Next DLC?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 65 comments
VXR
It does, along with a few hood and bumper options. The RS4 has a decent selection of bumpers; Abt, basic A4, S4 and Caractere.

I actually couldn't wait for an answer and Googled it up. It has not only the Maxi bodykit, but also a WRC bumper with additional headlights and another bodykit I don't recognize the Turbo 2 Production bodykit. It will be fun painting replica liveries for this car if now that the matte plastic can be now painted.

Last edited:
I see all reasoning is beyond your capacity right now. It seems like you just want something to be angry about and so you'll make up any version of reality to suit your feelings.
So because I refuse to pay the same company to model the same car they modeled last game with no added extras(not every car works in Forzavista) because it's never been in Forza 5? This is why the video game industry is trash right now, consumers putting up with anything.

So because I refuse to pay the same company to model the same car they modeled last game with no added extras(not every car works in Forzavista) because it's never been in Forza 5? This is why the video game industry is trash right now, consumers putting up with anything.
Every car works in Forzavista. Every car benefits from the new physics engine, tire model, 1080p rendering, Drivatars, lighting model, new tracks, and paint shop colors.

Again, your argument has no weight and you sound like a kid that wants to complain about something he knows nothing about.

No shifting animations in the Chaparral? Kind of kills the cockpit view.

I'm not sure there should be any, since the Chaparral used an automatic gearbox in order to allow the installation of the pedal that changed the AOA of the wing in place of the clutch pedal.

Still, other cars with a manual or sequential gearbox and a very prominent shifter such as the KTM X-Bow R have no shifting animation, too.

Back