Maserati Gran Turismo S With BLACK STOCK Rims

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 12 comments
  • 1,401 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
Does anyone have a gran turismo s with BLACK STOCK Wheels?
I have 20 or so tickets and a few 0/0/0 cars(including XFR and speed 12!)
Just say what you want and I'll see if I have it!
 
Scottish GT5
Does anyone have a gran turismo s with BLACK STOCK Wheels?
I have 20 or so tickets and a few 0/0/0 cars(including XFR and speed 12!)
Just say what you want and I'll see if I have it!

Should be able to get you one for a ticket?
 
NJ72
Should be able to get you one for a ticket?

Great! I just need to stress that it needs to be STOCK Wheels! I am aware you could only paint stock wheels in a previous update!
Tickets: 1,5,7,8,12,15x2,19,20,21,22,23x2,24x2,1000,1967x2,1970!
 
Hmm... im not sure if I have one then, but i'll have a gander in a bit and report back
 
I have one for tade. Would you trade your level 7 ticket for it?
 
Last edited:
I dont have one mate, sorry
 
Does anyone have a gran turismo s with BLACK STOCK Wheels?
I have 20 or so tickets and a few 0/0/0 cars(including XFR and speed 12!)
Just say what you want and I'll see if I have it!

I might have 1 with 0/0/0, check here ^-^
I don't trade much anymore, but I still don't own a lvl7 ticket. If you want to trade, send me a PM.
 
GT CHAMP
I have one for tade. Would you trade your level 7 ticket for it?

goukipau
I might have 1 with 0/0/0, check here ^-^
I don't trade much anymore, but I still don't own a lvl7 ticket. If you want to trade, send me a PM.

I would like to trade with both of you!
 
Have one completely stock driven once i think let me know of your interested
 
GT CHAMP
I can trade today after reset.

Thats great! I can't send for a couple if days but i'll send you a fr in a bit!
 
Thats great! I can't send for a couple if days but i'll send you a fr in a bit!

I am at work at the moment but will accept friend request as soon as I get home. The Maserati has switches but 0 miles.
 
GT CHAMP
I am at work at the moment but will accept friend request as soon as I get home. The Maserati has switches but 0 miles.

Great!
 
Back