Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Have PG finally started giving out the Forza Racing Championship prize cars? Just got gifted a Ford GT HE, F-Type HE and Warthog just now.

EDIT: Came out of an Online Adventure just now and got gifted an S14 and a #17 FG Falcon too.
I was gifted 8 different cars today. Only one of them, the S14, had a special livery.

I actually forgot about those it's been so long. :lol:

Of course by now I've either won or caved in and bought them all so it kind of lessens my enthusiasm.

Turn 10 was being nice today. First, I got gifted an F-Type HE. Then, I finished a supercar championship and got the M3 HE as a spin!

Annoying: Waiting for an A class hopper to use the International.

Even more annoying: Losing feedback mid-race without spare batteries.

Annoying: Waiting for an A class hopper to use the International.

Even more annoying: Losing feedback mid-race without spare batteries.
Try a Custom Adventure. You can choose what lobbies to throw you in. Made it a cakewalk to get the Lola.

Try a Custom Adventure. You can choose what lobbies to throw you in. Made it a cakewalk to get the Lola.
I just finished the adventure anyways. :lol: XP leader ragequit after the third race so I won as well.

The Online Adventure challenge takes some patience. Joining mid-adventure doesn't proof a sly shortcut as I found out since you have to play through one entirely. On the upside, there's finally players in D class only adventures and the Lola should be a decent reward.

My internet was so iffy tonight I had every trouble in the world just finding a session, so I got fed up and ended up buying a T70 from the auction house, luckily there was one that wasn't selling for 6 million dollars...

I thought something was wrong with it because there's a Gurney flap on the left side of the car only, but apparently from what I can find on Google it actually raced that way at Daytona.
daytona-24-hour-race-co-drivers-mark-donohue-and-chuck-parsons-of-picture-id163090859

My internet was so iffy tonight I had every trouble in the world just finding a session, so I got fed up and ended up buying a T70 from the auction house, luckily there was one that wasn't selling for 6 million dollars...

I thought something was wrong with it because there's a Gurney flap on the left side of the car only, but apparently from what I can find on Google it actually raced that way at Daytona.
daytona-24-hour-race-co-drivers-mark-donohue-and-chuck-parsons-of-picture-id163090859
I was curious about that too, looks like they didn't mess up after all.

For the banking. Same reason NASCAR cup cars are asymmetrical.

Last edited:
So I just bought Blizzard Mountain and there is something so supremely satisfying about sliding around in the snow and ice without snow tires.

God, it feels like Burnout

I can't even remember things like that happening in Burnout :lol: Maaaybe after a very big crash, but not while racing.

Wait, so you gave him a free ride then just shoved him into the boatwreck because you couldn't have him overtake you?

I like your style! :lol:

Well, I was kind enough to help him cross the next checkpoint, he's on his own from then on. Maybe he'll ride a helicopter or something to go faster :lol:

On a more serious note, amusing as it is aside, Drivatars need to be fine-tuned for FM7. They are currently learning the worst behaviours of every single player (they will try to kill you, as simple as that...and you can't limit their aggressiveness like in FM6) and the rubberbanding confers them superhuman capabilities that only makes things worse...and worst of all, I'm sure my own drivatar, like many other clean players in a normal race, is being a 🤬 as well, since I have to defend myself from them while racing...

Well, I was kind enough to help him cross the next checkpoint, he's on his own from then on. Maybe he'll ride a helicopter or something to go faster :lol:

Oh yeah, very kind of you. :lol:👍

On a more serious note, amusing as it is aside, Drivatars need to be fine-tuned for FM7. They are currently learning the worst behaviours of every single player (they will try to kill you, as simple as that...and you can't limit their aggressiveness like in FM6) and the rubberbanding confers them superhuman capabilities that only makes things worse...and worst of all, I'm sure my own drivatar, like many other clean players in a normal race, is being a 🤬 as well, since I have to defend myself from them while racing...
You are absolutely right.

You can put the drivatars on average or even the lowest difficulty, and they'll still perform like Expert or Unbeatable... And that is on top of them going in to whipe you out in every race.

I appreciate them being aggressive and can give us a challenge but there should be a more balanced mix.

You can put the drivatars on average or even the lowest difficulty, and they'll still perform like Expert or Unbeatable... And that is on top of them going in to whipe you out in every race.

I appreciate them being aggressive and can give us a challenge but there should be a more balanced mix.

This seems to be a bug related to driver level. I replaced my high level drivers with low level ones and the insane rubber banding stopped. It sucks for high level people as they lose out but they would lose out anyways if I never played.

Back