[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,243 views
I'll be on practicing around 7:45. Let me know if I have to go to KO Qualifying. @Alex ONeill @Zii1993

Anyone that didn't race last week will automatically go to KOQ this week.
Z has been swamped at work so I will be taking over scoring, will try and at least get a list up in a post asap so the others outside top ten will know who they are.
 
I will not make it tonight. Family thanksgiving tonight for the inlaws. YAY! :banghead:
 
OVERALL RESULTS AND POINTS FROM WILLOW

New drivers, those that missed last week, and those outside top ten go to KOQ

OVERALL

1- Harley- 50
2- JOE - 40
3- Aero - 38
4- SGETI - 36
5- Lobban - 30
6- Hazard - 28
7- Bear - 26
8 -User - 25
9- Alex - 25
10- Jax - 22
11- Racer - 18
12- Cards - 18
13- Zii - 18
14- WSK - 17
15- Clutch - 15
16 Matt - 16
Chad
Vovik



img_0206-png.609081


RACE 1

img_0207-png.609082


RACE 2

img_0208-png.609083
 
Last edited:
OVERALL RESULTS AND POINTS FROM WILLOW

New drivers, those that missed last week, and those outside top ten go to KOQ

OVERALL

1- Harley- 50
2- JOE - 40
3- Aero - 38
4- SGETI - 36
5- Lobban - 30
6- Hazard - 28
7- Bear - 26
8 -User - 25
9- Alex - 25
10- Jax - 22
11- Racer - 18
12- Cards - 18
13- Zii - 18
14- WSK - 17
15- Clutch - 15
16 Matt - 16



img_0206-png.609081


RACE 1

img_0207-png.609082


RACE 2

img_0208-png.609083
Your pics arent working for me.
 
I will get Willow results onto a proper spreadsheet with tonights. Results will be posted Saturdays. This give's time for any IR's to be reviewed.
Your pics arent working for me.

No time to figure that out right now, it is just race results. The overall list is whats important for tonight.
 
I will not be making it tonight, traveling for Thanksgiving
 
Zii just informed me of a rule that hasn't been posted. Since I'm part time and their are over 16 full timers I will not be able to try KOQ. I would have enjoyed racing with everyone today. Till next time, good luck guys!
 
OVERALL RESULTS AND POINTS FROM WILLOW

New drivers, those that missed last week, and those outside top ten go to KOQ

OVERALL

1- Harley- 50
2- JOE - 40
3- Aero - 38
4- SGETI - 36
5- Lobban - 30
6- Hazard - 28
7- Bear - 26
8 -User - 25
9- Alex - 25
10- Jax - 22
11- Racer - 18
12- Cards - 18
13- Zii - 18
14- WSK - 17
15- Clutch - 15
16 Matt - 16
Chad
Vovik



img_0206-png.609081


RACE 1

img_0207-png.609082


RACE 2

img_0208-png.609083


I'm not allowed to attempt to qualify tonight according to rule since I'm a part timer. I wish I could, have a good night guys and a great Thanksgiving!
 
Last edited:
Hey Bish, can they not ultrasound those stones to allow them to pass easier? Jeez, lucky me, I've never been afflicted with kidney stones, touch wood.

I hope she is feeling better soon. You will be missed.
Too many stones. At any time she can get an x-ray showing at least a dozen stones in each kidney, all different sizes. This started about 15 years ago and has gotten progressively worse. About every year and a half she has surgery where the Dr. blasts the stones internally with a laser, and extracts the largest pieces. She's had 3 of those surgeries and the recovery is brutal. She'll be seeing her urologist soon. She's been to the best urologist in the mid-west, done tons of testing, and nobody can find why she produces so many stones. My guess is another surgery shortly into the new year, and a rough holiday season. Thanks to all of you guys for the prayers and well wishes.
 
Good racing with you guys tonight!

I still have a bunch to figure out in PCars and wouldn't be competitive unless for @aerolite help. So blame him for me :)

Great racing @Cardahs sorry for your misfortune in second race, first race you drove perfect,
Apex sorry don't know your tag on gtplanet, you gave me pressure in both races all the time,
@JoeW you've held your own very well in second race, that was fun for a number of laps, I had to pit just to get past you :)
I enjoyed listening to you guys yap all of the race, that was entertaining :) I need to get better headphones though, I think my ears are still ringing from that! :P
 
Yeah man good race in the second stint. Thanks for being patient with me :) You guys were faster but I just held my line and tried to be as smooth as possible.

Race 1 showed me just how outclassed the Focus was so I changed my strategy big time for race 2 as a Hail Mary and it garnered some faster times so at least I was semi competitive.

