pCARS Patch Notes - 1.4

Me? No. But it sounded last week like you were going to lose a friend or cause a divorce unless you gave your friend some money to compensate him for your unwise recommendation of Project Cars to his wife as a birthday gift. It's not a situation I'm familiar with, having to compensate a friend for a gift purchase that was traded in shortly after purchase with a resulting financial loss that is, but good to see they understood your good intentions. It really causes hard feelings when you recommend a gift for a close friend and then they expect you to compensate them when it isn't exactly what they/you expected.

If you mean this :
If he traded the game then I will have cover the difference as it was my idea to pick the game as present :( His wife isn't happy at all with my choice :banghead: Better ask him to keep it on the shelf for awhile, who knows it won't cause any crash again after a few updates.

You are imagining the worst of people reaction :) No one has to compensate anything, I have known his wife long before he knows me and seeing the wife having to listen to his swearing rant playing the game is enough to make me feel guilty. I was expecting the gift of my choice would make them happy. The emoticon may make it sounds extreme, but I was expressing my own thoughts of being responsible for my own recommendation. If he decide to trade the game, I can just let it be, but that's not how I was taught in how I do things in life.

I will help by paying the difference not of expectation, but out of good intention. I plan to borrow his PS4 and Pcars this week :D for a day or 2, he's into games after work, so can't borrow for long :) He doesn't mind if the game crash again when I play if for only 1 or 2 play session :lol: No online for sure and career, unstable, where most of the crashes happens.

If you mean this :

You are imagining the worst of people reaction :) No one has to compensate anything, I have known his wife long before he knows me and seeing the wife having to listen to his swearing rant playing the game is enough to make me feel guilty. I was expecting the gift of my choice would make them happy. The emoticon may make it sounds extreme, but I was expressing my own thoughts of being responsible for my own recommendation. If he decide to trade the game, I can just let it be, but that's not how I was taught in how I do things in life.

I will help by paying the difference not of expectation, but out of good intention. I plan to borrow his PS4 and Pcars this week :D for a day or 2, he's into games after work, so can't borrow for long :) He doesn't mind if the game crash again when I play if for only 1 or 2 play session :lol: No online for sure and career, unstable, where most of the crashes happens.
Like I said, it's all a little weird to me. Wasn't really imagining anything, just playing off your obvious discomfort and the tension the whole giftgate situation caused. That darn PCars is not only blowing up PS4's but jeopardizing friendships and even marriages now:lol: Hopefully the game doesn't cause the PS4 to catch fire or anything and you can work around all the poor stock setups on the cars in your 1 or 2 play sessions.

Like I said, it's all a little weird to me. Wasn't really imagining anything, just playing off your obvious discomfort and the tension the whole giftgate situation caused. That darn PCars is not only blowing up PS4's but jeopardizing friendships and even marriages now:lol: Hopefully the game doesn't cause the PS4 to catch fire or anything and you can work around all the poor stock setups on the cars in your 1 or 2 play sessions.
I play 3 to 4 hours a day on my PS4. Have I had crashes,yes,but no where what your friend is expeirinsing. If he is having that many issues, he might want to get his PS4 checked. My PS4 died,sent it in and it was fixed. Day 1 purchase,works fine. As for setups,no game is perfect,mess around with them,I highly doubt any serious Race Team gives out their setups.

I play 3 to 4 hours a day on my PS4. Have I had crashes,yes,but no where what your friend is expeirinsing. If he is having that many issues, he might want to get his PS4 checked. My PS4 died,sent it in and it was fixed. Day 1 purchase,works fine. As for setups,no game is perfect,mess around with them,I highly doubt any serious Race Team gives out their setups.

That's what you think as you have no issue of crashing on your console, on his, pcars is the only game that ever crashed ( mostly online or career ), he has over 15 games now, all worked fine for hours. Witcher 3 has been okay too ( he's into it now ). What do you men checked ? Open up ? It's under warranty ( less than 6 months old ), mostly played in the evening daily for 2-3 hours.

