Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Since yesterday's FM7 update, Forza HUB doesn't loading FH3 photos, neither game is receiving weekly credits, that was given yesterday...

Bug, something at my side or they has abandoned this brilliant game?

Since yesterday's FM7 update, Forza HUB doesn't loading FH3 photos, neither game is receiving weekly credits, that was given yesterday...

Bug, something at my side or they has abandoned this brilliant game?
I had some Xbox Live connection errors, in fact my save from the cloud couldn't be synced and I wasn't able to play.

Anyone else experiencing the game constantly crashing? i can't even get in 5 mins of play before it restarts. keeps happening even when i turn off the main power of the xbox and restart.

So it's not just me. I just tried again, still no luck. I got three of the four challenges for the current Forzathon completed. Just need the co-op event to get the last one.

The game crashed a lot for me yesterday but seems to be fine today. Hopefully MS have stamped on the issue.

The game crashed a lot for me yesterday but seems to be fine today. Hopefully MS have stamped on the issue.
Anyone else experiencing the game constantly crashing? i can't even get in 5 mins of play before it restarts. keeps happening even when i turn off the main power of the xbox and restart.

I put this below on the wrong thread yesterday but it seems they managed to find the fault quite quickly. It is all working for me too now as I also had more crashes on FM7 than FH3.

I deleted my local save file as I had just transferred it on to external and synced all again. But I don't think you need to do that now.👍

moved to #Post133 now
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...ESTIGATING--XBOX---Crashing-to-Dashboard.aspx

Well I may have recently got back into this game in eager anticipation of Forza Horizon 4. I got to say that taking a nearly half of a year-long break paid off. I'm having so much fun playing it.

Well I may have recently got back into this game in eager anticipation of Forza Horizon 4. I got to say that taking a nearly half of a year-long break paid off. I'm having so much fun playing it.

Maybe I should join you again, I've started playing again as well.

Nice to see my bad luck streak continues

912F96AB-5BFB-4BB8-B650-7F99F823E0C5.png

I’m having loads of fun on here though. Got around 7.5 Million from all the past Forzathon rewards and I’ve just been upgrading loads of cars so far.

That's not bad luck. That's the best luck ever! I would kill to have my garage on the beach on Australian's Gold Coast.

This is interesting. Even though it's Thursday and the current week's Forzathon is still active, it looks like tomorrow's Forzathon is already active. I was driving my 2003 Ford Focus from the Outback festival hub to Byron Bay along the west and south edges of the map, and four achievements all activated along the way.
#Forzathon Going Even Faster - Perform 10 Speed Skills in a Class B car to receive 55,000 CR
#Forzathon Simplistic Start - Complete an Event to receive 25,000 CR
#Forzathon Speeding Up - Perform 20 Speed Skills to receive 55,000 CR
#Forzathon Speedy Luxury - Perform 20 Speed Skills to receive 55,000 XP
The all end on 5/10. The "Simplistic Start" achievement is the strangest since I didn't take place in any event. I was just driving.

EDIT:
Another one just popped.
#Forzathon Break It All Down - Perform 20 Wreckage Skill to earn 55,000 XP ends 5/11

Last edited:
Here's the full list. It's a total of 50 events.