You and Cardahs just sat back there and probably laughed at my slowness until the pit stop :) Then I never saw you guys again.
 
Good racing with you guys tonight!

I still have a bunch to figure out in PCars and wouldn't be competitive unless for @aerolite help. So blame him for me :)

Great racing @Cardahs sorry for your misfortune in second race, first race you drove perfect,
Apex sorry don't know your tag on gtplanet, you gave me pressure in both races all the time,
@JoeW you've held your own very well in second race, that was fun for a number of laps, I had to pit just to get past you :)
I enjoyed listening to you guys yap all of the race, that was entertaining :) I need to get better headphones though, I think my ears are still ringing from that! :p

It was an honor racing with you tonight. I was very slowly catching but we were running near identical lap times. You drove perfectly and if I hadn't had so many penalties in the 2nd race I would've loved to keep battling with you. Great win tonight.
 
I will say that if anyone is ever talking to me during the race that I can't hear you guys. I have to take out my earpiece during the race just because the chatter is so chaotic that I can't really concentrate. I turn my TV down low so my kids won't hear it while trying to sleep and the earpiece chatter drowns out my TV. So in order to hear my car from the TV speakers I have to take out the earpiece.
 
Now that I am finally dry, here are some shots of last nights action. I tried to get some lightning hits, but when I went to rewind , the lightning was no longer in the shot. :confused:.

Wishing all a safe and happy holiday season.



ATTACH=full]609411[/ATTACH]
MP6ZS1GQ4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZS1-Q4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZS2NQ4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZS-5Q4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZS8QR4A3AAA0WE_.jpeg
MP6ZS9GR4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZS9JQ4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZS-9P4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZSA7Q4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZSB4Q4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZSDNR4A3AAA0WE_.jpeg
MP6ZSKER4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZSMWQ4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZSS9Q4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZSUAQ4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZSV_R4A3AAA0WE_.jpeg
MP6ZSWVR4A3AAA0WE_.jpeg
MP6ZSXUQ4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZSZ4P4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
MP6ZSZBR4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • MP6ZS_OQ4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
    MP6ZS_OQ4A3AAAYWE_.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 20
I will say that if anyone is ever talking to me during the race that I can't hear you guys. I have to take out my earpiece during the race just because the chatter is so chaotic that I can't really concentrate. I turn my TV down low so my kids won't hear it while trying to sleep and the earpiece chatter drowns out my TV. So in order to hear my car from the TV speakers I have to take out the earpiece.
I'm the same way,have to mute everyone so I can hear the car and concentrate
 
I will say that if anyone is ever talking to me during the race that I can't hear you guys. I have to take out my earpiece during the race just because the chatter is so chaotic that I can't really concentrate. I turn my TV down low so my kids won't hear it while trying to sleep and the earpiece chatter drowns out my TV. So in order to hear my car from the TV speakers I have to take out the earpiece.

I'm the same way,have to mute everyone so I can hear the car and concentrate

We could always go back to the team chat option, just need to figure out how to notify people if there are lagging issues or need for restarts. If you guys have any ideas it would be really appreciated. I miss having the team mate chat, it really added to the racing series.
 
Doesn't really apply to those without teams. I have my mic in my ear all the way up until we are on the grid and ready to start. And as soon as I cross the finish line I put it back in. So I hear all the pertinent instructions. But while driving I see the little symbol pop up on the screen every time someone's mic is active...I always worry they are saying something about me or warning me of something I can't hear ;)

But that little symbol pops up ALOT so I know there is a lot of chatter mid race. I think it's probably better that I don't...without the chatter I tend to not crash very often ;)
 
Can you control the output of the Sony wired earpiece?
 
If we went back to just team chatting, I'd have to listen to Bear all by myself!!
@yogi bear
I imagine the chatter can be annoying for some but I find it quite amusing at times. It seems to make the races go by faster. I will admit to loosing concentration sometimes, usually from laughing too hard!
Other times it comes in very handy, telling the aliens which side to pass on, or giving Lobban **** for squeezing me off the track!
Felt bad for Luke getting stuck in the pits, that's a tough one to get over!
Hope all you Murican's have a happy and safe thanksgiving!
 
Although I am one of the guilty ones for talking during a race, I wouldn't mind muting.. in fact, I will start muting now.
 
No sense in taking away something others enjoy.
If less than 9 people enjoy the chatter, you could make a party for talking or whoever wants silence makes a party for themselves or mute.
Personally, I make a party for myself and keep the silence, because it distracts me, but I wouldn't impose my will on everyone.
 
Back