For car setup, I mainly pointing at the road cars stock form, although Clio Cup is a one make series that most of the setup are locked by Renault, and some of them are wrong and unfortunately locked by SMS, so no fix.

I'm not that cold :lol:

The road cars that I plan to help a setup for him, the Evo X FQ400 and 1M :) So many holes in the FQ400 :lol: from caster, final gear, spring rate, weight distribution, etc( AYC seems not there, and it used viscous LSD at 100% locked, will need to check if this is center diff or something else ). Will see if the real ARB rate works too and my mate's ride tire pressures :P Will also tune the Clio ( I have helped someone here with Clio tune using real car setup ) and seems to work on Pcars, but needs a lot of adapting/change of values and one of the key can't be used ( spring rate + damper ). Going to use his save, and maybe someday it can be used well ( on the next update perhaps :D )

Just found out something very interesting , the default stock setup of FQ400 is Nic Hamilton personal default setup when he tested the car at Sakitto GP for SMS. No wonder it's a custom setup :P :D not based on the real car. Nic setup was set with very fast steering ratio as well :eek: The car was tuned for stability under braking + mid corner and progressive rotation. I can see better now why it has the setup like that. It's Nic Hamilton FQ400 tune for Sakitto GP, beat his best lap at 2:23.400 on stock setup :D

That's what you think as you have no issue of crashing on your console, on his, pcars is the only game that ever crashed ( mostly online or career ), he has over 15 games now, all worked fine for hours. Witcher 3 has been okay too ( he's into it now ). What do you men checked ? Open up ? It's under warranty ( less than 6 months old ), mostly played in the evening daily for 2-3 hours.

For car setup, I mainly pointing at the road cars stock form, although Clio Cup is a one make series that most of the setup are locked by Renault, and some of them are wrong and unfortunately locked by SMS, so no fix.

I'm not that cold :lol:

The road cars that I plan to help a setup for him, the Evo X FQ400 and 1M :) So many holes in the FQ400 :lol: from caster, final gear, spring rate, weight distribution, etc( AYC seems not there, and it used viscous LSD at 100% locked, will need to check if this is center diff or something else ). Will see if the real ARB rate works too and my mate's ride tire pressures :P Will also tune the Clio ( I have helped someone here with Clio tune using real car setup ) and seems to work on Pcars, but needs a lot of adapting/change of values and one of the key can't be used ( spring rate + damper ). Going to use his save, and maybe someday it can be used well ( on the next update perhaps :D )
Ridox, I play every night for 3 to 4 hours online. Yes it has crashed, not to the extent of your friends. Been actually quite stable lately. Uninstall the patch,then reinstall it. Can't hurt trying that. Or reinstall the game and patch. Is he backing up his game data? Could have had a bad backup possibly.

Ridox, I play every night for 3 to 4 hours online. Yes it has crashed, not to the extent of your friends. Been actually quite stable lately. Uninstall the patch,then reinstall it. Can't hurt trying that. Or reinstall the game and patch. Is he backing up his game data? Could have had a bad backup possibly.

Maybe I should ask him to start a new save too :)

That would be the case if the PS4 crashes in all games. Here, I play a lot, do some netflix, and now even stream media through the PS4 (thanks Sony, about damn time, by the way). The console spends most of the time on, and doing stuff.

And guess what? The only thing that makes it crash is pCARS.

With 1.4 I had just two crashes, though. But I do know people having the same amount of freezes and crashes that I had back in 1.1.

Anyone on the Xbox download the patch??....How is it working??...Im scared to play mine with the horror stories going around. Did it help with the rain issue??

