• 109 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Credit to Integra Type R for the image hosting. đź‘Ť

week51.jpg

One week left for you guys to decide what you want to see next week, by the way!

Um, no. Next week's the first anniversary, i thought i'd make it a special event. It shall go on for as long as there's interest.

im in too , but, quick question... when i use the polygonal lasso tool it will only let me do a few clicks and then it automaticaly makes that the area when im not done selecting the outline. why is that?

Well heres an attempt to change it some. hope you like it... comments please good or bad

Patfbs86:mischievous:

Attachments

• chrysler2 copy.jpg
    chrysler2 copy.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 393
aaaw goddamn awful car. leee if we can make it loom good. as always, I'll do this one if I have some time

Cano

EDIT: ... omfg... what in hell did I just say? well, I shall be more careful when Im writing! anyway, Im in.

Ok, unless i have an amazing flash of inspiration this is my final entry this week, if it turns out not to be i'll edit this post accordingly. :)

week51_shop_v2.jpg

Let me know what you think. :)

Thought I'd join in this week to brush up on the ol' Photoshop skills, or lack of!

Anyway, here we are. An LM Version...

(Low file size so poor image quality) :(

EDIT: FINAL ENTRY

EDIT: Just posted one with slightly corrected colour.

NICE... well, i know who's winnin this week, i'll prolly b second, cause nobody is using thier imagination... sheesh

Back