• 1,211 comments

Blitz24

Chromalusion Member
Premium
United States
NJ/USA
Blitzbay
Blitzbay
A new season won't be upon us until September but the draft, workouts and Free agent signings will shape the upcoming season that will end in Arizona.

So Bears let go of Hester. They had good reasons though; he hardly saw the field, the NFL rulebook making the return game something of the past, his hands being butter as a receiver and shedding his contract so money can be used for more pressing needs such as defensive lineman or backers.

But I'm gonna miss the guy. And Urlacher seriously needs to shut up about this loyalty thing.

I really hate Revis went to NE. But what's really messed up is the way Carolina is handling Steve Smith. I have no problem with him being released but they could have went about just a little bit better. You shouldn't have to find out that the team is going to release you through the press. I wish him well.

kjb
I really hate Revis went to NE. But what's really messed up is the way Carolina is handling Steve Smith. I have no problem with him being released but they could have went about just a little bit better. You shouldn't have to find out that the team is going to release you through the press. I wish him well.
Could be worse. Almost all info Darren Sproles has seen has been from twitter. A lot of it wrong.

I hope the Jets get three of the following players:

DRC, Munnerlyn, Thomas, Rogers, Sanders, James Jones.

I hope the Jaguars bring in Walter Thurmond, Emmanuel Sanders and maybe Chris Clemons.

Toby Gerhart and Zane Beadles have been terrific additions so far.

I don't want them to get Munnerlyn. Not as a starter anyway I have watched him play since he was drafted. He is best suited to be a slot corner. He gets burned too much.

Darren Sproles in Chip Kelly's offense with Shady McCoy and Bryce Brown...good luck defenses.

Lots of movements, but if DeMarcus Ware and Von Miller (and Dumervil) stay healthy Philip Rivers, Alex Smith, and God only knows in Oak-Town better be praying to whatever God they worship. With Talib in the back end shutting down a half of the field! Broncos will be dominant in the weak AFC again. Pats will be in the mix, but who else is left in the AFC?

Yeah I like the Colts and Cheifs had a good run last year. I hope more teams improve, in football anything can happen. Cant wait for this draft.

Hakeem Nicks signs a 1 yr deal with the Colts for 3.5 million. My question is how does Carolina let him slip away? Supposedly they were targeting him to replace Steve Smith but it doesn't look like it right now. They have NFL caliber WRs on their roster after they cut their best receiver. Smh

Owen Daniels, Antonio Smith, and Ben Tate... all gone. It almost seems like a huge fire sale for my Texans. This squad is going to be much different for the 2014 season. One person on Facebook called this a five-year rebuilding plan, as if the Texans are the Astros. I sincerely doubt this is going to be any kind of rebuilding plan. Last season's 2-14 season wasn't THAT bad. Come on, now.

Met Brent Grimes at IHOP today. He's smaller than I am but is just solid muscle. Looks freaky, but that's why he can jump a flight of stairs and I can't.

Met Brent Grimes at IHOP today. He's smaller than I am but is just solid muscle. Looks freaky, but that's why he can jump a flight of stairs and I can't.
Did you have a contest? Tuck and Cruz were at my gym again last Monday except I wasn't there this time.

Has there been a worse offensive line than this 2013 Dolphins unit? Holy crap:

gqmhp8l.jpg

Matt Schaub is now a Raider. Ryan Fitzpatrick goes from Tennessee to Houston. More unique changes for the Houston Texans.

Well the Jets signed Vick and he will probably be the starter so we'll see what happens with that

If the Jets start Vick over Smith (Unless Smith gets injured), then multiple ****fits will be thrown

I think right now Vick has the slight upper hand in that he knows the offense but I'm skeptical of him because of his turnover propensity. Geno turned it over a lot but he was a rookie.

If the Jets start Vick over Smith (Unless Smith gets injured), then multiple ****fits will be thrown

Why? Geno Smith licks balls. Vick is the best QB they've had in ten years.

Why? Geno Smith licks balls. Vick is the best QB they've had in ten years.
If they just hand him the job (Which I meant to say in my post), then everyone will get mad because that would just ruin Geno's confidence. He needs a chance to fight Vick, that will either show that he's ready or that he needs a year to watch Vick.

Also, I think Chad Pennington was better than Vick is now.

Back