[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,199 views
My best time in the Evo at night is 1:02.211, averaging low 3's. But then again I'm mid pack times avg.
 
@Zii1993 for sure, man. It's great to be part of a series and reunite with some of you! It was a good start but I have much more to learn about PCars still. The tuning, physics, different cars etc.
 
Guy's,
The bosses have asked me to restart the actual process of confirming to race each week so we all know who has to go to KOQ, or if we even have to have it. This process has been lax the last few seasons as we did not have full rooms, but now we are getting full this is required. A good number of you are familiar with this process, but those who are not, you can look up the actual rules in post #1.
If you do not see your name below, that is because you have not raced in the last consecutive four races (All Star race does not count), and are considered inactive. Please let me know if I have missed anyone who might be active. Thanks.


Monza Short
​
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Monza by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


​
1. @Harley Owen
2. [B]@JoeW[/B] - Confirmed
3. @SGETI - Confirmed
4. @aerolite - Confirmed
5. @HazardLvL4 - Confirmed
6. [B]@Mike Lobban[/B] - Confirmed
7. [B]@Alex ONeill[/B] - Confirmed
8. @Cardahs - Confirmed
9. @yogi bear
10. @vovik05 - Not racing this week

​
 
Last edited:
Guy's,
The bosses have asked me to restart the actual process of confirming to race each week so we all know who has to go to KOQ, or if we even have to have it. This process has been lax the last few seasons as we did not have full rooms, but now we are getting full this is required. A good number of you are familiar with this process, but those who are not, you can look up the actual rules in post #1.
If you do not see your name below, that is because you have not raced in the last consecutive four races (All Star race does not count), and are considered inactive. Please let me know if I have missed anyone who might be active. Thanks.


Monza Short

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Monza by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


​
1.@Harley Owen
2.@JoeW
3.@SGETI
4.@aerolite - Confirmed
5.@HazardLvL4
6.@Mike Lobban
7.@Alex ONeill
8.@Cardahs
9.@yogi bear
10.@vovik05 - Not racing this week

​

CONFIRMED
 
confirm

@aerolite , suggest you edit the first list so people are automatically tagged. You need a space befor the @

3.@SGETI

shoule be 3. @SGETI

Just trying to save you some time and frustration. Great job with the points.
Thanks SGETI, I couldn't figure out why I wasn't seeing the [USER.....wrapped around the name in edit!
 
I za in 2.

I did a few things to race on the mostlly right handers. I set everything on the left toward the stiffy side. I had no problem keeping up with the Evo. Yogi Bear, I want your tire pressures......please.
 
Guy's,
The bosses have asked me to restart the actual process of confirming to race each week so we all know who has to go to KOQ, or if we even have to have it. This process has been lax the last few seasons as we did not have full rooms, but now we are getting full this is required. A good number of you are familiar with this process, but those who are not, you can look up the actual rules in post #1.
If you do not see your name below, that is because you have not raced in the last consecutive four races (All Star race does not count), and are considered inactive. Please let me know if I have missed anyone who might be active. Thanks.


Monza Short
​
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Monza by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


​
1. @Harley Owen
2. [B]@JoeW[/B] - Confirmed
3. @SGETI - Confirmed
4. @aerolite - Confirmed
5. @HazardLvL4 - Confirmed
6. [B]@Mike Lobban[/B] - Confirmed
7. [B]@Alex ONeill[/B] - Confirmed
8. @Cardahs - Confirmed
9. @yogi bear
10. @vovik05 - Not racing this week

​

be there
 
I should be set for tomorrow, now it's all down to the game to work properly for me. :bowdown:

20161130_053344.jpg
 
Guy's,
The bosses have asked me to restart the actual process of confirming to race each week so we all know who has to go to KOQ, or if we even have to have it. This process has been lax the last few seasons as we did not have full rooms, but now we are getting full this is required. A good number of you are familiar with this process, but those who are not, you can look up the actual rules in post #1.
If you do not see your name below, that is because you have not raced in the last consecutive four races (All Star race does not count), and are considered inactive. Please let me know if I have missed anyone who might be active. Thanks.


Monza Short
​
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Monza by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


​
1. @Harley Owen
2. [B]@JoeW[/B] - Confirmed
3. @SGETI - Confirmed
4. @aerolite - Confirmed
5. @HazardLvL4 - Confirmed
6. [B]@Mike Lobban[/B] - Confirmed
7. [B]@Alex ONeill[/B] - Confirmed
8. @Cardahs - Confirmed
9. @yogi bear
10. @vovik05 - Not racing this week

​
I'm finally cleared to play basketball again, so that's what I'm doing. If I get home from it and I'm still in one piece, I'll race, but I haven't turned the PS4 on in a week and will use KOQ to get up to speed.
 
I'm finally cleared to play basketball again, so that's what I'm doing. If I get home from it and I'm still in one piece, I'll race, but I haven't turned the PS4 on in a week and will use KOQ to get up to speed.
Basketball is dangerous :P
 
Basketball is dangerous :p

Well all kidding aside, it very much is dangerous. In a recent safety conference I attended for work, Basketball is considered the most dangerous activity in the U.S. in terms of sheer number of injuries that come from it every year.
 
Well all kidding aside, it very much is dangerous. In a recent safety conference I attended for work, Basketball is considered the most dangerous activity in the U.S. in terms of sheer number of injuries that come from it every year.
Basketball is dangerous :p

I know. I've been playing for almost 25 years; have broken countless fingers, a few ribs, more joint sprains than I could count, eye pokes, lost toe and finger nails, sprained a few ligaments, broke pieces of others.
But one critical shot make under pressure, one pass that gets through where there was no space, and all the dangers are forgotten...
 
I read a report awhile ago that said the sport with the most contact per game is basketball.
 

Monza Short
​

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Monza by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.



1. @Harley Owen
2. @JoeW - Confirmed
3. @SGETI - Confirmed
4. @aerolite - Confirmed
5. @HazardLvL4 - Confirmed
6. @Mike Lobban - Confirmed
7. @Alex ONeill - Confirmed
8. @Cardahs - Confirmed
9. @yogi bear
10. @vovik05 - Not racing this week

 
@yogi bear
A few of us recently had a discussion with Bear and we found out he did not have an account on here.

Does he know to check the thread ?

Maybe someone knows how to reach him?
 
@yogi bear
A few of us recently had a discussion with Bear and we found out he did not have an account on here.

Does he know to check the thread ?

Maybe someone knows how to reach him?
That is his new account. He is on here now, he posted a page back.
Only one I can't find is Matt.
 
Back