[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,145 views
And my qualifying time at Willow (qualified 2nd) and Nurb in the Focus was pretty good as well. But how do those tires look at full wear settings and race pace? The question isn't running hot laps...it's running a race and taking care of tires.

We've gone over this...
 
Last edited:
Aww it's on like a neckbone now...

I might even practice :)
 
No, not under my skin, just wishing you would wake up are realize that no one supports your view point, and nor does the data... GET GOOD BRO!

Wrote a bunch then saw the kiss and make up....... awwwwww, isn't that adorable.


FUCUS SUCKS, FUCUS SUCKS.
 
Last edited:
I don't think it was you. It was Race 1. That I hit someone. But if it was...me so sorry. We Focus guys are a surly bunch before the race even starts...what with all our disabilities.
Pretty sure it was me, first lap, first race, into the chicane, got bum blasted by someone who pushed me into Racer and an Evo drove right through me. I was damaged, but continued till my pit stop. Monza Short is not a track to drive while damaged, should have pitted earlier.

FUCUS SUCKS, FUCUS SUCKS

Edit, just saw no tire wear for Hooooockinhiem, will that really make a difference? I'm sceptical, but will race my darndest.

FUCUS MAYBE SUCKS, FUCUS MAYBE SUCKS.
 
Last edited:
Nope not me. Mine was mid race at the end of the front straight braking into turn one.

I can only take responsibility for so much :)
 
Pretty sure it was me, first lap, first race, into the chicane, got bum blasted by someone who pushed me into Racer and an Evo drove right through me. I was damaged, but continued till my pit stop. Monza Short is not a track to drive while damaged, should have pitted earlier.

FUCUS SUCKS, FUCUS SUCKS

Edit, just saw no tire wear for Hooooockinhiem, will that really make a difference? I'm sceptical, but will race my darndest.

FUCUS MAYBE SUCKS, FUCUS MAYBE SUCKS.
I hope it makes a difference as there isn't anything else we can do.
 
The only track configuration I have seen this season is Willow. The rest I have never run. I like learning the new stuff :)
 
Who here is gonna submit for gtp awards?
 
gtp awards? I guess i'm showing my age, no idea what this is, please explain.
 
Guys,
Here's the results from Wed. There were three sets of ties to be broken and all of them involved the same two results! Before the boss knew the results, I asked how to go about breaking the ties, by best qualifying time, who got the better result in race one, or by current overall ranking. Best qualifying was chosen. And just so you guys don't think I put myself as the overall winner because I do the score keeping, any of the above selections would have still put me ahead of Fallen! Not that I think any of you honorable gentlemen would even consider a good honest Canuck would ever do such a thing, lol.

Cards and User, I corrected your positions and points for round 2.





Round 3 Season 4.JPG




Overall as of Nov 30.JPG



image1.JPG
 

Attachments

Flogging the dead horse, but hows about switching cars for a race after the season ends? Not for points, just to see where things fall when the shoe is on the other foot. I hope the tire wear change will work, but I am sceptical. I'm still convinced the Evo is a superior car in race conditions. We will see said the blind man. 💡
 
Flogging the dead horse, but hows about switching cars for a race after the season ends? Not for points, just to see where things fall when the shoe is on the other foot. I hope the tire wear change will work, but I am sceptical. I'm still convinced the Evo is a superior car in race conditions. We will see said the blind man. 💡

Time to up your medical dose? Deep breaths there Mike. haha
 
Soft tires gave me, 113.7xx hot lap today. mid 114.xxx for an average,. Those front tires were burning 240' , after 10 laps. With a little more fine tuning and practice, the times should hopefully drop. As for the tire temp, will let you know if I find any solution.

What times are the aliens running?
 
Well with tire wear off it doesn't matter right? Just balls out. Do you still have to get tires up to temperature to make them work?

I qualified 2nd at Willow...with tire wear off that race would have been completely different.

This week will be very close I think. Without having to save tires or get them to operating temp it will be a whole different ballgame for the Focus.
 
Time to up your medical dose? Deep breaths there Mike. haha
Ha ha my rectum, ha ha on this, you Califorinia cootie cruncher you. Ya, I need more meds.......like I need a third breast. No takers on a car switch with tire wear on?
 
Wow. That was quite a read to catch up. @Mike Lobban we're cool, even if I read your post 2 weeks late.

The banter is far more entertaining when I am not invested. 👍
 
Well with tire wear off it doesn't matter right? Just balls out. Do you still have to get tires up to temperature to make them work?

Yes , tires should be up to temp for best grip. The problem arises when you put the tires temperature in to the red zone and over heat them. Even tho the tire will not wear out, they will lose grip if the get and remain hot.
 
Flogging the dead horse, but hows about switching cars for a race after the season ends? Not for points, just to see where things fall when the shoe is on the other foot. I hope the tire wear change will work, but I am sceptical. I'm still convinced the Evo is a superior car in race conditions. We will see said the blind man. 💡
I vote no...I don't like front wheel drive, but I like 4 wheel drive even less...if I can't set it up to over steer, I cannot drive it very fast.. That said, I'd like to weigh in on the fucus/ evo discussion....hats off to the organizers....they've done a great job!
I hope all realize my bitching verbally has been in good fun. All said and done, I grudgingly admit I am getting faster in that front wheel drive piece of ****.
 

Hockenheim Short

​
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Monza by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


1. [B]@SGETI[/B] - Confirmed
2. [B]@aerolite[/B] - Confirmed
3. [B]@HazardLvL4[/B] - Confirmed
4. [B]@JoeW[/B] - Confirmed
5. [B]@Alex ONeill[/B] - Confirmed
6. [B]@Harley Owen[/B] - Confirmed
7. [B]@Cardahs[/B] - Confirmed
8. [B]@Mike Lobban[/B] - Confirmed
9. [B]@yogi bear[/B] - Confirmed
10. [B]@USERID_77a23[/B] - Confirmed


 
Last edited:
Back