[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,145 views
I'm going to be a bit late tonight, Friday night festivities running long here at home.
Just kicking out some guests.
 
IMG_0205.jpg
 
Will we take them in decreasing order of preference through the 4 seasons?

This is great and now let's get to testing!
 
Will we take them in decreasing order of preference through the 4 seasons?

This is great and now let's get to testing!
No we will re vote for them and each drivers race will count as it did here. The evo won like trump. It wasn't the most popular just the right people wanted it. Haha
 
MAKES PITS GREAT AGAIN!!
And just like in your election, most people didn't bother to put down a choice.

Does this mean Jaxon, Gr8 and myself get a cabinet position in the new Evo Regime?
 
Evo VI TME / Ford Focus RS - tire wear x2

Willow Springs International 12:00 clear weather
Nurburgring Sprint Short
Monza Short
Hockenehim Short
Oscherleban National
All star: Cadwell GP
 
How do we do livery selection this time? Because I already know I want the:

EVO VI TME: Ralli Smart White
 
that was fun last night. Tried the combo at a few tracks and all went well until we decided to play demolition derby. Actual that was a blast, good laughs, car parts were strewn all over the track.

Evo VI TME #29
 
that was fun last night. Tried the combo at a few tracks and all went well until we decided to play demolition derby. Actual that was a blast, good laughs, car parts were strewn all over the track.

Evo VI TME #29
Yea, that was fun, and getting to race against some of your SRM members. Me, Mike and Cards spent many nights doing the demolition type racing, it really seemed to help learn to control the car in slides ect, plus was good for a ton of laughs!
 
Focus RS....classic 2
 
Last edited:
So I'm new to this series and Id like to sign up. I'm Fallen's roommate and he can vouch for my driving.

Please read all of the rules on page 1 and I will add you to the drivers list. Please send a frind request to zii1993 and myself on psn.
 
Definitely lone wolf this season. I'm kind of a crappy team mate......ask Jax.
I am going to vote for the X-Bow.......wait. Never mind. It's going to be a tough choice for cars, I love both of them, but it looks like the Ford is a little more forgiving on this old mans getting slower by the day reflexes.

Ford RS. #?.. project cars livery......
 
I may be looking for a teammate for this season. Not sure yet, but it's my inaugural race if anyone would be interested, I might be looking.
 
Back