New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,039 comments
Technically, I'm not new as I have participated before...but that was over a year ago now so thought I'd re-introduce myself.

I'm David, from the UK. Am old-school when it comes to controls, namely auto shifting and x/square for throttle/brake...would love to get a wheel or at least use better controller config but neither is possible. Having said that, I'm not really slow so I don't mind too much.

Anyway, have re-introduced myself..looking forward to getting back into it

Hello everyone!

Been wanting to join for a few months but never took the time to figure out how until now. I enjoy running time trials in the seasonals, but we only get new ones every two weeks and I've found most friends run them once and they're done. So the competition of running for a better time is missing. Looking forward to competing in the WRS time trials, even though I'll be a back marker.

Hello everyone!

Been wanting to join for a few months but never took the time to figure out how until now. I enjoy running time trials in the seasonals, but we only get new ones every two weeks and I've found most friends run them once and they're done. So the competition of running for a better time is missing. Looking forward to competing in the WRS time trials, even though I'll be a back marker.
Welcome

Not quite "back" yet. Have not registered for WRS yet.

Edit: sorry for double post. Its been a while.
We allow double posts in here. Fetchy doesn't catch edits to posts. ;) The good news is that joining is easier than ever, takes about 10min.

internet is great now. Its the skills I'm worried about :lol: I'll have a look at what needs to be done to qualify and get practicing.

Knowing you it won't take long though! I would love to race you in the Online Events too :)

Back