[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,079 views
Really sorry to hear that Alex. What lap times are you guys running? I ran a few laps earlier and was in the 12s.
 
Really sorry to hear that Alex. What lap times are you guys running? I ran a few laps earlier and was in the 12s.
My fastest was a 13.599 but averaging low 14's. Vlad got a 13.08 in first running of car last night so he's sure to be into the 12's tonight!
 
@swjaxon
Hey Jax, as Alex isn't going to be racing tonight and I'm not sure when Z will see the posts, can you host tonight?

@Zii1993
12 confirmed and 1 confirmed'ish.
 
Oschersleben National
​
10:00
No tire wear
Weather: Fog
Manditory pit stop

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Oschereleben by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wed Nov. 30) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 16 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 16 confirmed drivers that week, we will implement the original KOQ process and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in and all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.


1. @SGETI - Confirmed
2. @aerolite - Confirmed
3. @Harley Owen - Confirmed
4. @Cardahs - Confirmed
5. @HazardLvL4 - Confirmed'ish
6. @Alex ONeill - Not racing this week
7. @JoeW - Confirmed
8. @yogi bear - Confirmed
9. @Mike Lobban - Confirmed
10. @swjaxon - Confirmed


 
I have a meeting early tomorrow, so I can't race until late in the night.
Give 'em hell, Jax
 
I'm interested in racing with you guys! How do I start?
@SilentProdigy pick the lancer tme or the focus rs and send zii1993 and Alex O'Neill a friend invite on psn. If you don't get an invite to the room msg one of us and we will get you in.
 
Power failure hopefully on before race 2
 
Good racing as usual everyone. Look I found a picture of SGETI.

download.jpg
 
Last edited:
If I leave abruptly tonight then it's because our toy poodle is having babies :)
so, did they arrive mid race?
 
Yeah about 10 mins into race 1. I'm probably looking at my best night all season (was in 4th...quite possibly could have finished 3rd or 4th in both races) when my wife yells from upstairs that she's squirting one out.

I quit the race, wake the kids (who have never witnessed such a thing) and go up.

She has one healthy one, next one (looked like a less developed twin) didn't come out alive. Then...we know one more is in there...at 3am another one about twice the size of the first one pops out.

So two living pups. One is very small compared to the other.
 
Hello all. I raced with a few of you guys last night, was told to cime here to sign up and stuff. I Realize the current season just ended, so am interested in next season (GT3s or GTOs I was told).

Do I need to sign up for next season already, or should I wait a bit?
 
Hello all. I raced with a few of you guys last night, was told to cime here to sign up and stuff. I Realize the current season just ended, so am interested in next season (GT3s or GTOs I was told).

Do I need to sign up for next season already, or should I wait a bit?

Im sure @Alex ONeill or @Zii1993 will be along by the end of the night to guide you.

Have you had a chance to read the unwritten rule when joining? New members are shamed into buying the first round of the night. :cheers:. And if you really want to impress us, you can buy for the whole night!!! welcome aboard.
 
Hello all. I raced with a few of you guys last night, was told to cime here to sign up and stuff. I Realize the current season just ended, so am interested in next season (GT3s or GTOs I was told).

Do I need to sign up for next season already, or should I wait a bit?

@twitcher pick the lancer tme or the focus rs and send zii1993 a friend invite on psn. I already have you on mine. If you don't get an invite to the room msg one of us and we will get you in. You can look at the first page of this thread for the taken liveries.

@SilentProdigy and @twitcher Please read all of the series rules and regulations. Welcome!
 
@twitcher pick the lancer tme or the focus rs and send zii1993 a friend invite on psn. I already have you on mine. If you don't get an invite to the room msg one of us and we will get you in. You can look at the first page of this thread for the taken liveries.

@SilentProdigy and @twitcher Please read all of the series rules and regulations. Welcome!
Thanks Alex. I'm not sure if I'm around next Wed, might be headed out of town for the holidays. The Wed after, between Xmas and New Years, I'm most likely gone as well. So I won't bother signing up for anything until the new year, when the next seasons starts (I'm going off what I heard last night, that the current season is finished, and the next race is an All-Star race).
 
Had the most fun last night,and best night that I've had all season,had a blast racing with @Mike Lobban and @yogi bear
Yes...that was a blast...it took me most of the series to finally get that focus set up, and learn to drive front wheel drive.
I bitched and complained about front wheel drive....but I have to grudgingly admit....it was fun!
 
Yes...that was a blast...it took me most of the series to finally get that focus set up, and learn to drive front wheel drive.
I bitched and complained about front wheel drive....but I have to grudgingly admit....it was fun!
Fun level increased right after tire wear was turned off :)

Then we could run fast laps the entire race instead of just the first three.

Curious what the next car will be. I heard rumors of the Atom as a choice...I tested the Mugen Atom several months ago and I think it's the best one of them all for a series like this.

Just saying :)
 
The list of cars was out already. The three combos we didn't vote are the upcoming ones, or at least that was the plan at the start.
 
Curious what the next car will be. I heard rumors of the Atom as a choice...I tested the Mugen Atom several months ago and I think it's the best one of them all for a series like this.

Just saying :)

The list of cars was out already. The three combos we didn't vote are the upcoming ones, or at least that was the plan at the start.

@Zii1993 mentioned the other night that we will still go with the pairings chosen, but vote on one, meaning going back to just the one car so no more issues like we had this season.
 
I would like the next TOPP for posting season final results, so stop at post #2070, pls and tks.
 
Back