Before 1.4, I was on the Road Entry Cup with the Caterham Classic. I couldn't for the life of me make a full lap without the car snap oversteering on me. After 1.4 I'm able to drive it consistently around the track like I want to. I never changed any of the controller settings, before or after. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but something in 1.4 helped me out. (Xbox One)

Before 1.4, I was on the Road Entry Cup with the Caterham Classic. I couldn't for the life of me make a full lap without the car snap oversteering on me. After 1.4 I'm able to drive it consistently around the track like I want to. I never changed any of the controller settings, before or after. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but something in 1.4 helped me out. (Xbox One)
I must give it a go because I couldn't drive the thing and abandoned it because I thought it was uncontrollable.

Will need to give it a try again, Like the guy above i just could not control that little car!

Reading the last few posts to get insight into the new patch...

Lol I bought my PS4 two days ago with the specific purpose of playing PCARS. I'm waiting for my wheel and seat to be delivered now until I play it, but just reading these, does this damage the PlayStation? I'd rather keep my PS4 in good nick if it meant I had to wait until the bugs all get ironed out. I'm quite particular about these things, and I would hate the thought of my precious being hampered with!

Reading the last few posts to get insight into the new patch...

Lol I bought my PS4 two days ago with the specific purpose of playing PCARS. I'm waiting for my wheel and seat to be delivered now until I play it, but just reading these, does this damage the PlayStation? I'd rather keep my PS4 in good nick if it meant I had to wait until the bugs all get ironed out. I'm quite particular about these things, and I would hate the thought of my precious being hampered with!
Nobody can really tell for now if it damages the PS4 but I don't think so. Most freezes are game freeze and not console freeze. You'll either have an error message from the PS4 or still be able to go back to the console menu and close the game.
For sure it's quite frustrating for now, especially because we don't know when will the major issues be addressed.

Nobody can really tell for now if it damages the PS4 but I don't think so. Most freezes are game freeze and not console freeze. You'll either have an error message from the PS4 or still be able to go back to the console menu and close the game.
For sure it's quite frustrating for now, especially because we don't know when will the major issues be addressed.

Thanks, yeah, if it's just game freezes then it probably wouldn't bring any damage to the Ps4. From what I've read, everyone has had different encounters with the bugs, so I might get lucky or unlucky with my disc. Hopefully it will run cleanly soon, cleaner than my Gran Turismo online experience anyways!

Unlike it was listed in the patch note, the tyre pressure problems is not yet solved.

You can still get different numbers when entering pits compared to the values you set before the race in the strategy screen.

I'm definitely getting improved performance on PS4 after the patch. The framerate is noticeably better. Was racing around Bathurst at 5am, which looked glorious, and it was smoother than before. Still some tear on certain corners, but the framerate was considerably better.

Haven't had a crash yet either, and even the wheel has behaved itself. Got the temporal slider on 20, any more and it blurs too much, and running on zero or 1 creates too many jaggies. The game looks great now.

Hope patch 1.5 will address the various gameplay bugs we've all had.

That 1.4 patch did the job when it came to getting rid of the game crashing. Haven't had a crash ever since:). Now all they need to do now is come out with that 1.5 patch and hopefully that fixes the AI awareness and aggression and get rid of some more bugs and glitches. Even though it's not that many bugs and glitches I'm dealing with though that people been reporting.

Update 1.4 is now available across all platforms and addresses key issues identified by the community such as 'ghosting' on PS4, increased performance, improved AI behaviour, and additional functionality and support.
PROJECT CARS MULTI-PLATFORM PATCH 1.4 FIXED ISSUES

GENERAL
  • Pagani Monza Club day invitational event – no longer causes the game to crash when using a specific livery on the Pagani Huayra.
  • Anisotropic filtering has been increased to help reduce blurry textures.
  • Temporal anti-aliasing has been further optimised. This reduces the ghosting effect and additionally gives the player full control via a slider to tweak the resulting image according to personal preference.

PERFORMANCE
  • All shaders have been rebuilt using new shader compiler, giving a significant performance boost in some areas.
  • CPU performance gains due to new more aggressive code optimisations.

PHYSICS & AI
  • The AI loss of grip that results from tyre degradation as a result of wear is now more noticeable.
  • The AI will now show much more realistic grip loss when running on slick tyres in the rain.
  • First pass improvements on various tracks to enhance the AI performance and ability (Azure Circuit, Donington GP, Watkins Glen, Bathurst, Nordschleife).

