Next DLC?

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5' started by symo63, Mar 18, 2014.

1. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

So how is it any different than buying FM5 in general? You paid $60 to play with cars and tracks that were in FM4. The same goes with FM 4 to FM3. FM3 to FM2. FM2 to FM1.

I doubt anyone is disagreeing that 10 all new cars would be welcome, but to ignore the development and costs behind DLC is a massive oversight and a poor assumption to make. It doesn't matter if the cars were in FM4; they still needed to be updated for the new physics and graphics engine, as well as integrated into all of the features of the game.

symo63, UKMikey, TheAdmiester and 3 others like this.
  2. VXR

VXR

What DLC pack was the 2008 Impreza hatchback part of? Cause it's in my game, listed as free and I don't recall ever seeing it.

HAL20XX likes this.
  3. buickgnx88

buickgnx88 Premium

Well it would be the current (April) pack.

4. VXR

VXR

Oh I feel stupid now, the list on the last page - with the pic of the Chapparal - only lists 9 cars. :s

5. DurWinning

DurWinning

I'd rather take the 2J and the 2D.

6. VXR

VXR

I've gone silly with the Transit tonight.

Already got one stock, one raised 4x4 Super Duty model, a 3.8 GT sports model and an oversteering, audio delight with the 5.7 V8, which is awaiting paint.

HAL20XX likes this.
  7. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    :cheers:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    Ls2BluGoat, symo63, KinLM and 3 others like this.
  8. VXR

VXR

More rally bodywork! If they're not hinting at an expansion for 5, then they're definitely getting their house in order for Horizon 2.

HAL20XX likes this.
  9. INEEDNAWZZZ

INEEDNAWZZZ

Damn it, I hate T10's practice of recycling cars, but part of me really, really thinks they're worth it just for those rally kits. :drool:

Dude27 likes this.
  10. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

Go ahead and buy everything turn 10 sells. Maybe Forza 6 will have 100 cars at launch

11. Zelalem

Zelalem

Turn10 and PD will always have the problem with their content, when a new generation arrives. PD decided to include standard cars in GT5 and go for quantity. Turn10 decided to go for quality. Will you make the same comment, if GT7 doesn't have standard cars anymore?

12. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

The 2E is great, my new favorite R class car

13. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

Wow, that's quite some "logic" there. You obviously have no idea why there are fewer cars and tracks in FM5. Find me a 100% reused asset in FM5 and I'll eat crow. I have a feeling I'll be going hungry tonight.

UKMikey, FosterG, Igano and 2 others like this.
  14. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

Ain't ya got possums in your area?

[​IMG]

@King1982 Beautiful pictures! :tup:

yabiggoose, ImaRobot, UKMikey and 2 others like this.
  15. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

They're probably not his; he has a habit of not giving credit where it's due (and ignoring moderator requests).

16. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

Who the f cares really? This forum has been awfully silent no?

17. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Uh oh. :sick:

yabiggoose likes this.
  18. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

I blame depressed GT fans ;)

UKMikey, HAL20XX and BoneSawTX like this.
  19. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

But hey Slip, let me give you what you want. I only link pics of G-ROM, he's a known photographer. And dont tell me i dont give credit. Check my trackrecord mate :dunce:

LINKED FROM BussDriva DH!!!!

happy now??

mister dog and BoneSawTX like this.
  20. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

I only played FM4 so is this the first time a Chaparral is featured in the series? Long overdue if it is, seeing T10 are Americans.

BoneSawTX likes this.
  21. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

Be nice if we get some of McLarens Can-Am cars and a few Lola's as well to go along with the 2E.

UKMikey and mister dog like this.
  22. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

Yep i wonder if they will add the Fan car in the future.

HAL20XX, BoneSawTX and mister dog like this.
  23. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

When i drove behind the 2J in GT it always reminded me of a washing machine. Great car though :tup:

yabiggoose likes this.
  24. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

My dad grew up about 30 mins from where Hap Sharpe and Jim Hall designed and developed their cars. I want the whole 2 series of cars in FM. Their Indy cars would be a nice bonus as well.

25. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

I can't speak for Slip as he's more than capable of doing so himself, but we do. Otherwise we wouldn't be asking you to credit people when necessary. If it isn't your material don't attempt to pass it off as such. Simple as day.

And the "This forum has been awfully silent no?" excuse makes next to no sense in this context.

You don't give credit. In fact, you only just started to after being told to do so several dozen times.

Your track record is filled with you being told to give credit when posting pictures that aren't your own. This dates back to, oh, November of last year. If you want me to quote every single instance in which you were warned about this, I'd be more than happy to.

26. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

By the logic of these parts,those cars in GT7 would be new to GT7 so it is alright.

Let me guess because MS rushed them? So because they were rushed they can just give you anything? They can sell you a Nurburgring the same way it was last gen mistakes and all with graphical improvements but it would be okay because FM5 never had it?

27. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

I see all reasoning is beyond your capacity right now. It seems like you just want something to be angry about and so you'll make up any version of reality to suit your feelings.

McLaren and BoneSawTX like this.
  28. ClydeYellow

ClydeYellow

I haven't tried the Cinq yet, does it have the proper Maxi rallycar bodykit now? Can the plastic bits be painted? I am quite curious, as I loved the R5 in FM4, but was always bothered by the fact that I couldn't build it into a proper rally car.

29. symo63

symo63

Loving that I finally get to drive a VF Holden Race Car in Forza.

upload_2014-3-31_8-5-17.jpeg

espeed623, VXR and HAL20XX like this.
  30. VXR

VXR

It does, along with a few hood and bumper options. The RS4 has a decent selection of bumpers; Abt, basic A4, S4 and Caractere.