Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
I finally dug into this game, sadly I missed out on a LOT of cool HE cars. Luckily I have picked up all but the GTR and the F Type from auctions. Level 298 and climbing...

I found a neat way to farm skill points using the Bucket list blueprints.

Should be 6 days from the next Car Pack correct?

I know the Season Pass has finished now, but that doesn't mean the end of dlc.

Just gotta get the wallet out now -.0

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/

Hover over the community tab, click gallery, and it should be there

Thanks, I answered no to a question though and the site returned nothing. Whatever.

Should be 6 days from the next Car Pack correct?

I know the Season Pass has finished now, but that doesn't mean the end of dlc.

Just gotta get the wallet out now -.0

It depends on when they plan to release the next expansion. The Porsche Expansion for FM6 released without official warning and pushed the monthly car pack a few weeks back. Otherwise, it's quite safe to expect a car pack.

Thanks, I answered no to a question though and the site returned nothing. Whatever.

It depends on when they plan to release the next expansion. The Porsche Expansion for FM6 released without official warning and pushed the monthly car pack a few weeks back. Otherwise, it's quite safe to expect a car pack.
Turn 10 must be pretty salty about the whole Porsche licensing thing, I wonder how close to the end of the deal did they pay off EA to have Porsche?

It depends on when they plan to release the next expansion. The Porsche Expansion for FM6 released without official warning and pushed the monthly car pack a few weeks back.

During the launch of Forza Motorsport 6 Turn 10 did mention that "Porsche was coming in 2016", but obviously didn't elaborate on that until the expansion was formally announced. That was their "warning" of sorts as "will we have Porsches at launch" has always been a big question with a new release.

During the launch of Forza Motorsport 6 Turn 10 did mention that "Porsche was coming in 2016", but obviously didn't elaborate on that until the expansion was formally announced. That was their "warning" of sorts as "will we have Porsches at launch" has always been a big question with a new release.

Right, but they actually didn't elaborate until it was released. That was my point when implying that the next FH3 expansion might arrive out of the blue as well. However, they did formally announce Blizzard Mountain some weeks before it released, so anything is possible.

I've noticed an interesting thing.

The monthly content updates always bring the Forzathon achievements and prizes from them for that month.

But last months content update contained the Forzathon achievements and prizes that last till the 9th of April, which is the week we should be getting a new car pack and a new content update.

I maybe looking into this a bit too much, but it could be that we aren't getting a car pack next week, and rather something bigger.

Just a thought I had.

TBH I don't know why T10/PG continue to be so secretive over the inclusion of Porsche anymore!

Either they will be or they won't be, pretty simple really!

Haha thanks.

Second time for paging Dr @SlipZtrEm

Whoops. Clearing out inactives is a time-consuming process, and I haven't turned on the XB1 in a few days. I'll do it later tonight. 👍

TBH I don't know why T10/PG continue to be so secretive over the inclusion of Porsche anymore!

Either they will be or they won't be, pretty simple really!

Damage control. With all the positive news about Porsche in other franchises, and the (semi-justified, IMO) disappointment at the concept of paying for the same content for a third time this generation, would you really want to give detractors months to complain with a confirmation? If there's a fair amount of actual new content in a supposed Porsche pack, then it's a welcome surprise.

Whoops. Clearing out inactives is a time-consuming process, and I haven't turned on the XB1 in a few days. I'll do it later tonight. 👍

Damage control. With all the positive news about Porsche in other franchises, and the (semi-justified, IMO) disappointment at the concept of paying for the same content for a third time this generation, would you really want to give detractors months to complain with a confirmation? If there's a fair amount of actual new content in a supposed Porsche pack, then it's a welcome surprise.

Even if you just get a couple so I could sneak in that would be great lol.

I want to buy more cars but I know literally no way to earn a lot of Credits quickly without grinding for hours.. I recall the Goliath circuit but as I said, it's a massive grind to me running that track. I have basically a 100% save as well (well, done all the Exhibitions + Championships in single player*). So anyone know a good way to earn Credits quickly? I'm not expecting 20million in a minute, just something faster than grinding. Of course, no microtransactions.

*Speaking of completion, I still have the 1 exhibition remaining bug.. Surprised it hasn't been fixed yet.

Unfortunately, Goliath is still the best way to earn most money in the shortest amount of time. But this video will show you how to get most out of Goliath:

I honestly don't think grinding has to be time consuming. I imagine you can get a nice flow of money coming in regularly if you just did the above method once a day.

Try this link https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/gallery/. If you're logged in with your Microsoft account, it'll automatically redirect you to your gallery, if you've uploaded any photos.

However, in order for you to upload them I believe you have to keep the copy in your save file, so it will do nothing to clear up space for you. You'll just have to delete some.

