the OP.

ST BoP regs were set with all the cars in the mid 2:05's. Should be hitting roughly 145mph at the start/finish line. 👍

Edit: Championship points tables (or links to) are now in the OP.
Did you tune the cars at all? I did all of 4 laps in it. I have not changed a single setting on the car. I still stand with a lot of time left out there, I can easily see 3 seconds on the course after tuning.

Did you tune the cars at all? I did all of 4 laps in it. I have not changed a single setting on the car. I still stand with a lot of time left out there, I can easily see 3 seconds on the course after tuning.
Yes about 90% of the cars in both classes were using tunes found on GTP, most of them from praiano63's thread in the tuning section.

Back