Porsche Teases Mystery Car in Gran Turismo 7 Trailer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 15 comments
  • 4,580 views

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
Messages
92,465
United Kingdom
Rule 12
Messages
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That’s really cool! Funny to see full versions of scenes in the trailer.
Glad to see the Shelby Daytona and 330 P4. 😄
 
This can help! Here's the car I thought it was the cover car when it got launched, the brand-new Mission R Concept (Mostly, because of the low side lines of it if you compare it to the cover car, and now the headlight design the teaser has, which is similar to the Mission R one, only that the Mission R ones are visually smaller to the teaser's).

porsche-mission-r-concept (1).jpg


porsche-mission-r-concept.jpg



DpZUSDuCVmwPurm8UUJDttVF.png


Remember when the Bugatti Vision GT teased the Chiron?? We're seeing something similar here! The Mission R is probably teasing the cover car!! (I know, the Mission R is basically the racer version of the Mission E, but those lines are too alike to the cover car to ignore it)
 
This can help! Here's the car I thought it was the cover car when it got launched, the brand-new Mission R Concept (Mostly, because of the low side lines of it if you compare it to the cover car, and now the headlight design the teaser has, which is similar to the Mission R one, only that the Mission R ones are visually smaller to the teaser's).

View attachment 1080797

View attachment 1080796


View attachment 1080795

Remember when the Bugatti Vision GT teased the Chiron?? We're seeing something similar here! The Mission R is probably teasing the cover car!! (I know, the Mission R is basically the racer version of the Mission E, but those lines are too alike to the cover car to ignore it)
mission R is not the racer version of the mission E.
like mission E teased the production taycan, mission R teased the next production 718/cayman.
Polyphony has show a bigger pic of the cover u posted on official site, u would found the mystery vision gt being a roadster-like vehicle and actually quite not sharing so much in common with the mission R we have seen, maybe the similiar elements come from a same designer but i would not put them so close.
 
Last edited:
This can help! Here's the car I thought it was the cover car when it got launched, the brand-new Mission R Concept (Mostly, because of the low side lines of it if you compare it to the cover car, and now the headlight design the teaser has, which is similar to the Mission R one, only that the Mission R ones are visually smaller to the teaser's).

View attachment 1080797

View attachment 1080796


View attachment 1080795

Remember when the Bugatti Vision GT teased the Chiron?? We're seeing something similar here! The Mission R is probably teasing the cover car!! (I know, the Mission R is basically the racer version of the Mission E, but those lines are too alike to the cover car to ignore it)
The thing with that is, the bigger picture. Literally.
The full picture shows it has the #72 on the side. I don't know if that denotes it's bringing back the 1972 Carrera RS vibe or it's just a random number. The cover car also has a different roof and side windows. Maybe it's a mid-level cafe racer, but it's sharing space with the RX-VISION GT3. So, I'd think it'd be a vision GT3/GR.3 alternative competitor.
Maybe not, but...maybe.
 
Is it a new one? I kept assuming it was the Taycan Turbo S.
 
Is it a new one? I kept assuming it was the Taycan Turbo S.
The car in the front is the Taycan, but the car coming from behind is definitely something new (probably mission R or VGT )
 
It’s the 2023 Porsche LMDH, they’re outright teasing it. Light positioning is a dead giveaway, plus how low the light is to the ground and overal shape.
CAD8A79E-A2E0-4CE7-A2BF-B2EFFCEE0470.jpeg
D6967429-ECC7-4E9F-B1A5-A2BEA24692FA.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 9727B041-B8DD-4521-B903-1FB70DD09560.jpeg
    9727B041-B8DD-4521-B903-1FB70DD09560.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
0:12 - 0:15 look like VR movements, I am soooooooooo excited for this
 
Is there another place to watch the trailer? I don't have a Facebook.
 
Is there another place to watch the trailer? I don't have a Facebook.
Neither do I, but it is available without needing to log in.
 
Back