[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,145 views
Hockenheim Short

​
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Monza by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


1. @SGETI
2. [B]@aerolite[/B] - Confirmed
3. @HazardLvL4
4. @JoeW
5. @Alex ONeill
6. @Harley Owen
7. @Cardahs
8. @Mike Lobban
9. @yogi bear
10. @USERID_77a23



large.png
 
Hockenheim Short

​
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Monza by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


1. @SGETI
2. [B]@aerolite[/B] - Confirmed
3. [B]@HazardLvL4[/B] - Confirmed
4. @JoeW
5. [B]@Alex ONeill[/B] - Confirmed
6. @Harley Owen
7. [B]@Cardahs[/B] - Confirmed
8. @Mike Lobban
9. @yogi bear
10. @USERID_77a23


I wil be racing
 
Hockenheim Short

​
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Monza by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


1. @SGETI
2. [B]@aerolite[/B] - Confirmed
3. [B]@HazardLvL4[/B] - Confirmed
4. @JoeW
5. [B]@Alex ONeill[/B] - Confirmed
6. @Harley Owen
7. [B]@Cardahs[/B] - Confirmed
8. @Mike Lobban
9. @yogi bear
10. @USERID_77a23


Yuuup
 
Frcdemoin
l lCl l l l l l
l l l l l Ol l
l l l l l lN
Fl l l l l
l l l l I
R l l l
l l M
lE
D​
 
Last edited:
:confused::confused::confused: put down the pipe
Haha word jumbles man. Not sure I could've done that with the pipe. Haha

Tried to have confirmed under each letter down below it but it just moves it all to the left. This is what it looks like on my edit screen.
IMG_0287.PNG
 
I'll be online tonight to refine relay Monday night infotainment sessions.
Who's brave enough to come?
 
Well even with tire wear off they get red hot in a few laps.

Fun track though. Should be an interesting race. Now to figure out fuel consumption...
 
Well even with tire wear off they get red hot in a few laps.

Fun track though. Should be an interesting race. Now to figure out fuel consumption...
Evo drivers are having that issue too
 
Tire pressures were making a significant difference in how hot the fronts were getting. I couldn't stop the fronts from going into the red, especially FL, but temps were down a good bit. Mike and I were lapping fairly close times, our bests were 0.8 apart, with him slower of course, which he will again blame on the Fucus, lol. In all seriousness though, he couldn't get the same drive as I could coming out of 6 into 7, (out of the chicane) and out of 12 (last corner).
 
What lap times are you guys running? I haven't practiced yet.
 
My Evo pupils were almost to the 1:12s (shout out to the ones that endured me droning on and on about letting the car slide yesterday)
 
I could only manage mid 1:13 and those felt like lucky laps :)
 
The Evo is for sure better in those corners Steve, It's ok at the start, but when the tires start sizzling we cannot carry speed through there. Otherwise the cars are fairly equal.......... :(:(

GET BETTER BRO. The new Pits catch phrase :lol:
 
The Evo is for sure better in those corners Steve, It's ok at the start, but when the tires start sizzling we cannot carry speed through there. Otherwise the cars are fairly equal.......... :(:(

GET BETTER BRO. The new Pits catch phrase :lol:

Its actually "GET GOOD BRO"
 
Did my first testing today. I've thrown a setup from guess work, and have only turned 17 laps. I'm running low 1:13s and my fastest is a 1:12.7xx
 
Tire pressures were making a significant difference in how hot the fronts were getting. I couldn't stop the fronts from going into the red, especially FL, but temps were down a good bit. Mike and I were lapping fairly close times, our bests were 0.8 apart, with him slower of course, which he will again blame on the Fucus, lol. In all seriousness though, he couldn't get the same drive as I could coming out of 6 into 7, (out of the chicane) and out of 12 (last corner).
Best I could do was a 1:14.522 in the focus....but tires melted after 10 laps even at higher pressures...ill have to keep it to 116s to try and stop the fronts from catching fire..
 
What is fuel set on? I need to figure out consumption tonight.
 
Never mind. Apparently it can only be set to real, slow and off. I assume real?
 
Back