Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by RacerPaul, Jun 15, 2016.

1. KiroKai

KiroKai

I was at the construction site for barrel rolls and figured it's a great place to repeat ebisu. Still moderately annoying but way better than the dunes.

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  2. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

I tried Ebisu at the construction site but can never seem to get any there. The dunes work best for me. I was getting worried because the achievement tracker quit tracking my Ebisu skills after five. But it still gave me the achievement once I finally got 10. As for the barrel rolls, I do them at the timber mill.

3. torque99

torque99

I have recently been playing all the Cross Country runs/races in Hot Hatches and Off Roaders around the Yarra Valley area. I forgot how good FH3 can be with racing and the lighting. I have had some great close races bumper to bumper as they are quite hard to win if you make a mistake (no rewind).

If you want a challenge of tough, bouncy, deep water, jumps and a muddy fight I highly recommend setting these up with post rain and dawn and playing in cockpit views. :D

If you have the Xbox One X they also look so detailed and great in 4k coming back to it again after the Crew2/Gravel etc. I think these races in FH4 in the mountains around Edinburgh are going to be ace (Can't wait) :tup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

imported_rik19, VXR, raven214 and 2 others like this.
  4. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

I still do the Forzathons every week, but getting FE cars as prizes is a little pointless. Everyone's already got them. You can't sell them, and no one is buying them at the auction house. It took me about two months to sell the last surplus XJ220HE I won. I know the one I won today won't sell. I really have no choice but to remove it from my garage.

EDIT: Having said all that, i did put it up for auction and it sold for 244,000 credits. Why people are bidding up XJ220HEs when there are literally dozen in the auction house for the minimum 200,000 credits and they are literally being given away for free right now is beyond me.

EDIT EDIT: I think the buyers screen name, x3p1c sNiiPEZZx, tell me everything I need to know.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  5. urmie

urmie

What I don't understand with these Forzathons is the same old cars as the prizes. Aren't there other Forza Edition cars or rare cars that could be used as the Forzathon prize? Perhaps my memory is wrong, but aren't there some cars that were never apart of Forzathon? (either rare or Forza edition)

6. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

I'm really hoping they put the Porsche 928 up as a Forzathon prize once more since I know there are a lot of people who missed out on it when it was first made available.

7. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

I just finished this week's Forzathon and I'm wondering how much longer we will get them. FH2 has been removed from the store which means end of life is just around the corner. FH4 launches in a couple weeks. So will we get new Forzathons for FH3 for another 2 years until it reaches EoL?

8. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

It's going to be sad when FH3 retires from the store, not receiving updates for Forzathon, and so forth. I remember back in 2016 how excited we were for the game; adding many cool features, and even bringing old ones from the old forzas. Seeing it soon-to-end-up like FH2 makes me sad. :(

raven214, Populuxe Cowboy and Cloudy like this.
  9. CountessGardy

CountessGardy

Is there a fix for this bug?

Attached Files:

10. maxi25

maxi25

Seems the eurobeat was too much for the game. :lol:

11. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

Attention @CaptainTNT and @yabiggoose I posted the full list in the Forzathon thread, but here are the highlights. 61 Forzathon events have been posted early and they're all live. Two impossible to get cars are featured, the Porsche 928 and Porsche 914/6. I can confirm they are real. I got my second 928 and 914 this morning.
    Frequent Flyer - Get 3 Stars on the Airport Danger Sign to win the Porsche 928 GTS
    December 7 - Achieve 10 Stuntman or Airborne Pass Skills to win the Porsche 914/6
    (Stuntman Skill is Air, then land and immediately do a Near Miss. I did Airborne Pass. Just ran my Ramrunner in an offroad race a couple times, made sure to do my passing in the bouncy bits.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yabiggoose likes this.
  12. maxi25

maxi25

I guess I'll try for both along with what other challenges I can get.

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  13. imported_rik19

imported_rik19

Just playing this again guys, and ive just got all the fast travel boards like i have in horizon 4, but fast travel is not showing up on the map when i set a route..hmmm any ideas?

14. xmichael1999x

xmichael1999x

This is a Skill you have to buy first. You can only fasttravel to the Festivals.

imported_rik19 likes this.
  15. CSLACR

CSLACR

Found a new bug last night, where after uninstalling a design, it reverted back to the design when I reentered the festival.
    I went to paint it again, except now it kept the shade of blue from the design, and color options only changed the shade and effect on the blue from the design.

So I present, gold chrome baby blue.

Attached Files:

16. FT-1

FT-1

Forza Horizon 3 has been given an award for selling 600,000 boxed copies in the UK alone, as park of "30 years of play" campaign commemorating the best selling games in the UK:
    [​IMG]

For those interested, here is the rest of the list (spoiler alert: a lot of Call of Duty and FIFA)

Populuxe Cowboy and Cloudy like this.