[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,243 views
No sense in taking away something others enjoy.
If less than 9 people enjoy the chatter, you could make a party for talking or whoever wants silence makes a party for themselves or mute.
Personally, I make a party for myself and keep the silence, because it distracts me, but I wouldn't impose my will on everyone.
I have done that too,made a party chat for myself,if others like to chat while racing I'm like @FlipJ,they should be able to enjoy,I'll use a private party or mute so I can hear what the car is doing and concentrate.
On another note,my first race the other night was ruined with damage and having to pit on the first couple laps,I did have a blast leading a few laps the second race tho :cheers:
 
I don't talk during the races but it doesn't bother me too much. It can be a little hard to hear the car sometimes when people get excited but I'm not gunna say that we should ban it. As long as we can all keep coordinated I don't see why we would need to change anything.
 
Race 3
Monza Short

Time: 0:00
Tire wear: x2
Weather: Clear
Time progression: x2
 
Last edited:
Hey guys,
I have done up a new spreadsheet for scoring. I have attached the file. I have also posted screen shots of the file, easiest way to do it!
Please double check the DQ's, DNF, and DNS results as I may have got it wrong. If you had started and DNF'd, but I have you as a DNS, please let me know and i will make changes. Same if anyone spots a mistake. This first session involved a lot of changes I made to a previous scoresheet file and inputting all the data from the last two weeks. I double checked but you never know!

Edit: I just spotted an error in race 2 at Nurb, USER should be 11 and Cards 12 (DNF). It's only 1 point so I will fix the error in next weeks scoresheet.

IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0029.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
 

Attachments

Last edited:
I thought I finished 8th in race 1 at Nurb? Didn't Cardahs not finish either race last time? I thought he had weird issues in both races which contributed to his frustration.
 
Last edited:
I thought I finished 8th in race 1 at Nurb? Didn't Cardahs not finish either race last time? I thought he had weird issues in both races which contributed to his frustration.

I won the first race, only the second race I had issues.
 
I thought I finished 8th in race 1 at Nurb? Didn't Cardahs not finish either race last time? I thought he had weird issues in both races which contributed to his frustration.
You were 9th, me and Lobban swapped 7&8 in both races and I remember you behind me in race 1.
Cards only DNF second race but still gets points.
 
In other news... Tragedy strikes at spa...ENTIRE PIT CREW SLAUGHTERED!!!!...
It began when race officials botched the start of of Sunday's LMP race, forcing a restart, with pit strategies being redone in the first lap... Bears pit crew however botched the set up badly, resulting in numerous pit stops before they got it reasonably drivable. At this point the frustrated bear was more than a minute and half down from 12th place. Working his way to within 19 seconds of 12th, bad luck struck in the form of a flat tire. Bears pit crew botched it again and sent him out with totally mismatched tires!
The angry bear came screaming back into the pits and proceeded to dismember his pit crew!.. Horrified officials had trouble trying to describe the carnage.! The Bear recieved an immediate suspension. Upon review from the race director, the suspension was lifted however. "Perhaps the ruling was hasty, never in all our years have we seen such incompetence from a pit crew" ..." They had installed 1 wet, 1soft, hard, intermediate tires." " totally changed his set up to ridiculous settings!"
Upon much deliberation officials ruled bears wrath was justified...and sets a shining example for other potentially incompetent pit crews.
 
I got an out of bounds DQ with about 2minutes left. was that before or after your "issues"?

Mine was around 15 mins left once I went to pit it wouldn't let me exit.
 
Apparently there is no points basis for forming a team? Two D1 drivers on the same team?
 
Apparently there is no points basis for forming a team? Two D1 drivers on the same team?
We were not aware of harlys badass driving skills.

Edit: it is worth noting that their team is slightly invalid though as we had Harley as d2 and cards d1 which only adds to 3 and the team rules state that it must add to 4.
  • Teams consist of two drivers which divisional total must equal 4 or greater.
 
When I teamed up with him I didn't realize he was even placed in a division with him being new to the series, I thought the new guys were supposed to have a mock season before being placed in any division.
 
Last edited:
When I teamed up with him I didn't realize he was even placed in a division with him being new to the series, I thought the new guys were supposed to have a mock season before being placed in any division.
You are correct there Cards, new members always had to complete their first season before being able to join a team. We will have to let the bosses figure this one out as it is going to be darn near impossible for anyone to knock you guys out of first.
 
Did a few laps last night in my Slocus and have heard rumors of times set by some Lancers and it looks like another looong night ahead for us poor Slocus drivers. We will definitely be getting lapped before the first pit stops. Which is awesome :)
 
Hey Joe, after much debate and a little practice, both cars have tire issues at this almost oval track. Mitsu's tires have heat problems while we, in the fucus have to deal with wear. Evens out in the end. I hope.
 
It's not tire wear this time, it's just plain old lap times. The Lancer can potentially turn sub 1 minute laps. I'm turning most laps three seconds slower than that. Which works out to being lapped about halfway in.
 
It's not tire wear this time, it's just plain old lap times. The Lancer can potentially turn sub 1 minute laps. I'm turning most laps three seconds slower than that. Which works out to being lapped about halfway in.
You are also probably talking about an alien in the evo. Put one of them in the focus and see what kind of times they run. Then base it off of that. Cause I'm more than 3 seconds behind and I'm in the evo.
 
Back