PSC: Weekly PSC Week 51

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 109 comments
Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Well here is mine, I may or may not update it depending on whether anymore ideas pop into my head.

the engine looks WAY too small man. try finding a bigger pic, with a better angle, the blower looks too distorted. and how about some pro-street meats out back? (:

Cano

Hmm, i think i'll turn mine into a touring car of some sort. Maybe a cross between BTCC/ETCC and Le Mans racer... :D

Originally posted by PunkRock
Hmm, i think i'll turn mine into a touring car of some sort. Maybe a cross between BTCC/ETCC and Le Mans racer... :D

Well, less of the Le Mans I hope, mate! That's mine :lol:

Originally posted by chaser_fan
Well, less of the Le Mans I hope, mate! That's mine :lol:

I meant Le Mans, as in GTS/GT class, not a full on LMP like yours! :P

Originally posted by Cano
the engine looks WAY too small man. try finding a bigger pic, with a better angle, the blower looks too distorted. and how about some pro-street meats out back? (:

Cano
That's the best picture i could find of a blower at a decent angle. I found a good amount but they were off on the angle and would have looked weird on the car. So that's the best I could do.

360rider - nice rear wing, bumper dont suit or fit the car properly and paint is a bit pixelly and too saturated but nice attempt. mines nearly done

WAAAAAAAAAAW what a shop glacius
rockon.gif

Originally posted by Glacius
hey guys hehe i decided to go with this concept in stead :D

hope u like its a long way from the complete project but a small
preview

i airbushed new door and changed the wheel base on the right tire to fit the rims and make it look good:P
DAAAAAAAAMN! You got my vote!

preview

i airbushed new door and changed the wheel base on the right tire to fit the rims and make it look good:P

That's flippin' great, Glacius! :eek:

preview

monsterglaciuss.jpg
[/IMG]

O.O
my god....
well, that is the best chop I have EVER seen here, to the level of artifice's XJ220. INCREDIBLE!!!!!! its absolutely ****ing impressive. helll, I wont even enter this comp. 'tween you and chaser, I think that no one even stands a chance. impressive glacius. absolutely. well, there goes one of Chaser's votes. lezee if anyone else wins another one

Cano

360 I cant see your chop!

Originally posted by Cano
O.O
my god....
well, that is the best chop I have EVER seen here, to the level of artifice's XJ220. INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

I'm interested to know what Artifice's XJ220 looked like. Do you or anyone else have a picture?

Boohoo! Am I ever going to win one of these chopping contests? The only one that I thought I'd win was never polled :( Looks like Glacius is walking away with this one. He's got my vote anyway! Good luck all those that entered :)

i already know , gla send me the pic & i say gla ... u will WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN .... thats reallly uco ( undentified car object) ...hehehe monster ....:D

" THUMBSUP" GLA...:D

Glacius, do you get paid for that kind of work? That is incredible!!!!!! I still can't comprehend it's amazing complexity!!!!!

I have no clue as to how that could be done, but I imagine hours and hours of work and tons and tons of effort were present in its production. Astounding work, sir.

ohh thank u :)

no it only took me about 6 hours ;) hehe but it was a litle difficult yes ...but i got it right and it came out good :P

Very good Glac, very good. I am interested in the donator pic, the Hoggar.. could you post it as comparison Glace?

prediction: this week will be a close one between two entries.

ladbrokes odds of a true prediction: 0.98

[edit] Ok thanks Glace! Very well composed.

Glacius, that is the single most impressive 'chop i have seen to date. :cool: Kudos to you. Chaser Fan, yours is also an inspiration. :eek:

Anyone going to make it a 3 horse race this week? :P

Back