[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,063 views
That was the best race of the season, imo. For once the Fucus was not a slo-poke and seemed to perform better than the Evo. Tracks do make a difference I guess. Joe would have kicked butt.

Any news on the two fast guys that were racing by themselves? Are they still battling?
 
A very Merry Christmas to all my fellow PITS racers, from me and my girls :cheers:

15589965_10157780393580411_4541237806726788747_n.jpg
 
So moving forward...

What will we be driving next season?
 
Zii will be posting the pair to vote on soon. We choose one of the two.
This is correct. Also we will be taking next week off but I have something planned for the night.
 
:cheers:

Meryy Christmas to all. Hope Santa stopped bye last night and gave you all sorts of goodies. Santa gave me the option to get the,
Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Add-On

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014US048A/?tag=gtplanet-20

Somewhere in the back of my head, in between the cob webs I believe I heard some of you talking about this wheel. So, have any of you purchased this wheel? Your thoughts?
 
The only downer in the choices is hardly any liveries for the McLaren, 5 choices if I remember, and two of them are double colours!
Both are fun!
@Zii1993 Are we going back to 4x tire wear ?
 
The only downer in the choices is hardly any liveries for the McLaren, 5 choices if I remember, and two of them are double colours!
Both are fun!
@Zii1993 Are we going back to 4x tire wear ?
Yes we will.
 
:cheers:

Meryy Christmas to all. Hope Santa stopped bye last night and gave you all sorts of goodies. Santa gave me the option to get the,
Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Add-On

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014US048A/?tag=gtplanet-20

Somewhere in the back of my head, in between the cob webs I believe I heard some of you talking about this wheel. So, have any of you purchased this wheel? Your thoughts?

Your cobwebs are right, I have the wheel addon. Paid 99$ US from B+H, 160$ Can to my door.
I really like the wheel itself, great feel on the hands, it's a little bigger than the stock wheel, but not big enough for my liking, personal thing, I just like bigger wheels. The button placement takes a little getting used to...weird. Paddle shifters don't feel any different to me. The FFB is good with a small tweak up to compensate for the bigger wheel.

It gets a thumbs up from me and if you can get it for a hundred bucks, so much the better.👍👍👍👍. out of five.
 
I would like to take a stab at qualifying. Are you guys's taking on any new racers this season ?
Good to hear this Tom, glad you have finally come to the dark side. You are more than welcome here and will be a great addition to the series. Fun being back on track again with you today!
I'll tag @Zii1993 and @Alex ONeill here for you, guys see post #2143
 
Alright, fresh Mang meat to nibble on, for a while at least. Welcome Tom, we've been waiting for you to succumb to the mighty pull of the dark side of Sim Racing. Say by by to GT6, once you are in you will never want to go back. It takes good drivers a bit to acclimate to the newer game but, it won't take you long to be up there competing. For the time being though, you can ride in the back with Aero.
 
I would like to take a stab at qualifying. Are you guys's taking on any new racers this season? @Zii1993 and @Alex ONeill
You are welcome to join our fill in week this week and then start next week in the new season. Happy to have you on board. Make sure you have myself and Alex as friends on psn and if you don't get an invite send one of us a msg. Can't wait to see you on track.
 
As the years have passed, I find that giving is far more rewarding than receiving. If I need anything now, I just buy it. I do not wait for Christmas.

Then there are the gifts you can not buy, these tend to be the best gifts. The type of gifts that move your sole. I was blessed to receive such a gift this year. My daughter had her first child the end of November, his name, Brody. Christmas Eve was the first time I was to able hold my new grandson, feed him and rock him to sleep. I left the dirty diaper to her.

As I said earlier giving can have some great feelings. My youngest son, 16.5 has been bugging me and the x for a car. Told him numerous times, if you want a car work hard and save your money just as both your mom and I did when we were younger. Little did he know that back in September I was able to buy a 2005 ford focus zx4 st for a steal. The last 4 months we both have been repeating, work hard, save money, and maybe some day …

So, Christmas Eve, one present contained 3 hot wheels, 2 for my other grand sons and one for my son. After my son opened the hot wheel he gave me that look only a dejected teenager can give. He muttered, I know, I asked for a car for Xmas. HAHA. His shoulders sunk.

I then reached into my pocket and asked if he would rather have the car that goes to these keys. As long as I live I will never forget the smile that exploded on his face. The hug I received would have warmed the dead.



A Christmas to remember for a life time.

brody xmas.jpg
bryce car.jpg
 
As the years have passed, I find that giving is far more rewarding than receiving. If I need anything now, I just buy it. I do not wait for Christmas.

Then there are the gifts you can not buy, these tend to be the best gifts. The type of gifts that move your sole. I was blessed to receive such a gift this year. My daughter had her first child the end of November, his name, Brody. Christmas Eve was the first time I was to able hold my new grandson, feed him and rock him to sleep. I left the dirty diaper to her.

As I said earlier giving can have some great feelings. My youngest son, 16.5 has been bugging me and the x for a car. Told him numerous times, if you want a car work hard and save your money just as both your mom and I did when we were younger. Little did he know that back in September I was able to buy a 2005 ford focus zx4 st for a steal. The last 4 months we both have been repeating, work hard, save money, and maybe some day …

So, Christmas Eve, one present contained 3 hot wheels, 2 for my other grand sons and one for my son. After my son opened the hot wheel he gave me that look only a dejected teenager can give. He muttered, I know, I asked for a car for Xmas. HAHA. His shoulders sunk.

I then reached into my pocket and asked if he would rather have the car that goes to these keys. As long as I live I will never forget the smile that exploded on his face. The hug I received would have warmed the dead.



A Christmas to remember for a life time.

View attachment 616590 View attachment 616591
SGETI that's epic man that's exactly what I wanna do when I have kids for their car. Bet that made him freak out. Haha.
 
Same here. We're fortunate enough these days to buy what we need when we need it. It gets more fun every year to watch the kids go nutty over their gifts.

But to play along... over the past several weeks I've been gearing up for doing my kitchen and other projects.

Drill press
Planer
New Circular saw
Dust collector

Oh, and a dovetail jig. :)
 
Last edited:
Back