REPLAYS
  • Improved the smoothness of the sun, moon, stars, and shadow motion when rewinding replays of a race that had a high time acceleration.

DRIVER NETWORK PROFILE
  • Fixed an issue where at times the miles driven on a particular track or with a particular car would be logged under the wrong car or track. This improves the accuracy of the player’s Affinity ratings.

PITTING, TUNING, SETUPS
  • Fixed an issue where certain street cars would pit for tyre change during rain when they already had the correct tyres fitted.
  • Fixed an issue where custom vehicle setups were lost when progressing through sessions.
  • Fixed an issue where AI vehicles were sometimes sent to the pits due to low fuel on races where refuelling is not allowed.
  • Improved the system used to select the most appropriate tyres based on current and predicted weather conditions.
  • Ensure that the AI always pit when they need to change tyres based on the weather conditions.
  • The Default strategy will now correctly show the tyres that will be fitted on the player vehicle during a pit stop.
  • The pit stop routine will no longer start during online races until the player closes the pit stop menu. This ensures that the player has enough time to select or configure an appropriate set of actions before the pit crew start working on the car.
  • Tyre pressures will now be correctly set when the player changes to a new set of tyres.
  • The currently-active Pit strategy will now remain in action when advancing through race sessions.
  • Pitstop strategy will now use the actual bar value for tyre pressures.
  • Fixed an issue where the Pit engineer would repeatedly inform the player that a pit crew member has lost a wheel nut during pit stops.
  • Fixed an issue where the Pit Engineer would call the player to stop for fuel when fuel consumption was disabled in options.

• Fixed an issue where the player was sometimes given a large time penalty when exiting the pit lane.
  • Fixed an issue where the remaining session time displayed an incorrect value in the Tuning screen.
  • Fixed an issue that at times would prevent a player from entering a race, after joining a second online lobby.
  • Fixed an issue where the Track Location popup would at times appear on some screens.
  • The lobby browser now displays random lobbies instead of always the oldest lobbies.
  • Fixed an issue where network features could not be used after resuming from rest mode.
  • Fixed an occasional crash when advancing from Qualifying to Race.
  • Fixed an occasional crash when returning from a race to the Race Central.
  • Disabled driver swap to AI team-mate during online races and Time Trial events.
  • Enabled saving of community event ghosts. These ghosts are automatically stored online, and you can then download ghosts of other players’ laps for these events.

CONTROLS
  • Fixed pedals and triggers that vibrates during replays.
  • Fixed an issue that causes the wheel centring spring to be active during driving.
  • Improved force feedback strength and tweaked the default force feedback parameters for all supported wheels based on community feedback.
  • Further enhancements to the steering feeling – improved blending between the tyre force spring and the steering lock spring.
  • Improved behaviour of the wheel force springs while navigating the menu system.
  • Fixed an issue where the player got stuck on the career screen when entering driver name using a wheel controller.
  • Fixed an issue with the Thrustmaster T500RS centring spring.
  • Fixed several issues and further improved the support implementation of several older Fanatec wheels, such as the GT2, GT3, and CSR.
  • Fixed the Fanatec CSS so that it works correctly in sequential mode.
  • Fixed the Fanatec CSP pedals to save the calibration correctly if player calibrated only pedals.
  • Fixed the Fanatec CSP ABS rumble.
  • Fixed the Fanatec CSW handbrake.
  • Game Pad – tilt Control support implemented to allow controller tilt to be used to control the vehicles.
  • Implemented support for the Logitech G29 wheel.

TIME TRIAL
  • Set Time Trials starting time to 11am to match the PC platform. This ensures consistent track temperatures across all platforms, as track temperatures affect lap times.

