pCARS Patch Notes - 1.4

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

sounds like they've been busy ๐Ÿ‘
hopefully it'll roll out soon as.

the FFB tweaks sound interesting, I wonder how different the default settings will be now, plus the PS4 ghosting slider will definitely make a lot of people happy.

I look forward to the update indeed :)

was hoping to read some more wheel fixes though, such as the erratic sudden turning to the side bug (T300) and the moving side to side issue plus the phantom clipping thing.

Yes finally build notes:D When I read that the AI in the rain will lose grip I was so happy. That's one of the reasons I stop doing career mode for a while. But, I'm little disappointed that they didn't mention things like online chat box and AI awareness and the issue with not being able to set up are controls. Like I want to use square to down shift and circle to up shift but then they want me to set controls for all those other things after that. Anyway I hope to see these things in the next patch after this one. The patch sounds really good though. Can't wait for it.:gtpflag:

@Elitekilla29 you can map any button for gear up/down

Yes I know but after that they want me to set controls for a bunch of other things. Like everything has too have a control. If you try to back out it will say that this needs a control. Someone told me that it was a issue that will be fixed in a future update.

Yes I know but after that they want me to set controls for a bunch of other things. Like everything has too have a control. If you try to back out it will say that this needs a control. Someone told me that it was a issue that will be fixed in a future update.

Yes, this is a good point. For example, if you play with automatic gears, for some reason you still have to have two controls selected for up and down shifting or it won't let you out of the setup screen.

Yes i see, i spent ages trying to get out until i mapped the handbrake! I never use a bloody handbrake

Yes, this is a good point. For example, if you play with automatic gears, for some reason you still have to have two controls selected for up and down shifting or it won't let you out of the setup screen.
There is a work around for the button assignment , make your selections the way you want it and then hit the option button and go to the options screen then hit circle to get out.

Didn't play it yet but I'm happy to see that they are working on all the issues. But really,it's impossible to have just wet track and no rain. After the rain track becomes... dry, I think, maybe I'm wrong. It's weird IMO.

Back