2015 Audi S3 Sedan
1956 Ford F-100
1973 Ford XB Falcon GT
1983 GMC Vandura G-1500

7 new cars. Nice job *_*

@TokoTurismo COME HERE NOW *_*

OMG that type D..... I am unworthy :bowdown:

Marvellous v12 engine

The Hot Wheels Car Pack is the final monthly car pack for Forza Motorsport 5 and is included as part of the Forza Motorsport 5 Car Pass. While this is the last monthly car pack, Forza fans can look forward to more DLC cars coming your way in the weeks and months ahead. Stay tuned for more details!

From T10, so looks like this is the last monthly DLC; but not the last DLC for FM5.

Also from HeliosT10 over on the forza forums.
Yes! Plus this car pack is just the beginning of our partnership with Hot Wheels. Expect more news on what that will entail in the future as well :)

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst16680p2_Hot-wheels-car-pack.aspx

Can't wait to paint the Celica like the recent red Hot Wheels release.

The S3 is a nice looking thing, too.

7 new cars, 4 open wheelers, all drivetrains other than FF represented, and spanning 76 years. Yet people say Forza has no diversity...

What an awesome car pack to wrap up the monthlies on 👍

7 new cars, 4 open wheelers, all drivetrains other than FF represented, and spanning 76 years. Yet people say Forza has no diversity...

What an awesome car pack to wrap up the monthlies on 👍

Two questions...

Who is saying that? And, more importantly, why would you care when you know it's not true?

Awesome car pack BTW.. Best yet I think!. I wonder if the Porsche Pack will make a return anytime soon, I sure hope so!

Two questions...

Who is saying that? And, more importantly, why would you care when you know it's not true?

Awesome car pack BTW.. Best yet I think!. I wonder if the Porsche Pack will make a return anytime soon, I sure hope so!

Its coming directly from T10 via the news articles for the July DLC on their website!

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm5_july_hot_wheels_car_pack

It is at the bottom of the news article

The Hot Wheels Car Pack is the final monthly car pack for Forza Motorsport 5 and is included as part of the Forza Motorsport 5 Car Pass. While this is the last monthly car pack, Forza fans can look forward to more DLC cars coming your way in the weeks and months ahead. Stay tuned for more details!

lol, I think I may have been reading your post wrong. Not sure if you are responding to the diversity thing, or the last monthly DLC part of their post.

I just had to post this. Photorealistic! From T10's site. :drool:
d11aa136-d156-407e-871c-3592dc052ee3.jpg

Two questions...

It's a fairly comment sentiment among lesser-informed critics - especially those who haven't looked at the pie charts for classes from the previous games. Just noting it, is all.

I'm guessing, since it wasn't in Horizon and they said Porsche wouldn't be in FM5, we won't be seeing them again for a while... though if we do, I imagine it'd be a massive announcement. And I'd have the money waiting for it :D

Auto Union Type-D :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

35f2e1f4-6a32-41e2-858f-77aaa1e188a1_zps6e21aba3.jpg

Uuuuuunf.

It's a fairly comment sentiment among lesser-informed critics - especially those who haven't looked at the pie charts for classes from the previous games. Just noting it, is all.

I'm guessing, since it wasn't in Horizon and they said Porsche wouldn't be in FM5, we won't be seeing them again for a while... though if we do, I imagine it'd be a massive announcement. And I'd have the money waiting for it :D

Uuuuuunf.
"Uuuuuunf" is the word :crazy:

Sooo... Who's going to be doing the "McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari and Lamborghini Veneno" battle on TopGear's test track or Nurburgring? It's finally happening!!
happy.gif

28e70780-6949-402f-993a-cc65322e2bdb.jpg
I hate to say it, but i think the beautiful veneno doesn't have much of a chance :nervous:

...well now. This is interesting.
To be frank, there are a lot of categories there and this leak's been there since January. They did satisfy the "Pre-War GP" and "1960s GP" categories but there's also Stock Cars, Super Trucks, Early GT, and body styles like 911 and Monaro/GTO.

I personally think it's a glitch; the Murcielago and Supra body styles come up with 0 cars.

Back