New glitch on nurb. 200 laps in minutes.

• Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 556 comments
I swear all you people do is drive in circles until you find a cheat. Come on. I don't care if you use it but this is what the game has come to? :indiff:

If you have a friend that has either the x1 or fgt then ask them to share and you can use it to try. Post back if it works.

Reporting Back :)

I borrowed an X1, but the game did not allow me to use in the online rooms :nervous:

However, I did manage to enter the ring with a Mazda Furai... BUT I got NO laps no matter how many times I crossed the finish line :crazy:

I think I'll just do some B-Spec for easy Cr. like I used to :)

Reporting Back :)

I borrowed and X1, but the game did not allow me to use in the online rooms :nervous:

However, I did mange to enter the ring with a Mazda Furai... BUT I got NO laps no matter how many times I crossed the finish line :crazy:

I think I'll just do some B-Spec for easy Cr. like I used to :)

Laps- Make sure you hit the Grey area in the MAP and cross the Finish line accordingly. Watch here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar2AXcGaZQw

have anyone done 4-5 secs using DS3?any tips on car set-up/settings/throttle control?my average lap is 6-7 secs,i got beaten eventhough i got in first sometimes LOL :lol:

I dont do this type of exploit, but the phrase "Don't hate the players, hate the game" comes to mind. PD really need to think up a way for people who don't have hours and hours to spare to make credits, while the people who do have the hours, can do it over time as they wish.

I find it funny that people think it's a "New" glitch. This came about when SSR7 was discovered. It was just SSR7 was much faster.

@Jitcup

I replied to your comment on my Youtube Video about my 4.9 Second Laps. Hope it helps, If you need to know the rest of my X1 Setup shoot me a PM and i'll give them to you.

@Phil Bell - Glad it helped bud. Thats all I wanted to make the Video for is to help people who are having trouble with it. Let me know if you guys need anything else.

I don't know, there are people who do it for the good cause, pointing it out for PD ? And ofcourse, there are enough people doing it for the virtual $$..

Going for the banhammer??

*Sigh*
You don't have to post here, or try the glitch if you don't want it.

You still can? Nobody forces you to do the glitch?

👍👍👍👍

All good points

I'm really not that much into glitching but I love people doing it. People wouldn't be doing stuf like this. PD should really bring back the bonus races with big pay outs. Adding a level limit (lets say level 25?) would stop people complaining about people leveling up to fast. Grinding Indy is just as boring as making donuts or driving circles so I can't blame people doing these glitches for easy money.

As long as PD is not working on a sollution to grinding there will be glitches. They can patch this but somebody will find a new way to make easy money.

I want to try this in a few hours. Does anyone want to push me in to the wall? How does an incentive of 2 gold chips sound?

Back