Sebastian Vettel Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is nobody else taking the view that it's completely automated and perfectly on schedule? They gave an ambiguous timeframe with 1/1/14, not an absolute, the time to get angry is when everywhere is 2/1/14.
What time is it at Japan like?

Why should we get a grip? We have a right to moan on about this. And you and your buddy are right; I am inpatient. I stayed up to 3am just to play it last night and it wasn't there. And if you don't know me, I like stuff on time not `a few days late`. Call me arrogant or whatever, I think a lot of people would agree with me. `Get a grip!!!`.
You are not entitled to anything.
Edit: Except for triple posting, apparently.

My bet is this, 2AM in Japan right? so they should star working in about 6/7 hours, maybe then someone in PD will "push the button" to realease the update with that event. Don't know if they work in the 1st day of the year, maybe thats the reason. Wait some hours guys. :)

What time is it at Japan like?

It should be Thursday 2nd 02:10am.

The news sections mentioned something about that there will be seasonal event update 3am. So if the 3am means Japan GMT, the seasonal and Vettel challenges could come in 50 minutes. I could be wrong.

E: The challenges should already be installed with 1.02, all they need to do is a have a tiny update to unlock them, the same way as they do seasonal events.

The whole point of this is that they said that this event will be unlocked on the 1st of January. People keep coming and saying "oh but it's New Year's and they need the time off". If New Year's Day was going to be an issue in releasing this patch, they should have factored this into their plans and not said that they would release it on the 1st of January. As it stands, they said they would, and they haven't, regardless if there is a reason for it or not.

The news sections mentioned something about that there will be seasonal event update 3am. So if the 3am means Japan GMT, the seasonals and Vettel challenges could come in 50 minutes. I could be wrong.
There is no such thing as Japan GMT. The "G" in GMT is Greenwich, located in Great Britain. ;)

Of course it's automated, but if they weren't launching at midnight (like every other developer in the world who gives a date), they need to give a more specific time. Because otherwise you get what you see here... a bunch of people calling them out on it. Because scheduled or not, today IS 1/1/14, and it has been for some time now.
Tomorow will be another day; we have to learn patience. :cool:

Is nobody else taking the view that it's completely automated and perfectly on schedule? They gave an ambiguous timeframe with 1/1/14, not an absolute, the time to get angry is when everywhere is 2/1/14.

Well everywhere I am its 2/1/2014! It's a crying shame though cause they don't work like that. Would be so good though! I'd be like Kaz put down the champagne that I and my counterparts paid for this year and get this update cracking yeah!?

Of course it's automated, but if they weren't launching at midnight (like every other developer in the world who gives a date), they need to give a more specific time. Because otherwise you get what you see here... a bunch of people calling them out on it. Because scheduled or not, today IS 1/1/14, and it has been for some time now.

Oh, like Rockstar! :sly:

The news sections mentioned something about that there will be seasonal event update 3am. So if the 3am means Japan GMT, the seasonals and Vettel challenges could come in 50 minutes. I could be wrong.
Like some other guy said, it`ll probably be estimated in other countries because they will probs start work in 6/7 hours in Japan and they need someone to `Push the button` to unlock it. What some other guy said btw.

It would have been fun to play trough some new content today,but who knows,maybe they'll release it within an hour:P,but i'm not complaining,they probaly work harder then we think,so lets cut them some slack

Okay so who's willing to take one for the team to get Kaz to get that button pushed already?

Its okay hes asian and past his prime so I'm sure neither him nor his libido are that large!

How about y'all wait till the PSN updates itself? Which is usually around 4PM EST... if it doesn't then, then freak out. :lol:

Okay so who's willing to take one for the team to get Kaz to get that button pushed already?

Its okay hes asian and past his prime so I'm sure neither him nor his libido are that large!
I tweeted him, I`ll go back and check my twitter haha

My god people are impatient. It's not even noon in North America. People getting bent out of shape because it wasn't released in their particular time zone is kind of funny to be honest. Learn some patience people.

People have been patient, when in truth they shouldn't have even had to wait as the event should have been available when the other 2 were.

People have been patient, when in truth they shouldn't have even had to wait as the event should have been available when the other 2 were.
I could have not have existed at all.

Besides, I like the way they did it, here's your "Get used to it" event. Now here's a date for the "Prepare your diddly-hole" event. Seriously, let sony update itself... which again.. is around 4PM EST as I notice.

Well I guess patience is virtuous and all, but of course we all want the new cars.... I here 9 PM tonight USA central time or sometime in the morning in Japan is when the new seasonal update will be, which is "late" for Jan. 1. I suppose if your out in the Pacific it still feels like Jan 1 but not for most of us who were looking forward to the car. :lol:

I'm more concerned about the tire width glitch and the sounds. I really don't care about more time trials. Credits are useless if I can't buy a car and put aftermarket wheels on it or if it sounds completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back