These all expire on 5/10:
#Forzathon Straight to the Point - Complete 3 Races to receive 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon Tearing Down Walls - Perform 20 Landscaping Skills to win 55,000 CR
#Forzathon Paint the Road Black - Perform 15 Burnouts to receive 35,000 XP
#Forzathon Three-For-Three - Play 3 Playground Games to win the Porsche 944 Turbo
#Forzathon Car Camaraderie - Win a Championship in a Camaro to win the '69 Camaro Super Sport HE
#Forzathon The Australian Profession - Complete 3 Head-To-Head Races to receive 55,000 CR
#Forzathon King Be They Name - Complete a game of King to win 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon Surpass the Rest - Perform 5 Pass Skills to earn 35,000 XP
#Forzathon Flying Ever Higher - Perform 10 Ultimate Air Skills to win the Mustang Boss 302 HE
#Forzathon Buckets in the Bay - Complete a Bucket List Challenge to win 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon Showcasing Skills - Perform 5 Ultimate Skill Chains to receive 55,000 CR
#Forzathon Chopping Wood - Get 3 Stars on the Timber Mill Danger Sign to earn 40,000 CR
#Forzathon Elegant Victories - Win 3 Races in a Bentley to win the #7 M-Sport Bentley GT3
#Forzathon Speedy Luxury - Perform 20 Speed Skills to earn 55,000 XP
#Forzathon You're a Winner - Complete a Championship to win 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon Inconceivable - Complete ANY Co-Op event to receive 95,000 CR
#Forzathon Everyone's a Critic - Beat a Rival to earn 35,000 XP
#Forzathon Byron's Better - Get 3 Stars on the Byron's Leap Danger Sign to win 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon The Road Less Traveled - Complete 3 Races in an Offroad vehicle to win the Subaru BRAT HE
#Forzathon Jumping July - Perform 10 Kangaroo Skills to receive 55,000 CR
#Forzathon Slipping For Stars - Get 3 Stars on any Drift Zone to earn 95,000 XP
#Forzathon Beaming All the Way - Complete 3 Races in a BMW to win the BMW M4 HE
#Forzathon Sideways Summer - Complete 3 Drift Zones to earn 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon Catching Air - Perform 10 Air Skills to receive 35,000 CR
#Forzathon Speeding Up - Perform 20 Speed Skills to receive 55,000 CR
#Forzathon Around the Bend - Complete 3 Head-To-Head races to win 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon Going Even Faster - Perform 10 Speed Skills in a Class B car to receive 55,000 CR
#Forzathon You Found A Way - Buy or Sell 2 cars on the Auction House to win the Ford F-150 Raptor HE
#Forzathon Jack of the Pack - Finish in the top 3 of a Playground Game in a Ferrari to win the Ferrari 599xx
#Forzathon Ultimate Display - Perform 10 Ultimate Skill Chains to earn 95,000 XP
#Forzathon Friendly Competition - Complete a Race in a Ferrari to win 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon Make Some Room - Perform 15 Air Skills to earn 55,000 CR

The following all expire on 5/11:
#Forzathon Cricklewood to Crewe - Win a Race in a GT car to receive the Bentley Continental Supersports
#Forzathon Exhilarating Drift - Perform 20 Drift Skills in a Bentley to earn 55,000 XP
#Forzathon Illustrious Air - Perform 10 Air Skills to earn 35,000 XP
#Forzathon May Flowers - Complete a race to earn 50,000 CR
#Forzathon A Swift Breeze - Perform 5 Pass Skills to receive 35,000 XP
#Forzathon Ripping Up Daisies - Get 3 Stars on a Drift Zone to earn Nissan GTR HE
#Forzathon Petal on the Wind - Complete an Online Adventure in the Nissan GTR HE to win 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon One Classic Car - Complete a Championship in a Classic Racer to win the #6 Penske Sunoco T70 MkIIIB
#Forzathon Classic Competition - Complete a Race in a Cult Classics to earn 35,000 XP
#Forzathon Break It All Down - Perform 20 Wreckage Skills to earn 55,000 XP
#Forzathon Rush to the Flag - Complete a Race in a GMC vehicle to win 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon Become Pegasus - Perform 10 Ebisu Skills in a Holden to earn 55,000 XP
#Forzathon Turn It Around - Perform 15 J-Turns a Nissan to win the Nissan Silvia K's
#Forzathon Direct Competition - Complete 5 Head-To-Head races in an Alfa Romeo to receive 55,000 CR
#Forzathon Simplistic Start - Complete an Event to receive 25,000 CR
#Forzathon Pass the Pack - Complete 10 Pass Skills to win 3 Wheelspins
#Forzathon Racing Ready - Complete a Race in an Aston Martin to earn 35,000 XP
#Forzathon Triple Triumph - Win a Championship in a Porsche to win the Porsche Carrera GT

I threw together a spreadsheet to make it easier to navigate the huge list of bugged Forzathons:
https://tinyurl.com/ydxfwff9

Feel free to copy it to your private Drive so you can use the filters or you can print it out and cross things out.

Edit: Apparently this forum doesn't like Google Drive links...

After not being gripped by FM7 well after launch I decided to re-install FH3. Forgot how fun this game is. I completed the campaign but now I want to 100% this (and do the DLCs). So much content in this game, it's fantastic.

After not being gripped by FM7 well after launch I decided to re-install FH3. Forgot how fun this game is. I completed the campaign but now I want to 100% this (and do the DLCs). So much content in this game, it's fantastic.
Took me about 80-90 hours to fully 100% everything (not counting achievements)

If you've got the time, there are 50 Forzathons active right now. They'll get you a ton of cash and cars quickly. Gotta act quick though. Half expire on the 10th and the rest expire on the 11th.

Took a break from Motorsport and knocked out a bunch of Blizzard Mountain achievements. They were fun and hard. Still have the co-op achievements and Hot Wheels achievements and that should be it for Horizon.

Nice. I got 100% fairly recently, culminating with the This Is FORZA achievement - 10 races across the best routes Australia has to offer, limited to Horizon Edition cars only, finishing with two laps of the Goliath circuit.

Back