PSC: Weekly PSC Week 51

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 109 comments
Originally posted by Glacius
ohh thx for comment guys .glad u like it here is my FINAL ENTRY

I made the stearing house bigger to fit the form of the car and .
ectended the background, and also med the rear wheel rim bigger to fit the rims on the left tire or else id would look stupid hehe :P

well here is my entry

glaciuproj.jpg

and if any one is wondering where i got the donor from its here

peugeot-hoggar.jpg

Holy ****, that color blending is perfect. With the highlights and everything. I'm amazed.

ohh thx for comment guys glad u like it
I just realized i had alot of mistakes on the chop ,so i decided to fix them ,one ot the mistakes where that the Door line was WAY og hehe so i made it flow with the shape if the car now .and
i also realized that the back of the car and the tires where a litle blurry so i fixed that also
oki the things i did with it

made the stearinghouse a litle bigger to go with the form
of the car ,the other one was to small hehe.
i added new rims ,i had to change the wheel base in the
right tire because of that..i airbrushed some parts of the front and the door panel is airbushed from sratch ..
thats about it heh je and i added a new body hehe as
u can see BIG tires ts a beach boggie hehe .i actually wanted to ,make it go through snow but it didnt look right so i didt
i also now added a reflection on the door cuz i tought it looked naked with out it LOL..sry about me postin many time its just that every time i look at the pic i seem to find minor faults but now im done hehe

well here is my FINAL-ENTRY
201203-Finalmonster2.jpg

here is the

Donor

WHAT IN HELL HAS HAPPENED in this comp?? I mean... boom! and then no one stands a chance, even the blue riced car looks awesome. and the willys entry assures that this one IS a three vote contest. THAT ONE IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! incredible. the concept looks really good, very possible. maybe the top looks a little weird, but for my money, it still looks pretty good. what happened to you guys this week??? you smoke something??? creativity bleed trough all the chops!!!! now it is harder and harder to win in here, you know??? damn you all, and astounding work!!! :eek:

Cano

Originally posted by Cano
WHAT IN HELL HAS HAPPENED in this comp?? I mean... boom! and then no one stands a chance, even the blue riced car looks awesome. and the willys entry assures that this one IS a three vote contest. THAT ONE IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! incredible. the concept looks really good, very possible. maybe the top looks a little weird, but for my money, it still looks pretty good. what happened to you guys this week??? you smoke something??? creativity bleed trough all the chops!!!! now it is harder and harder to win in here, you know??? damn you all, and astounding work!!! :eek:

Cano
Everything he jsut said...

its a slide up roof.. happens 2 b down in this pic.. the rear opens like an aztek... i was thinking about the lower half actually doubling as a ramp, but a friend talked me out of it.. so whatever.. lol

smoothed out, stretched in some places... wheels (duh).. not the tires tho ;) headlights changed, and 'dodged' the darker area to make it look brighter, like its exposed to the sun..

edit: also removed mirrors and their reflections (which was a pain in the ass) and chop-top'd it..

Originally posted by Cano

Cano

Ty cano :) took me long enugh it has 3 diff cars in it :P

Back