[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,079 views
SEASON 4 OVERALL PODIUM

Season 4 overall.jpg
Congratulations to Cards for the overall season 4 victory. He had some ups and downs this season but was able to secure first in the end. SGETI was able to pull off an amazing win in the very last race of the season to beat Aero to second place by one point. Congrats to the top three and all who raced this season.




Season 4 Team Championship
Team S4.jpg
​
Well it was another hard fought and close season for the team championship, but in the end it was the rock steady performances of the transplanted limey's, Bear and Aero, who were able to squeak out the overall win at the end. Second place went to SGETI and Lobban, it was a close fight but their sometimes wobbly performance wasn't quite up to the task. Third went to Alex and Hazard, unfortunately their slightly deplorable performance didn't allow them to get their expected results.
A big thanks to all the teams that participated this season!

​
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, here are the final results for season 4 and round 5 from this past Wed. Full excel spreadsheet is attached at bottom.
Thanks to all who came to race and here's looking forward to another great season of racing.
:cheers:


S4 Overall results.JPG



S4 team overall results.JPG


S4 R5 results.JPG
 

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm still here,just been quiet and enjoying having my grandson with me that I haven't seen since last Christmas,if you see me online it's probably him and I playing something,I'll see you guys on race night,congrats to Cards,Sgeti and Aero on their podiums :cheers:
 
I'm working on the all star list now I'll have that up in a couple hours.
@FlipJ class tonight?
Thanks Z, I haven't had time to do up sheet yet. Will have all that ready for next seasons all star.
 
I dunno @Zii1993 @Alex ONeill I think some careful screening is going to be required for this character!

Haha.....jk....gonna be great to have you back with us Roy :cheers:
I had nothing to do with that sheep incident...Mike doesn't know what he's talking about:lol:
Thanks guys!
 
I had nothing to do with that sheep incident...Mike doesn't know what he's talking about:lol:
Thanks guys!
Is this the starter of the sheep 🤬? Steve what kind of show do you think we run here? I know your up north a bit but that sounds like a Mexican thing. Haha

@vsfit awesome to have you however this week is only for the all stars. Happy to have you join for next season.
 
Is this the starter of the sheep 🤬? Steve what kind of show do you think we run here? I know your up north a bit but that sounds like a Mexican thing. Haha

@vsfit awesome to have you however this week is only for the all stars. Happy to have you join for next season.
thanks Z,
Mike tried to pin the whole sheep thing on me. I wasn't even in the country at the time of the "incident"
 
I'm going to be a maybe for this one I'll let you know definetly the day of the race.
 
It was me, I have video. Poor Dolly is still in therapy after the "incident". How did you get so stuck Steve? You've ruined your reputation with the herd. The girls talk you know.

Am I dreaming or what, the Fucus was kicking Evo butt today at Caldwell, i'm looking for a win for the Iced one.
 
It was me, I have video. Poor Dolly is still in therapy after the "incident". How did you get so stuck Steve? You've ruined your reputation with the herd. The girls talk you know.

Am I dreaming or what, the Fucus was kicking Evo butt today at Caldwell, i'm looking for a win for the Iced one.

My herd is totally fine now since I've stopped lending some of the girls to you!
Kicking Evo butt? I seem to recall you couldn't get within a few tenths of me!
This track will be the closest the cars have been all season! We were having a blast on it earlier today.

@Zii1993 Confirmed
 
Back