Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
In the ultimate act of vandalism, the hashtag graffito is really there and not an Instagimp thing done by me.

IMG_20180125_110047565_HDR.jpg

Just flew over to Seattle this past weekend as my friend was having my other half shoot maternity photos for them before his wife pops the little one out, and I really didn't want to come back to LA. I didn't shoot anything as my phone is a bit on the cheaper side, but I had a blast.

Welcome and glad you had a good time here.

You Americans, you think the world revolves around you!! Here in Europe we Have Metro 2033 : Fluxodus.

And now excuse me, I have to pillage some filters, I have only 3 minutes worth of filters left! *heavy breathing*

Not American, but Fallout fan yes. :D
How are those filters coming along?

Not American, but Fallout fan yes. :D
How are those filters coming along?
Seriously though, I actually do own 8 real new filters for the Mask. 4 are rated for P3 particles and radioactive iodine (thats the most common nuclear fallout you encounter in a reactor accident), and the 4 others are P3 filters against particles and most chemical agents and of course all kinds of germs. :D

Last edited:

This is from last June Formula Drift at Wall Stadium. I was getting ready to leave qualifying, because it finished; then I looked over to my right and one of my favorite drifters, Piotr Więcek. Normally I don't bother anyone, because I don't like to be bothered myself, but I had to fan girl.

Did photobomber find his snowbank?
I made him help me clean off the Highlander after sitting in Minneapolis for a week then help shovel the driveway. He's almost too big for me to pick up, anyway.

If I could guarantee there wasn't ice on the driveway, he might have felt the full wrath of the snowblower. :mischievous:

Back