Next DLC?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 65 comments
Not everyone wanted to pay 50 bucks for the same cars I can go drive on Forza 4, and paid for already.
So how is it any different than buying FM5 in general? You paid $60 to play with cars and tracks that were in FM4. The same goes with FM 4 to FM3. FM3 to FM2. FM2 to FM1.

I doubt anyone is disagreeing that 10 all new cars would be welcome, but to ignore the development and costs behind DLC is a massive oversight and a poor assumption to make. It doesn't matter if the cars were in FM4; they still needed to be updated for the new physics and graphics engine, as well as integrated into all of the features of the game.

What DLC pack was the 2008 Impreza hatchback part of? Cause it's in my game, listed as free and I don't recall ever seeing it.

Oh I feel stupid now, the list on the last page - with the pic of the Chapparal - only lists 9 cars. :s

I need to change my pants, the 2E is the car I've wanted in GT for years but even better it's in FM. The 2E had an adjustable wing that the driver could set be a lever. I wonder if the wing will adjust on it's own or at all. If the 2F and 2A show up I"ll only need three cars in my garage.
I'd rather take the 2J and the 2D.

I've gone silly with the Transit tonight.

Already got one stock, one raised 4x4 Super Duty model, a 3.8 GT sports model and an oversteering, audio delight with the 5.7 V8, which is awaiting paint.

3wY1aoM.jpg

U6yU9Wy.jpg

iy5O6Ky.jpg

c5QcuVx.jpg

8cd9Gaa.jpg

AJtj99i.jpg

IAvmP6D.jpg

3x2RBQk.jpg

NVqqMvB.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
BOEjaTX.jpg

:cheers:

mobile.335xpko4.jpg

mobile.336kljeq.jpg

mobile.321bbjzp.jpg

mobile.33323jap.jpg

mobile.330yhjsq.jpg

mobile.328xbj8l.jpg

mobile.3197sk90.jpg

mobile.332zgkgi.jpg

mobile.326ulj0d.jpg

mobile.334u8k2y.jpg

Last edited:
More rally bodywork! If they're not hinting at an expansion for 5, then they're definitely getting their house in order for Horizon 2.

Damn it, I hate T10's practice of recycling cars, but part of me really, really thinks they're worth it just for those rally kits. :drool:

So how is it any different than buying FM5 in general? You paid $60 to play with cars and tracks that were in FM4. The same goes with FM 4 to FM3. FM3 to FM2. FM2 to FM1.

I doubt anyone is disagreeing that 10 all new cars would be welcome, but to ignore the development and costs behind DLC is a massive oversight and a poor assumption to make. It doesn't matter if the cars were in FM4; they still needed to be updated for the new physics and graphics engine, as well as integrated into all of the features of the game.
Go ahead and buy everything turn 10 sells. Maybe Forza 6 will have 100 cars at launch

Yep i wonder if they will add the Fan car in the future.

My dad grew up about 30 mins from where Hap Sharpe and Jim Hall designed and developed their cars. I want the whole 2 series of cars in FM. Their Indy cars would be a nice bonus as well.

Who the f cares really? This forum has been awfully silent no?

I can't speak for Slip as he's more than capable of doing so himself, but we do. Otherwise we wouldn't be asking you to credit people when necessary. If it isn't your material don't attempt to pass it off as such. Simple as day.

And the "This forum has been awfully silent no?" excuse makes next to no sense in this context.

But hey Slip, let me give you what you want. I only link pics of G-ROM, he's a known photographer. And dont tell me i dont give credit.

You don't give credit. In fact, you only just started to after being told to do so several dozen times.

Check my trackrecord mate :dunce:

Your track record is filled with you being told to give credit when posting pictures that aren't your own. This dates back to, oh, November of last year. If you want me to quote every single instance in which you were warned about this, I'd be more than happy to.

Turn10 and PD will always have the problem with their content, when a new generation arrives. PD decided to include standard cars in GT5 and go for quantity. Turn10 decided to go for quality. Will you make the same comment, if GT7 doesn't have standard cars anymore?

By the logic of these parts,those cars in GT7 would be new to GT7 so it is alright.

Wow, that's quite some "logic" there. You obviously have no idea why there are fewer cars and tracks in FM5. Find me a 100% reused asset in FM5 and I'll eat crow. I have a feeling I'll be going hungry tonight.

Let me guess because MS rushed them? So because they were rushed they can just give you anything? They can sell you a Nurburgring the same way it was last gen mistakes and all with graphical improvements but it would be okay because FM5 never had it?

Let me guess because MS rushed them? So because they were rushed they can just give you anything? They can sell you a Nurburgring the same way it was last gen mistakes and all with graphical improvements but it would be okay because FM5 never had it?
I see all reasoning is beyond your capacity right now. It seems like you just want something to be angry about and so you'll make up any version of reality to suit your feelings.

I haven't tried the Cinq yet, does it have the proper Maxi rallycar bodykit now? Can the plastic bits be painted? I am quite curious, as I loved the R5 in FM4, but was always bothered by the fact that I couldn't build it into a proper rally car.

I haven't tried the Cinq yet, does it have the proper Maxi rallycar bodykit now? Can the plastic bits be painted? I am quite curious, as I loved the R5 in FM4, but was always bothered by the fact that I couldn't build it into a proper rally car.

It does, along with a few hood and bumper options. The RS4 has a decent selection of bumpers; Abt, basic A4, S4 and Caractere.

Back