July DLC Clues

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 81 comments
Someone said there was no more forza 5 dlc

Glad they were wrong

Someone needs to be tarred and feathered! This is the last of the car pass DLC, we don't know if their will be any more but from history they could still release more that everyone would have to pay for.

They gave 3 vague clues for Tuesdays DLC.
  1. Another “Grand Prix Legend”. - no idea
  2. Ascari almost won in it. - Ferrari 375
  3. Pure poison. - no idea
Lamborghini Veneno? They have the P1 and LaFerrari, just missing this. Seems to be the general consensus at Forza.net forums.

For GP Legend I wish it was the Tyrrell P34 or the Brabham BT46B, but a lot of guys are saying Lotus 49.

Last edited:
Grand Prix legend could be a lot of things and I don't care which one (but I want it to be the McLaren MP4-4)

Does Veneno mean poison? It popped up a few times on Google Images when I searched pure poison car.

Literally only just bought the car pass for Forza 5 and only just heard the length of the pass got extended to include this pack also. Roll on Tuesday!

New Clues!

Car 4. Ferdinand Porsche designed cars other than VWs and Porsches.

Car 5. It ain't a Beauville, and I never understood that name.

Car 6. Around the farm this old boy would serve you well.

Final 4 later today 👍

Final Clues!

Car 7. Last of the V8 interceptors

Car 8. You don't have to jump through quite as many rings to to spin up thiS ride. But the driving experience is Still sure to Satisfy.

Car 9. One of the rungs on the ladder to being immortalized as a racing hero.

Car 10. It was accused of copying the Mustang, and is considered anything but dull by JDM enthusiasts.

My guesses:

5. The old Vandura
7. Impala SS / Crown Vic?
10. First-gen Celica?

3. Lamborghini Veneno

4. Mercedes Benz SSK

5. GMC Vandura

6. 1956 Ford F100

7. Mercury Marauder

8. Old Nissan Bluebird SSS or new Nissan Pulsar SSS

10. Mitsubishi Starion

I have no clue about the rest.

#1 Lotus 49, or anything else from the game that bore the same name. Maybe a BRM, or an Eagle
#3 Lambo Veneno
#4 MBZ SSK
#5 A-Team Van
#6 F100
#7 Ford Falcon XB
#8 Chevy Sonic. Obvious Sonic the Hedgehog reference with the rings.
#9 Formula Ford? or a 125cc Kart?
#10 1st gen Toyota Celica?

I did some research on the Type D and it's safe to say it's going to be a proper handful. :scared:

750kg was the weight limit and engine size was limited to 3 litres if using a supercharger. Power went as high as 550hp which is insane considering the tyres back then weren't what you call high tech. :lol:

Back