GUI
  • Driver Network Profile – visual tidy up to improve usability.
  • Fixed an issue where very thin lines would not always appear.
  • Added support for better info display on the Community Events page.
  • Fixed the issue where HUD customization was not saved on exiting a session.
  • Fixed an issue where the Potential Lap time display on the Lap Info board would be inconsistent with the sector times being displayed.
  • Monitor / Spectate mode – fixed an issue where the vehicle being viewed would automatically reset to the player’s vehicle on leaving the monitor screen.

VEHICLES
  • Adjusted handbrake strength on vehicles which are equipped with handbrakes.
  • Fixed an issue where the rain wipers’ state did not reset correctly when restarting a session.
  • Fixed an issue where light glows from a vehicle behind the player would sometimes appear in front of the player.
  • Fixed fuel pressure gauge calibration in several cars.
  • Fixed an issue where a white border would at times appear around the brake light glow of certain cars.
  • Ford Mk IV – improved the collision model to prevent vehicles wedging in under other vehicles.
  • Formula Gulf, Gumpert Apollo, Formula Rookie – fixed an issue with the livery sets that caused the livery selection to display wrong liveries.
  • Lykan Hypersport – statistics updated to latest manufacturer specification.
  • Lotus 72D – improved handing characteristics, exposed bump stops to be adjustable in the vehicle setup, reduced cold sensitivities of the slick tyres, adjusted the AI speed, wear and rain tires to match the player’s experience.
  • Karts – reworked the Karts optimization to help address performance drops with a lot of Karts on track.
  • McLaren 12C GT3 – adjusted the vehicle pose to more closely match the real car.
  • BMW M3 GT4 – improved the accuracy of the levels at which the oil and water temperature warning lights will activate.
  • Ford Escort RS1600 – improved the collision and wheel contact model to prevent climbing over other cars in collisions.
  • 250cc Superkart – improved the default setup to address controller issues on higher speed tracks, and improved the AI handling.
  • Lotus 49 – improved the AI handling of the vehicle in corners and in close racing.
  • Pagani Huayra – reduced fuel consumption to around 3mpg in hard track use, and improved cooling to prevent engine overheating.

TRACKS
  • Bathurst – removed cones in the pit lane that was causing cars to get stuck.
  • Watkins Glen – fixed a number of accuracy issues around the track.
  • 24 Heures du Mans – improved the race line at a few corners to keep the LMP cars off the curbs as this was causing the cars to lean over on two wheels.
  • Silverstone National – vehicle grid placement reworked to more closely align with the painted start boxes.
  • Hockenheim (various layouts) – reworked the wet weather reflection mapping to address incorrect object reflections.
  • Willow Springs – fixed an issue where the vehicle could drive through the barriers when exiting the pits.
  • Sakitto and Summerton variations – corrected track info regarding number of turns and track length.
  • Sakitto Sprint – fixed a crash that would at times occur when using time acceleration.
  • Cadwell variations – fixed draw distance issues on various objects.
  • Oschersleben variations – fixed odd lights around track and colour issues with the horizon.
  • Zolder – fixed an issue where the player car would sometimes start in a closed garage.
Project CARS was created by the community and via our ON DEMAND programme we’re committed to continuing that conversation with players to ensure it has the features and functionality expected by them throughout the year and beyond.

With ON DEMAND therefore, Project CARS players will continue to receive free game updates that include the following…

• Fixes for the highest priority issues identified by the community
  • Improved balancing and defaults
  • Additional functionality and expanded support for existing features
  • Brand-new items that open up new possibilities within the game
  • Support for new hardware released

Update 1.4 is now available across all platforms and addresses key issues identified by the community such as 'ghosting' on PS4, increased performance, improved AI behaviour, and additional functionality and support.
PROJECT CARS MULTI-PLATFORM PATCH 1.4 FIXED ISSUES

GENERAL
  • Pagani Monza Club day invitational event – no longer causes the game to crash when using a specific livery on the Pagani Huayra.
  • Anisotropic filtering has been increased to help reduce blurry textures.
  • Temporal anti-aliasing has been further optimised. This reduces the ghosting effect and additionally gives the player full control via a slider to tweak the resulting image according to personal preference.

