[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,107 views
light fog ? maybe i have had to much but i can not find the setting for light fog. ??

i can find light cloud and light rain.

He probably means "Fog", as there are only Fog and Heavy Fog settings. Also Rain and Fog is available I think.
 
light fog ? maybe i have had to much but i can not find the setting for light fog. ??

i can find light cloud and light rain.

He probably means "Fog", as there are only Fog and Heavy Fog settings. Also Rain and Fog is available I think.

Yes, the weather settings is fog, my apologies.
 
I never got to run in the rain. Haha. Lucky me.
@FlipJ class tonight?
 
I never got to run in the rain. Haha. Lucky me.
@FlipJ class tonight?
Probably not. Lil' Dolphin started eating fruits and his stomach is, shall we say, upset...
If he sleeps (since we're 3 hours ahead), I'll get on for sure.
 
Well I think the Lancer is going to be way faster here...like 2-3 secs per lap...than the Focus.

The fast right/left transition and following fast right hander are probably worth 1.5 secs. All the corners on this track are extremely taxing on cars that tend to under steer. So I don't look forward to this one.

With the Lancer having better drive out of corners and much more suited to steering with the rear end its going to be a long day for us poor Fucus drivers :)

On the bright side my fuel consumption is pretty low here :)

Turning 1:14s...focus is ill suited to this track.
 
Oschersleben National​

10:00
No tire wear
Weather: Fog
Manditory pit stop

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Oschereleben by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


1. @SGETI - Confirmed
2. @aerolite - Confirmed
3. @Harley Owen - Confirmed
4. @Cardahs - Confirmed
5. @HazardLvL4 - Confirmed'ish
6. @Alex ONeill - Not racing this week
7. @JoeW - Confirmed
8. @yogi bear - Confirmed
9. @Mike Lobban - Confirmed
10. @swjaxon - Confirmed


 
Last edited:
Oschersleben National​

10:00
No tire wear
Weather: Fog
Manditory pit stop

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Oschereleben by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


1. @SGETI
2. @aerolite - Confirmed
3. @Harley Owen - Confirmed
4. @Cardahs
5. @HazardLvL4
6. @Alex ONeill
7. @JoeW - Confirmed
8. @yogi bear
9. @Mike Lobban
10. @swjaxon


I'm in
 
I need to do some practice for tonight. I bought Assetto Corsa on PC the other day and I've been hooked since, this game is awesome and looks so damn pretty on PC.

A little screenshot I took. :p

Screenshot_lotus_exos_125_monza_14-12-116-14-35-15.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oschersleben National​

10:00
No tire wear
Weather: Fog
Manditory pit stop

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Oschereleben by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


1. @SGETI - Confirmed
2. @aerolite - Confirmed
3. @Harley Owen - Confirmed
4. @Cardahs - Confirmed
5. @HazardLvL4 - Confirmed'ish
6. @Alex ONeill
7. @JoeW - Confirmed
8. @yogi bear - Confirmed
9. @Mike Lobban - Confirmed
10. @swjaxon - Confirmed



Hey guys, I won't be able to make it for tonight's race. My 15 yr old daughter is in the hospital ICU right now.
 
Back