PSC: Weekly PSC Week 51

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 109 comments
Originally posted by suzq044
Any Comments on MINE btw?

I would change the rims and maybe change the emblem of the chrysler grill. Maybe even pull a shadow from the emblem to the window along the hood. Like a peak in the hood.

since when is cartoony a bad thing ;) o well, maybe i'll do more nxt week, i was just messing w/ the chameleon idea.. but it obviously didn't turn out too well, but damn that LM edition is very cool ... how u get THAT idea NEway dood??

this is not about taste, rather style.

I had my window /1024*70xwhatever) and the window was to the right.. Means I saw pics on the 1st page but not who had made the chops. When I came down to the blue, roof lowered tire-widened crossfire my first thought was "Susq"! and it appeared you (she) made it.

I think it's quite cool that you can recognize chops from the style without knowing who has made it..

just my 2 cents.

cf - it roks, awesome!!

Here My entry, Um this is my first time do i just show it here?
And Tumbs up:tup: to chaserfan!

Attachments

• wide body xfire.jpg
    wide body xfire.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 318
suzq...looks good...looks sort of radioactive:odd: I just find the tires too wide. CF that is amazing...at first look i thought you had just taken the lights and the hood from the original and pased them onto an LM car...but at closer examination i discovered i was completely wrong.

Is that a Chrysler? Oops, I thought it was a Cadillac. Lucky I didn't put the Cadillac racing graphics on it! :embarrassed:

My entry should be up by the latest at noon tommorrow. I'm sure Cano will like it if you catch my drift. Alot of the stuff I have done to it I've noticed other people doing: Bigger tires, headlights slimed down a bit, lowered a little. I guess most people do that though.

Originally posted by drifterzzz
woaaaaa i like the big rims chopz nicezz also the lm edition coolz
mayb i will start to make it hehehe mayb so simple no ricers hehehe:D

Please use correct english from now on, thank you. I know it's not your main language, but try to make an effort.

Originally posted by chaser_fan
Thought I'd join in this week to brush up on the ol' Photoshop skills, or lack of!

Anyway, here we are. An LM Version...

(Low file size so poor image quality) :(

EDIT: FINAL ENTRY

EDIT: Just posted one with slightly corrected colour.

O_O FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*****. well, there goes the comp. impressive chaser. Im pleased to see that someone shows something like this once in a while. simply astounding, I would have never tought about something like that. I agree, tough, with Jpec. a more "professional" hand would make the chop lotsa good, there are some details that need to be refined. but hell, it is a helluva start. you have my three votes.

Cano

and bring it on, charger, lezzee if I like it. get one of the votes that are gpoing to chaser, man (:

Originally posted by Cano
O_O FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*****. well, there goes the comp. impressive chaser. Im pleased to see that someone shows something like this once in a while. simply astounding, I would have never tought about something like that. I agree, tough, with Jpec. a more "professional" hand would make the chop lotsa good, there are some details that need to be refined. but hell, it is a helluva start. you have my three votes.

Cano

and bring it on, charger, lezzee if I like it. get one of the votes that are gpoing to chaser, man (:

Nice to see you like it, guys. I appreciate your comments. I could make it much more 'professional', yes. But I really don't have a lot of time on my hands at the moment :(

WHAT IN HELL IS THAT Gla? :odd: :crazy: looks like a smudged blob man!! well, it is original, of course, but it BEGS to have more stuff done to it O_o

Cano

hehe LOL ..i know .im still working on it .hehe

its just that i havent been chopping for over a week now cuz ive been working on my homepage,with flash /dream/and illustrator :P so i lost my touch i think hehe

but i will make it look good ,eventually hehe:P

Originally posted by Glacius
hey guys this is what i have so far:)

i made this the day the comp came out ,but i decided to post it now .

dunno y hehe..

well its not finished ,its just a litle preview of what i have in mind
im making a SOLAR car :) hope u like it ..

and btw NICE ass car u have chaser;)

sry about the bad quality ,upload is down :(

Interesting concept, keep going!

put black behind the tire.. you wouldn't b able to see thru the underbody of the car.

My chop:
* narrowed grille
* widened front air dam
* shaved rearview mirrors, many "charcter lines", as well as those ugly things on the front 1/4 panels
* vette rims
* lowered
* quad headlamp

Attachments

• week51_1.jpg
    week51_1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 287
Originally posted by 360rider
CF that is amazing...at first look i thought you had just taken the lights and the hood from the original and pased them onto an LM car...but at closer examination i discovered i was completely wrong.

Noooo way! That would be taking the easy option. This one is from scratch with the only 'donor' car being the original Chrysler in the photo. The only other parts that are from other cars are the wheels (Jag.) and the rear wing (Cadillac LM).

Originally posted by skip0110
and chaser, that LM is simply amazing. You got my vote.

Cheers, skip! I like yours too, very clean. Though I would be nice if you tidied up the headlights a bit. If you're using PS, you could use the bevel tool in layer properties. Just an idea :)

Back