New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,039 comments
Hi guys, here's a new French GT enthusiast! I love clean and realistic racing, and I keep trying to improve my driving. I'm also interested in Parity Racing since it's an opportunity to not finish last for sure, as I'm not the fastest guy on track! :P Would be a good complement to TT and more 'real' races.

See you guys on track! ;)

WRS/3D3 Career Championship Parity Racing at its best :sly:

Hi guys! I'm Ibuki, I'm new here and I just spun out my NSX! :3

Joined about 20 minutes ago, not a good GT player, hope I get into Divison 5! Look forward to seeing you all! :3
Welcome and don't underestimate yourself! I believe that soon you'll find out that your limits are higher than tou thought. :) see you soon on the track.

Hey everyone, I'm Jacob, and I'm new here in the WRS (obviously :lol:)!

I joined a few days ago, so it'll take some time for me to get up to speed. See you all out on the track! :cheers: :gtpflag:
Welcome Jacob, since I'm not able to compete with you very often on Saturday nights I look forward to competing with you here. Good luck.

I joined a couple weeks ago, so I'm still relatively new but... I haven't introduced myself... ;)

Yeah, I'm Mike (and I realised there's another guy called Mike here :lol:), I'm half South-African, 18, and spend most of my days on the Playstation. Before joining WRS I thought to quit GT altogether (because it was just bad with online servers etc. and the career mode is boring now I've basically finished it) but after joining this community I already feel that you are all such a great bunch of guys to hang with and I definitely feel welcome! So thanks for taking me in guys! :cheers:

Back