[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,199 views
Nah I'm too lame to be a teammate. Unreliable and inconsistent are not good qualities in a teammate.

So do we need to be there at 8 for KOQ? I can't be on quite that early.
KOQ is from 8-8:45 so anytime in there as long as you have time to put in a lap to qualify. There may not be enough people to even need it. We are just on the cusp of a full room.

And @Fallen_log can attest to what a good teammate can do. Haha j/k fallen don't go rolling away with truckin logs racing. Haha
 
Maybe I will have a team with @Ness , I am trying to convince him to race in the dark side.
He will race next week with us .

Or you can team up with someone on the list?
 
@Gr8_Lakes @JoeW @Matthew Barry @WSK96 @Lessen, you guys are the privateers at this point. Let me know if any of you plan to team up for the team championship this season.

I cannot guarantee I'll be able to race the entire season so I'm gonna pass. The house should be done soon and I'll be hardcore into kitchen cabinets as soon as I have my garage back. Cabinets=Driving Rig

Maybe I will have a team with @Ness , I am trying to convince him to race in the dark side.
He will race next week with us .

My gosh... This league is going to be 70% D1! That pretty fantastic for anybody who wants to learn how to be more competitive. 👍
 
Image is toooooooo effn wide to put in. Just like my back bumper, which is exit only, by the way. You can sniff my exhaust if you want, but I want to see a ring before someone hits my backside. I am talking race cars, right.

Tires.......medium, the softs just burn up too quick. I have a feeling that this will be the best series yet with all the short tracks and full rooms. Lots of door to door. Remember to put all your stiffness on the right side for all those left hand turns. Lol :lol:. I didn't get a whole lot of practice in, but Willow is one of my go to tracks for testing cars and setups. Remember, the dirt is really sticky, stay on the track OR YOU WILL PAY.

I think this was the hardest choices for car picks, I love both of them, so different driving, but same outcomes. Fun.
 
Yes all of the new people will need to add zii1993 as a friend on psn to get the invite at 8 est.
Others that are not new that need to do KOQ are
@cheezzus @Lessen @stimpy40 @HazardLvL4 @matt_m8 @UMDfutbol11
There are a few you are missing here Z. If I could make a suggestion to help clarify, post the names of the top ten from last season, and if your name is not there then you know you have to go to KOQ.
 
dwi-racing-1-gif.606957


DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED
Sgeti and Sloban
Look out Wankers.

Funny, it shows up in my post and your reply Flip. I'm working on an Ipud, so that could be my issue.

DWI in caps usually signifies the team name, jeez....and I am the intoxicated one. Lol. Just sayin' Look out Wankers.

I wanted to call our team The Cod Sharts, but the team manager shot it down. I even had an awesome avatar ready.
 
Funny, it shows up in my post and your reply Flip. I'm working on an Ipud, so that could be my issue.

DWI in caps usually signifies the team name, jeez....and I am the intoxicated one. Lol. Just sayin' Look out Wankers.

I wanted to call our team The Cod Sharts, but the team manager shot it down. I even had an awesome avatar ready.
I kinda want to see that. Can't be worse than the sexy man and his guns...
 
*sigh*

I can't make it tonight. Too many things I need to take care tonigjt concerning my house.
 
*sigh*

I can't make it tonight. Too many things I need to take care tonigjt concerning my house.
I'm telling you, man, cardboard is the way to go. It will save you tons of money towards the rig.
 
I found the time progression at X2, yet I checked the OP and the tire wear is not listed. I think the tire wear is at 2X, just want to confirm. thanks.
 
I found the time progression at X2, yet I checked the OP and the tire wear is not listed. I think the tire wear is at 2X, just want to confirm. thanks.
Top of post #4 on page 1 says tire wear x2.👍
 
SGETI
Alex
Aero
Old bear
Slobban
Gr8 lakes
Zii1993
Swjaxson
Flipj
Racer420

These 10 drivers are in the main event tonight. Anyone not on this list will need to go through KOQ. make sure you have zii1993 as a friend so that I can send you an invite. If I miss you please msg me on psn.
 
Maybe I will have a team with @Ness , I am trying to convince him to race in the dark side.
He will race next week with us .
If he is D1 speed that will not work. Your divisions added must equal 4 or more.

Teams must be announced before green tonight.
 
I'm telling you, man, cardboard is the way to go. It will save you tons of money towards the rig.

Ha! She's the bigger breadwinner, so life's extras really aren't my money anyways. Hehe...
 
As much as I love the team concept, my plate is full this month. I don't know that I'd be a very good teammate.
 
As much as I love the team concept, my plate is full this month. I don't know that I'd be a very good teammate.
Call us the "no shows" but I am trying to get in tonight:cool:. I'm sure going to give it a shot but dont know if I'll get every season race in either. team mates ?:cheers:
 
I might not make it tonight, little dolphin has a fever...
 
I gotta say Steve, your wife has to lay off the testosterone, she's looking just a little hairy.
You can just imagine what Uku's comment was after reading that! Said she will be stopping by your place to have a few words!
 
Evo TME Tommy makinen edition silver
 
Back