Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Last edited by a moderator:
This can help! Here's the car I thought it was the cover car when it got launched, the brand-new Mission R Concept (Mostly, because of the low side lines of it if you compare it to the cover car, and now the headlight design the teaser has, which is similar to the Mission R one, only that the Mission R ones are visually smaller to the teaser's).

porsche-mission-r-concept (1).jpg

porsche-mission-r-concept.jpg

DpZUSDuCVmwPurm8UUJDttVF.png

Remember when the Bugatti Vision GT teased the Chiron?? We're seeing something similar here! The Mission R is probably teasing the cover car!! (I know, the Mission R is basically the racer version of the Mission E, but those lines are too alike to the cover car to ignore it)

This can help! Here's the car I thought it was the cover car when it got launched, the brand-new Mission R Concept (Mostly, because of the low side lines of it if you compare it to the cover car, and now the headlight design the teaser has, which is similar to the Mission R one, only that the Mission R ones are visually smaller to the teaser's).

View attachment 1080797

View attachment 1080796

View attachment 1080795

Remember when the Bugatti Vision GT teased the Chiron?? We're seeing something similar here! The Mission R is probably teasing the cover car!! (I know, the Mission R is basically the racer version of the Mission E, but those lines are too alike to the cover car to ignore it)
mission R is not the racer version of the mission E.
like mission E teased the production taycan, mission R teased the next production 718/cayman.
Polyphony has show a bigger pic of the cover u posted on official site, u would found the mystery vision gt being a roadster-like vehicle and actually quite not sharing so much in common with the mission R we have seen, maybe the similiar elements come from a same designer but i would not put them so close.

Last edited:

View attachment 1080797

View attachment 1080796

View attachment 1080795

The thing with that is, the bigger picture. Literally.
The full picture shows it has the #72 on the side. I don't know if that denotes it's bringing back the 1972 Carrera RS vibe or it's just a random number. The cover car also has a different roof and side windows. Maybe it's a mid-level cafe racer, but it's sharing space with the RX-VISION GT3. So, I'd think it'd be a vision GT3/GR.3 alternative competitor.
Maybe not, but...maybe.

It’s the 2023 Porsche LMDH, they’re outright teasing it. Light positioning is a dead giveaway, plus how low the light is to the ground and overal shape.
CAD8A79E-A2E0-4CE7-A2BF-B2EFFCEE0470.jpeg
D6967429-ECC7-4E9F-B1A5-A2BEA24692FA.jpeg

Attachments

• 9727B041-B8DD-4521-B903-1FB70DD09560.jpeg
    9727B041-B8DD-4521-B903-1FB70DD09560.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back