Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Is that so, so I could search and find a "free share" logo/decal. If that's truly the case, then it makes things more convenient for me. Thanks, I'll try that.

>Press (X) Creator info - on the design you like
>Storefront
>designs (choose their designs to download) or
>Vinyls (Here will be their share ones for you to choose and download)

Repeat until you find the ones you are looking for.

When making your own design go to your vinyl group and that decal should be there for you to use.:cheers:

Obviously no changes are allowed and they are locked etc

@PJTierney Cheers, as you know I have always admired your great designs and the awards you win. Keep them coming.

I have done a few designs on Forza but really don't have the patience and now prefer use the excellent share features 👍

This one was very kindly shared by Mr @Gethema from here, the liveries you can make now are amazing. :cheers:
Subaru Sti_GT Design_1_FH3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to mention that I think I'm going to take a hold on creating liveries for now unless it's something I can use with the preset manufacture decals and decals I already made. I'm back to school from my spring break and I have quite a lot of assignments coming up.

Knew it was fake when I saw the "GYMKHANA" and "PLAYGROUND" text didn't really match up.

On stuff that isn't fake:

Can we get interior customization, Playground? Like Midnight Club LA where you could change the color of the fabric in the car's interior (Or hell, even how TDU did it where you actually chose the fabric when you bought the car) but why not go further?

I want legit parts. Let me add a TOM's speedo into the Supra:

207043742_350390a462_z.jpg

Or something digital?

aimmxlpista.jpg

Alongside seats, seatbelts, etc.

On stuff that isn't fake:

Can we get interior customization, Playground? Like Midnight Club LA where you could change the color of the fabric in the car's interior (Or hell, even how TDU did it where you actually chose the fabric when you bought the car) but why not go further?

I want legit parts. Let me add a TOM's speedo into the Supra:

I agree completely. I've been waiting for this since FM3. I feel like the recipe for FM and FH has become rather stale. There really hasn't been much innovation since FM3/FH1.

Anyone else feel that FH3 is lacking in the fun department? Though it's much larger, the world actually feels smaller and less interesting than GTA V's map. After completing all of the barn finds and street races, I feel like there isn't much point to drive around. I very much lament the lack of even a single *great* stretch of road to drive on...they all feel the same. How can playground overlook this? I just don't get it.

The parts thing also turns into another thing that bugs me about FH3: with tuned cars, especially Japanese cars that run in KM/H standard with analog speedos, the needle pretty much stays at 180 KM/H. Since I run in cockpit view with HUD off, it makes it really hard to determine how fast I am going.

Anyone else feel that FH3 is lacking in the fun department? Though it's much larger, the world actually feels smaller and less interesting than GTA V's map. After completing all of the barn finds and street races, I feel like there isn't much point to drive around. I very much lament the lack of even a single *great* stretch of road to drive on...they all feel the same. How can playground overlook this? I just don't get it.

Depends on what kind of fun. I have decent fun building my garage but it's something I've enjoyed more in FM6, which in my opinion has a more balanced car list. Also, enjoying the cars on purpose-built circuits is rather timeless to me. The 50-60 hour mark didn't work in FH3's favor. I need week long breaks in order to reignite an interest in getting things done. Forzathon helps a little, especially when there's an exclusive car at stake.

As for the map, I almost feel trapped on it. There's just barely enough geographical variety, but it's like like the developers didn't suceed in crafting a very unique location. Little soul beneath the Australian theme and kind of slapped together.

Some speculation on the next expansion/car pack:

Quick day trip today to meet with the rad people at @ForzaMotorsportOfficial and talk about some projects that we have in the works.

Some projects eh?

Anyway, this brings me to another bit of info leaked a long time ago, and that is the "Hoonigan Car Pack"

I posted this all the way back in October. All the youtube videos of this recording & the actual podcast it is from have all been deleted. But the info of course is all still there

Corey Hosford from Street Standard confirmed his Nissan 240SX S14 "The Boss" will be in a future DLC car pack called the "HOONIGAN" pack for Forza Horizon 3.

He also spoke on the 3 other cars included which are Rob Parson's Nissan 240SX S13 "Chairslayer" (which has hand controls), Ken Block's 2016 Ford Focus RS Gymkhana car, and one of the RWB Porsche's

So supposedly there was going to be a Hoonigan car pack with only 4 cars in it. Of course this hasn't turned out to be true, the Gymkhana 9 Focus was in Blizzard Mountain & we got the Rocket Bunny Boss S14 as body kit in the November Car Pack. Though I do think there is something to take from this leak, and that is the possibility of a Hoonigan expansion/car pack.

It kind of makes sense with the whole Horizon 3 sponsorship of Gymkhana Nine, and of course the unannounced "projects" with Ken Block. I'm leaning more towards it being expansion since Forza NEVER does themed car packs for monthly car packs, and the way the pack was framed, it seemed like a themed Hoonigan pack which would contain all cars that fit within the theme, much like all of the rest of the Expansions for FH2, FM6 & FH3.

Now he could be talking about a Hoonigan sponsored car pack which would be a bit more believable, but I wouldn't expect that to contain all Hoonigan themed cars (maybe the Hoonicorn as the cover car)

But where does Porsche fit into all of this?