Who knew you could get an Ariel Atom 500 down to S1 900 with over 900 hp with some tinkering when it sits at s2 974 stock.
Wait, seriously? How?
Also today should be the day when they unveil the new Forzathons and the April clue thread. 👍

Wait, seriously? How?
Also today should be the day when they unveil the new Forzathons and the April clue thread. 👍

Then we can let the complaining about Forzathon and the car pack commence :D

Edit: No car pack next week AND nothing on the new Forzathon according to the WIR :(

Last edited:
Wait, seriously? How?

Losing the wings drops a bunch of PI. You can actually get over 1,000 hp and still be S1 if you fit rally tires.

With AWD you can run about 830 hp to keep it in S1. It's hard to control either way.

I have a Fiesta for every class up to S1 trying to get the Forzathon done quick. Playground games keep evading me still, everyone wants to do S2 cross country SMH...

Edit: sorry I did not intend to double post, or quote myself.

I have a Fiesta for every class up to S1 trying to get the Forzathon done quick. Playground games keep evading me still, everyone wants to do S2 cross country SMH...

Probably an easier way of finding a session that's focused on Playground games is to do an Online Adventure. You can search for one that only does Playground games.

If there's anything this week's Forzathon challenges have taught me, is that the Morgan 3-Wheeler is best off being untouched tuning-wise. Even using someone else's tune produced very lackluster results in terms of handling...

Yes, I understand having three wheels instead of four implies a different driving style, but adapting is tough when you spend half of your time trying to control the car in a straight line.

Plus, for those hunting for the Sesto, don't forget you can search for class-specific online lobbies through Online Adventure. No need to build super-high-power-uncontrolable-mess cars when you can adjust the search to your own criteria...

Plus, for those hunting for the Sesto, don't forget you can search for class-specific online lobbies through Online Adventure. No need to build super-high-power-uncontrolable-mess cars when you can adjust the search to your own criteria...

Exactly this! My search criteria was custom adventure > Games Only > Always B class and I was placed in a lobby full of XR2s. I reckon Games Only rooms for the lower classes will be very busy this weekend.

I don't know about you guys, but most people in the lobbies I played with this morning really didn't give a **** about actually playing the game :lol:

The good news is that you don't have to win any of the online games to get the Lambo or wheelspins. Just sit there and let everyone beat on you for 5 minutes and then do it two more times, and the Lambo and wheelspins are yours. (Well, okay, you can't just sit there, since the game will assume you've abandoned the game. You have to keep moving. You just don't have to care about winning.)

Three by Three: Complete 3 Races in the Morgan 3-Wheeler or Regal Reliant to win 3 Wheelspins.
Party Time: Complete 3 Playground Games in the Ford Fiesta XR2 to earn the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.
Going Walkies: Perform 30 Drift Skills in a Holden to receive 120,000 Credits.
Tall Poppies: Complete ANY event to win the Subaru BRAT Horizon Edition.

Exactly this! My search criteria was custom adventure > Games Only > Always B class and I was placed in a lobby full of XR2s. I reckon Games Only rooms for the lower classes will be very busy this weekend.

On the plus side, you can't complain the fields won't be somewhat leveled with that choice of car... :lol:

But yes, it's much easier to build the Fiesta for B-or-A class and enjoy driving around like a goof instead of struggling against S1 Raptors and the like. If you're playing online in Playground Games for a prize car's sake, might as well have some fun doing it, right?

Even still, it's best to be careful with how you build the car, because the Fiesta is one of those vehicles that builds up handling much quicker before it builds up speed with upgrades...

So when is the
Pacer
barn find? Might barn finds are now 18/19.
April 7th-10th
Forzathon Pace Yourself
Complete a Race in an AMC car to receive a Barn Find Rumor

Yeah, I know, it's the worst kept secret what it's going to be, but people like barn finds to be spoiler tagged, so I spoiler tagged it.

April 7th-10th
Forzathon Pace Yourself
Complete a Race in an AMC car to receive a Barn Find Rumor

Yeah, I know, it's the worst kept secret what it's going to be, but people like barn finds to be spoiler tagged, so I spoiler tagged it.
Sorry lol.

+edit
Aw yiss. Lovely reminder of why I loved this bad boy.

Swap in a V12, convert to RWD and you can't get 1515 hp and 1101 ft-lb of torque at 946 kg/2087 lbs or stick with AWD with 1068 kg/2354 lbs... One:1 can eat dust lol.

Also with a convert to RWD you can change the transmission and go from 7.8 to 8.9 top speed.

Too bad you can adjust aero without that absolutely savage Forza wing... I'll just do without.

+edit2
I like how you can see you're drivers feet... and how they aren't connected to anything lol.

Also, bought another two. One road race RWD, one off road AWD and one stock.

Last edited:
Back