NES (S3): Season 4 discussions etc

What should we do regarding the race start procedure?

• Change only the LMP race to rolling start

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • change both GT3 and LMP races to rolling start

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh yeah, my entry for the Nurb:

Name: Splurgethesecond
Car: Nissan GTR gr.3
Team: Martini-Nismo Racing
Number: 39
Tyres: Bridgestone

Nippon fast boi is back bois

the other suggestion I have is make a vc party during the nurb for safety car tests, Apple is almost the steward on it he calls it, everyone for the most part stays quiet, doesn't require everyone to be able to talk but just to listen

I won’t do that but it’s an example how mayhem it will cause and not be able to run other cars
I can go with the Audi or other car but IF there’s no reservations or too much people going for that
AND Till August we’ll have a lot of updates and they could include new LMP cars
Jesus don’t rush things
I suggest you Apple that:
1 you don’t give a heads up about the sign up list
Just after time goes past but it’s not the we should do things

Oh if we go that way I want 2x Porsche’s for LMP
One team per car only.

EDIT: Sorry, I misunderstood your comment.

I won’t do that but it’s an example how mayhem it will cause and not be able to run other cars
I can go with the Audi or other car but IF there’s no reservations or too much people going for that
AND Till August we’ll have a lot of updates and they could include new LMP cars
Jesus don’t rush things
I suggest you Apple that:
1 you don’t give a heads up about the sign up list
Just after time goes past but it’s not the we should do things
I think Gugas has a point here. We need to figure out a fair way of distributing the different cars, also taking into consideration the narrative of the series. I also agree that we should wait with different reservations of the cars, as it would easily turn into a complete cacophony of chaos. Like the letter-rhymes ya'll? ;)

I think Gugas has a point here. We need to figure out a fair way of distributing the different cars, also taking into consideration the narrative of the series. I also agree that we should wait with different reservations of the cars, as it would easily turn into a complete cacophony of chaos. Like the letter-rhymes ya'll? ;)
Ok. One thought I had on this: NO RESERVATIONS. The reigning teams champions get first pick in their respective categories, but from then on it's first come first served regarding who gets what. Like a lot of things I come up with recently though, this may also be a 'bad idea' lol

Names in papers
Put it on something
Take one and each one choose
We could do a group chat it “could” work but the ideia won’t move from here I guess...

Here's the race report for Round 8. (will be updated over time):

1st: JoeOfTheFire +25pts
2nd: Splurge +18pts
3rd: Traels +15pts
4th: Sniparator +12pts
5th: Gugas +10pts
6th: OffApple +8pts
7th: Y_Bearr +6pts
8th: Nilsemann +4pts
DNF: Dirten
DNF: Comptonn

Fastest lap: JoeOfTheFire +2pts (3:55.121)

3rd: Sniparator +15pts
4th: Dirten +12pts
5th: Julien +10pts
6th: Comptonn +8pts
7th: Nilsemann +6pts
8th: OffApple +4pts
DNF: Gugas

Fastest lap: JoeOfTheFire +2pts (3:18.417)

GT3: Splurge and Gugas. Lap 1, Mulsanne corner. Gugas -1pt

Last edited:
I mean my thinking is always try to level the playing field than honour the champions, give them the well done and challenge them to go one better by doing it in a worse car.

So my suggestion would be lowest active constructor gets first pick and go up from there, especially as we're aiming for a custom BoP which makes the cars more equal, makes life more interesting seeing good drivers trying to work a more troublesome car, that and then the consistent competition ballast suggested for next season.

An
Here's the race report for Round 8. (will be updated over time):

3rd: Traels +15pts
4th: Sniparator +12pts
5th: Gugas +10pts
6th: OffApple +8pts
7th: Y_Bearr +6pts
8th: Nilsemann +4pts
DNF: Splurge
DNF: Comptonn

Fastest lap: JoeOfTheFire +2pts (3:55.121)

3rd: Sniparator +15pts
4th: Dirten +12pts
5th: Julien +10pts
6th: Comptonn +8pts
7th: Nilsemann +6pts
8th: OffApple +4pts
DNF: Gugas

Fastest lap: JoeOfTheFire +2pts (3:18.417)

GT3: Splurge and Gugas. Lap 1, Mulsanne corner.

As usual, anyone can give their thoughts and verdict on the incident to help reach a better conclusion. Just remember to send your thoughts directly to me through PSN
Uhhhh I did finish the GT3 you put me down twice lmao

Today is the last day to sign up for the N1H special event before I open it up to people outside of our community.

Also, the final overall championship points update will happen tomorrow, so please send me your thoughts and judgements on the incident listed sooner rather than later. :D

Last edited:
Okay, i changed my mind, i'd like to enter the N1H event.

Traels666 #42
JTTOU Racing
GOT DEM FIRESTONES BOY YEEEHAAAWWW. FIREHAWKS! LETS GO!
Am I to assume your vehicle of choice for this event will be the Corvette, or were you planning on something different?

Am I to assume your vehicle of choice for this event will be the Corvette, or were you planning on something different?
How on earth did i forget..
*Resume texan accent*
'course i ain't runnin' no dang other sportscar (really roll the R's here), whatchu think this is, europe? Corvette baby, woo!

Y'all ain't got too many corners over there in germany, do ya?

Back