[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,199 views
This is shaping up to be an EPIC season.

regardless if im accepted or not ....im going to be online running a few laps in each now, if you can join:tup:
 
regardless if im accepted or not ....im going to be online running a few laps in each now, if you can join:tup:
We run in one room, so the divisions are for team building purposes, meaning that not being placed doesn't preclude you from racing (I imagine). Unless you kicked Alex's dog or stolen one one of Zii's guns, they shouldn't be against you joining...
 
We run in one room, so the divisions are for team building purposes, meaning that not being placed doesn't preclude you from racing (I imagine). Unless you kicked Alex's dog or stolen one one of Zii's guns, they shouldn't be against you joining...

Haha, Ya, I'm familiar with knockout Qs. It just looks like you have a lot of racers here from the driver list
 
Haha, Ya, I'm familiar with knockout Qs. It just looks like you have a lot of racers here from the driver list
The drivers list is not so correct. People come and go so that's hard to keep up. However you are welcome to join KOQ This week which I will open then Alex opens the main race room.

We run in one room, so the divisions are for team building purposes, meaning that not being placed doesn't preclude you from racing (I imagine). Unless you kicked Alex's dog or stolen one one of Zii's guns, they shouldn't be against you joining...
I got a really good laugh outta that :cheers:
 
The drivers list is not so correct. People come and go so that's hard to keep up. However you are welcome to join KOQ This week which I will open

Do I chose either the focus or the evo? or am I placed in a car ?
 
Oh man. This field is getting VERY SNAILY. I like it! Gosh, I hate staying up to 11:30, but I might have to suck it up.

sidenote- I'm pretty sure I received an off the cuff agreement that if I can build the kitchen cabinets for less than 2K, I get my rig... Time to start crunching numbers. :)
 
Do I chose either the focus or the evo? or am I placed in a car ?
Yes, choose one and that is your car for the season. Will be great to have you hear User, glad you decided to give it another try!
 
The drivers list is not so correct. People come and go so that's hard to keep up. However you are welcome to join KOQ This week which I will open then Alex opens the main race room.


I got a really good laugh outta that :cheers:
I didn't want to speak for you, so I conjured up a few scenarios...

Oh man. This field is getting VERY SNAILY. I like it! Gosh, I hate staying up to 11:30, but I might have to suck it up.

sidenote- I'm pretty sure I received an off the cuff agreement that if I can build the kitchen cabinets for less than 2K, I get my rig... Time to start crunching numbers. :)
Build it out of cardboard and let's go racing!
I was going to bail out on the second races for a while, because we are now 3 hours ahead, but I might have to re-think that...
 
Last edited:
Will run the EVO
Bersmann Motorsport
 
I'm pretty sure I received an off the cuff agreement that if I can build the kitchen cabinets for less than 2K, I get my rig... Time to start crunching numbers.

And time to start making invoices disappear. Good luck hope to see on the track.
 
What, no Project cars livery?
I guess this lone wolf will pick the #29 SRT Ford Fucus.
 
**EVO: Evotech MS France**
 
Last edited:

Attachments

  • IMG_0906.JPG
    IMG_0906.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 14
What day is the first race? This wed or next? Going to have to figure out how to make tires last longer than 4 laps ;)
 
What day is the first race? This wed or next? Going to have to figure out how to make tires last longer than 4 laps ;)
So you're getting 4 laps? Awesome!

But seriously, the tyre wear will be an issue, but that also means more strategy options, which is always nice.
 
Also, new season, new car, new tracks, same time on Monday?
I'll be hosting yet another infotainment session. All are welcome, ping for invite if you want to join after we start at 2000 EST
 
This should be a very interesting start to the season, with Joe coming back and User deciding to give the dark side another chance, along with WSK, Aneal and Harley all joining, the potential for a full room is very good.

And @Mike Lobban, quit with the lone wolf crap and get a teammate! The more teams the better!

I think I know who the happiest camper of our league is this month, ;)
 
I'm stuck working out of town today and probably won't be able to make it for practice tonight. I will have the practice room open on Wednesday 1 hour prior to race time.
 
I'm doubtful as well for tonight. Time out with fam.
 
Practice lobby open

Now closed. Pit strategy and set ups are ready, good lap times have been had, now we only need to wait for Wednesday to arrive...
 
Last edited:
Practice lobby open

Now closed. Pit strategy and set ups are ready, good lap times have been had, now we only need to wait for Wednesday to arrive...
Can you post some of the lap times, please and thanks.
 
I'm going to run the EVO as well, if thats alright with the group. I'll choose an unchosen livery once a few more "veterans" get their choices in.
 
Back