[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,107 views
Never mind. Apparently it can only be set to real, slow and off. I assume real?
Real, looks to be 1.7 lts/lap x 37 laps
 
Hockenheim Short​

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Monza by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


1. @SGETI - Confirmed
2. @aerolite - Confirmed
3. @HazardLvL4 - Confirmed
4. @JoeW - Confirmed
5. @Alex ONeill - Confirmed
6. @Harley Owen - Confirmed
7. @Cardahs - Confirmed
8. @Mike Lobban - Confirmed
9. @yogi bear - Confirmed
10. @USERID_77a23 - Not racing this week


 
Last edited:
We will be running KOQ Tonight. I will open the room @ 8:00 est
 
Sorry fellas, I thought I might be able to swing racing tonight with my other obligations but I won't be after all. Steve and I ran some laps yesterday and it seems like it's going to be a fun race regardless. Have fun and see yall next week!
 
Sorry fellas, I thought I might be able to swing racing tonight with my other obligations but I won't be after all. Steve and I ran some laps yesterday and it seems like it's going to be a fun race regardless. Have fun and see yall next week!
Too bad I'll see you tonight vlad. Haha
 
Looks like I'm doing tonight on 15 laps of practice, my best time was a 1:11.505.
 
We don't have as close to 16 now. KOQ will now be needed
 
Sorry fellas, I thought I might be able to swing racing tonight with my other obligations but I won't be after all. Steve and I ran some laps yesterday and it seems like it's going to be a fun race regardless. Have fun and see yall next week!
Its too bad we didn't see you, it was fantastic racing, in both races too. The second race was a 4 way battle for the lead for pretty much the entire race between @Cardahs @aerolite @SGETI and myself. Hope to see you at the finale next week.
 
For one race at least.

Bad first lap of second race sees me put into the wall with no front wheel apparently.

Probably could have had a top four in both races...totally didn't think about turning off tire change in race one. And found myself on the wrong side of the full damage setting in race 2.

Never been a fan of full damage in sim racing. Too easy to have your night ruined by someone else. Was hoping for a complimentary restart but no one spoke up so I figured that was not happening. I guess we're less serious than Sunday night racing but more serious than just friendly racing :)

Qualified and Finished better than Hazard in race 1 in my Focus so small mission accomplished :)
 
For one race at least.

Bad first lap of second race sees me put into the wall with no front wheel apparently.

Probably could have had a top four in both races...totally didn't think about turning off tire change in race one. And found myself on the wrong side of the full damage setting in race 2.

Never been a fan of full damage in sim racing. Too easy to have your night ruined by someone else. Was hoping for a complimentary restart but no one spoke up so I figured that was not happening. I guess we're less serious than Sunday night racing but more serious than just friendly racing :)

Qualified and Finished better than Hazard in race 1 in my Focus so small mission accomplished :)

Gotta let you have one every now and then lol :)
 
Guy's
Here are round 4 results from Wed night. Full excel spreadsheet attached at bottom.
Another close night of racing. Congrats to Cards for the overall, he and Harley were tied in race points but Cards pole point got him the overall. Aero and SGETI were tied for the last podium position, so it went to qualifying times, where Aero beat out SGETI by 2/100's of a second!
:cheers:

Capture.JPG



overall.JPG


Team Champ.JPG
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Just for the fun of it, here's the standings for drivers and teams if you were to drop your worst round to date going into the last race this week.


just for fun.JPG
 
Last edited:
time to practice. Had more than enough spirits, but what the heck, where else can you drive safely while buzzed.

be there in a few.
 
Oscherleban National

10:00
No tire wear
Weather: Light fog
Manditory pit stop

light fog ? maybe i have had to much but i can not find the setting for light fog. ??

i can find light cloud and light rain.
 
Back