Well if it's a Hoonigan Expansion, then it could be a few things
  • Porsche are apart of the Hoonigan Expansion
  • Porsche aren't coming to FH3 at all, dev build leak was just them testing assets or it was a controlled leak trying to lower our expectations.
  • Porsche come as a separate expansion /car pack at E3 for free (alongside a Porsche is in FM7 Launch announcement)
  • Porsche come as a separate expansion that is paid (a third expansion)
And if it's a Hoonigan Car Pack, then of course a sole Porsche expansion is fair game.

Either way, I think some sort of Hoonigan DLC is coming, though whether it's just a sponsored car pack or an expansion is unclear.

Your guys thoughts?

Some speculation on the next expansion/car pack:

Some projects eh?

Anyway, this brings me to another bit of info leaked a long time ago, and that is the "Hoonigan Car Pack"

I posted this all the way back in October. All the youtube videos of this recording & the actual podcast it is from have all been deleted. But the info of course is all still there

So supposedly there was going to be a Hoonigan car pack with only 4 cars in it. Of course this hasn't turned out to be true, the Gymkhana 9 Focus was in Blizzard Mountain & we got the Rocket Bunny Boss S14 as body kit in the November Car Pack. Though I do think there is something to take from this leak, and that is the possibility of a Hoonigan expansion/car pack.

It kind of makes sense with the whole Horizon 3 sponsorship of Gymkhana Nine, and of course the unannounced "projects" with Ken Block. I'm leaning more towards it being expansion since Forza NEVER does themed car packs for monthly car packs, and the way the pack was framed, it seemed like a themed Hoonigan pack which would contain all cars that fit within the theme, much like all of the rest of the Expansions for FH2, FM6 & FH3.

Now he could be talking about a Hoonigan sponsored car pack which would be a bit more believable, but I wouldn't expect that to contain all Hoonigan themed cars (maybe the Hoonicorn as the cover car)

But where does Porsche fit into all of this?

Well if it's a Hoonigan Expansion, then it could be a few things
  • Porsche are apart of the Hoonigan Expansion
  • Porsche aren't coming to FH3 at all, dev build leak was just them testing assets or it was a controlled leak trying to lower our expectations.
  • Porsche come as a separate expansion /car pack at E3 for free (alongside a Porsche is in FM7 Launch announcement)
  • Porsche come as a separate expansion that is paid (a third expansion)
And if it's a Hoonigan Car Pack, then of course a sole Porsche expansion is fair game.

Either way, I think some sort of Hoonigan DLC is coming, though whether it's just a sponsored car pack or an expansion is unclear.

Your guys thoughts?

I remember KB wanted to do the Gymkhana I'm Sydney. That fell through.

There is an RWB Australia movie, released here in Melbourne today(and it's the Grand Prix weekend- if that has any bearing). Has T10 done 2 packs in a month's time?

Edit:
Weren't Singer supposed to be in FH3?

Also, the deep dish replica Fuch wheels are available as options.

Last edited:
Anyone having an annoying problem were the "Full Screen" option won't save? Game is running great lately, but this little quirk is kind of annoying.

I have to set the game on Full Screen everyone I start it up.

At least Block's buddied up with a developer that can make games. The DiRT content was stellar, and Need for Speed was.... Need for Speed. Not much more to say there

Having something like a Gymkhana Grid race mode in a Forza game would be very welcome. That style of racing was very fun in Dirt Showdown but a game with more simulator-style physics would make it even better. But perhaps this is just a bit too wishful for Forza...

Would anyone be interested in a thread discussing Rivals, where we could challenge each other and share tips etc.? There was a bit of it here over the past few pages but I'd rather not derail the "general" thread.

Its been a while but i have just been back playing this whilst waiting for the Aus GP coverage to start, ploughing through the head-to-head's and street races, did them all in the same car too, the Bentley EXP Concept (fantastic car!) also put some cars up for auction for the first time ever!

Anyone having an annoying problem were the "Full Screen" option won't save? Game is running great lately, but this little quirk is kind of annoying.

I have to set the game on Full Screen everyone I start it up.

I have that problem too. Just press Alt+Enter everytime you load up the game, should be in full screen w/o going to settings. Works in other games too.

So is there any way that inactive members of the GTP club can be booted out to make way for me? Surely , they aren't all people from here on GTP? Who's the clubs leader on here?

I want to buy more cars but I know literally no way to earn a lot of Credits quickly without grinding for hours.. I recall the Goliath circuit but as I said, it's a massive grind to me running that track. I have basically a 100% save as well (well, done all the Exhibitions + Championships in single player*). So anyone know a good way to earn Credits quickly? I'm not expecting 20million in a minute, just something faster than grinding. Of course, no microtransactions.

*Speaking of completion, I still have the 1 exhibition remaining bug.. Surprised it hasn't been fixed yet.

I'm less than 200 away from the garage limit. I try to sell off all the dupe cars I get but it doesn't help T10/PG seems to just throw cars at us. :lol:

I still have like 6 dupe gift NSX's I need to get rid of and I'd rather not just delete them from garage.

So is there any way that inactive members of the GTP club can be booted out to make way for me? Surely , they aren't all people from here on GTP? Who's the clubs leader on here?
There's always my club. It's unofficial, but you're welcome to join.

I just hit some strange photo storage limit in my game. None of my photos are shared but where do they go if I choose to do so? Can shared Forza photos be accessed online?

Back