PERFORMANCE
  • All shaders have been rebuilt using new shader compiler, giving a significant performance boost in some areas.
  • CPU performance gains due to new more aggressive code optimisations.

PHYSICS & AI
  • The AI loss of grip that results from tyre degradation as a result of wear is now more noticeable.
  • The AI will now show much more realistic grip loss when running on slick tyres in the rain.
  • First pass improvements on various tracks to enhance the AI performance and ability (Azure Circuit, Donington GP, Watkins Glen, Bathurst, Nordschleife).

REPLAYS
  • Improved the smoothness of the sun, moon, stars, and shadow motion when rewinding replays of a race that had a high time acceleration.

DRIVER NETWORK PROFILE
  • Fixed an issue where at times the miles driven on a particular track or with a particular car would be logged under the wrong car or track. This improves the accuracy of the player’s Affinity ratings.

PITTING, TUNING, SETUPS
  • Fixed an issue where certain street cars would pit for tyre change during rain when they already had the correct tyres fitted.
  • Fixed an issue where custom vehicle setups were lost when progressing through sessions.
  • Fixed an issue where AI vehicles were sometimes sent to the pits due to low fuel on races where refuelling is not allowed.
  • Improved the system used to select the most appropriate tyres based on current and predicted weather conditions.
  • Ensure that the AI always pit when they need to change tyres based on the weather conditions.
  • The Default strategy will now correctly show the tyres that will be fitted on the player vehicle during a pit stop.
  • The pit stop routine will no longer start during online races until the player closes the pit stop menu. This ensures that the player has enough time to select or configure an appropriate set of actions before the pit crew start working on the car.
  • Tyre pressures will now be correctly set when the player changes to a new set of tyres.
  • The currently-active Pit strategy will now remain in action when advancing through race sessions.
  • Pitstop strategy will now use the actual bar value for tyre pressures.
  • Fixed an issue where the Pit engineer would repeatedly inform the player that a pit crew member has lost a wheel nut during pit stops.
  • Fixed an issue where the Pit Engineer would call the player to stop for fuel when fuel consumption was disabled in options.

• Fixed an issue where the player was sometimes given a large time penalty when exiting the pit lane.
  • Fixed an issue where the remaining session time displayed an incorrect value in the Tuning screen.
  • Fixed an issue that at times would prevent a player from entering a race, after joining a second online lobby.
  • Fixed an issue where the Track Location popup would at times appear on some screens.
  • The lobby browser now displays random lobbies instead of always the oldest lobbies.
  • Fixed an issue where network features could not be used after resuming from rest mode.
  • Fixed an occasional crash when advancing from Qualifying to Race.
  • Fixed an occasional crash when returning from a race to the Race Central.
  • Disabled driver swap to AI team-mate during online races and Time Trial events.
  • Enabled saving of community event ghosts. These ghosts are automatically stored online, and you can then download ghosts of other players’ laps for these events.

CONTROLS
  • Fixed pedals and triggers that vibrates during replays.
  • Fixed an issue that causes the wheel centring spring to be active during driving.
  • Improved force feedback strength and tweaked the default force feedback parameters for all supported wheels based on community feedback.
  • Further enhancements to the steering feeling – improved blending between the tyre force spring and the steering lock spring.
  • Improved behaviour of the wheel force springs while navigating the menu system.
  • Fixed an issue where the player got stuck on the career screen when entering driver name using a wheel controller.
  • Fixed an issue with the Thrustmaster T500RS centring spring.
  • Fixed several issues and further improved the support implementation of several older Fanatec wheels, such as the GT2, GT3, and CSR.
  • Fixed the Fanatec CSS so that it works correctly in sequential mode.
  • Fixed the Fanatec CSP pedals to save the calibration correctly if player calibrated only pedals.
  • Fixed the Fanatec CSP ABS rumble.
  • Fixed the Fanatec CSW handbrake.
  • Game Pad – tilt Control support implemented to allow controller tilt to be used to control the vehicles.
  • Implemented support for the Logitech G29 wheel.

TIME TRIAL
  • Set Time Trials starting time to 11am to match the PC platform. This ensures consistent track temperatures across all platforms, as track temperatures affect lap times.

GUI
  • Driver Network Profile – visual tidy up to improve usability.
  • Fixed an issue where very thin lines would not always appear.
  • Added support for better info display on the Community Events page.
  • Fixed the issue where HUD customization was not saved on exiting a session.
  • Fixed an issue where the Potential Lap time display on the Lap Info board would be inconsistent with the sector times being displayed.
  • Monitor / Spectate mode – fixed an issue where the vehicle being viewed would automatically reset to the player’s vehicle on leaving the monitor screen.

VEHICLES
  • Adjusted handbrake strength on vehicles which are equipped with handbrakes.
  • Fixed an issue where the rain wipers’ state did not reset correctly when restarting a session.
  • Fixed an issue where light glows from a vehicle behind the player would sometimes appear in front of the player.
  • Fixed fuel pressure gauge calibration in several cars.
  • Fixed an issue where a white border would at times appear around the brake light glow of certain cars.
  • Ford Mk IV – improved the collision model to prevent vehicles wedging in under other vehicles.
  • Formula Gulf, Gumpert Apollo, Formula Rookie – fixed an issue with the livery sets that caused the livery selection to display wrong liveries.
  • Lykan Hypersport – statistics updated to latest manufacturer specification.
  • Lotus 72D – improved handing characteristics, exposed bump stops to be adjustable in the vehicle setup, reduced cold sensitivities of the slick tyres, adjusted the AI speed, wear and rain tires to match the player’s experience.
  • Karts – reworked the Karts optimization to help address performance drops with a lot of Karts on track.
  • McLaren 12C GT3 – adjusted the vehicle pose to more closely match the real car.
  • BMW M3 GT4 – improved the accuracy of the levels at which the oil and water temperature warning lights will activate.
  • Ford Escort RS1600 – improved the collision and wheel contact model to prevent climbing over other cars in collisions.
  • 250cc Superkart – improved the default setup to address controller issues on higher speed tracks, and improved the AI handling.
  • Lotus 49 – improved the AI handling of the vehicle in corners and in close racing.
  • Pagani Huayra – reduced fuel consumption to around 3mpg in hard track use, and improved cooling to prevent engine overheating.

TRACKS
  • Bathurst – removed cones in the pit lane that was causing cars to get stuck.
  • Watkins Glen – fixed a number of accuracy issues around the track.
  • 24 Heures du Mans – improved the race line at a few corners to keep the LMP cars off the curbs as this was causing the cars to lean over on two wheels.
  • Silverstone National – vehicle grid placement reworked to more closely align with the painted start boxes.
  • Hockenheim (various layouts) – reworked the wet weather reflection mapping to address incorrect object reflections.
  • Willow Springs – fixed an issue where the vehicle could drive through the barriers when exiting the pits.
  • Sakitto and Summerton variations – corrected track info regarding number of turns and track length.
  • Sakitto Sprint – fixed a crash that would at times occur when using time acceleration.
  • Cadwell variations – fixed draw distance issues on various objects.
  • Oschersleben variations – fixed odd lights around track and colour issues with the horizon.
  • Zolder – fixed an issue where the player car would sometimes start in a closed garage.
Project CARS was created by the community and via our ON DEMAND programme we’re committed to continuing that conversation with players to ensure it has the features and functionality expected by them throughout the year and beyond.

With ON DEMAND therefore, Project CARS players will continue to receive free game updates that include the following…

• Fixes for the highest priority issues identified by the community
  • Improved balancing and defaults
  • Additional functionality and expanded support for existing features
  • Brand-new items that open up new possibilities within the game
  • Support for new hardware released

I think you are a little late to the party^^

Back