Sebastian Vettel Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god people are impatient. It's not even noon in North America. People getting bent out of shape because it wasn't released in their particular time zone is kind of funny to be honest. Learn some patience people.
Actually I'm patient. But I thought these events opened automatically as soon as your timezone met the scheduled time.

My god people are impatient. It's not even noon in North America. People getting bent out of shape because it wasn't released in their particular time zone is kind of funny to be honest. Learn some patience people.

If someone says
Will be available on the 1st of January and it is the 1st, It should be playable.

Do you tell a parking officer, who is writing up a ticket cause your meter expired 10 minutes ago, learn some patience?

Remember that this one is still a holiday, the bad thing is that the update was announced for the 1st, we'll probably see the update along with the new seasonal event tomorrow 3:00 AM GMT...
at least I hope so :boggled:

If someone says
Will be available on the 1st of January and it is the 1st, It should be playable.

Do you tell a parking officer, who is writing up a ticket cause your meter expired 10 minutes ago, learn some patience?
THIS
Who says the opposite is ridiculous or never worked

Cant wait
f5.gif

Still not unlocked here in the States as of 10:51 EST. :(

The website developers need to utilize java script or something so posts automatically appear If that gets implemented then there will be no more of

f5.gif

Ontopic: This has happened before. It took PD days to realize the gt academy car weren't given to us yet.

I am looking forward to the standard X14 more than the "fan car" one,is that weird?:P But yeah,i'm kind of waiting for the update,so make it happen already.
Me too, the junior is basically a futuristic F3, the standard one should be the F1 version.

Me too, the junior is basically a futuristic F3, the standard one should be the F1 version.
I never really liked the fan car,to unrealistic imo.I do really hope that the remaining "X" cars do sound as good as the junior one,top notch sound quality:bowdown:

Was sad to see they weren't unlocked today, I was hoping to have something new today to cure my want for more content, I mean it makes sense to be waiting until 3am GMT so that they can release to patch to all in one go, but it sucks having to wait for the rest of the world to catch up! I'm sure if we were in the opposite positions this thread would be Packed with Americans and the like, it would be ten times the size it currently is and all of them would be griping about how much it sucks to have to wait for the Australians and other Oceanic countries to catch up just to them!

Well said Vivi22, it's borderline ridiculous reading the comments here, it's new years day for god sake, people deserve a break and so what if it's a day late or a few hours late - will it change your life so much that it's ruined? No, get a grip!!!

Virually every thread I see you post in you comment on how ridiculous it or the people in it are! If your comments are not in anyway related to the OP why on earth do you bother posting? Is your new years so boring you insist on starting flame wars with people who happen to have a different opinion than you? A great example of ridiculous is someone posting in a thread and contributing absolutely nothing to it besides showing the same features as a meglomaniac. Get a grip!

These people myself included have a right to gripe about having to search to find the correct information no matter the depth they need to go to find it. Besides if PD wanted a break for New Years why on earth would they state their intent to release content on New Years Day!?

Edit: It's coming on 4am here at the moment. Drinking and playing GT6 with the lads! Everyones setup with a tv and wheel. We can't wait for the update/event unlock, we're gonna drink and play until it does though. LOL!

Last edited:
Was sad to see they weren't unlocked today, I was hoping to have something new today to cure my want for more content, I mean it makes sense to be waiting until 3am GMT so that they can release to patch to all in one go, but it sucks having to wait for the rest of the world to catch up! I'm sure if we were in the opposite positions this thread would be Packed with Americans and the like, it would be ten times the size it currently is and all of them would be griping about how much it sucks to have to wait for the Australians and other Oceanic countries to catch up just to them!

Virually every thread I see you post in you comment on how ridiculous it or the people in it are! If your comments are not in anyway related to the OP why on earth do you bother posting? Is your new years so boring you insist on starting flame wars with people who happen to have a different opinion than you? A great example of ridiculous is someone posting in a thread and contributing absolutely nothing to it besides showing the same features as a meglomaniac. Get a grip!

These people myself included have a right to gripe about having to search to find the correct information no matter the depth they need to go to find it. Besides if PD wanted a break for New Years why on earth would they state their intent to release content on New Years Day!?
Exactly. 1+

Is nobody else taking the view that it's completely automated and perfectly on schedule? They gave an ambiguous timeframe with 1/1/14, not an absolute, the time to get angry is when everywhere is 2/1/14.
Of course it's automated, but if they weren't launching at midnight (like every other developer in the world who gives a date), they need to give a more specific time. Because otherwise you get what you see here... a bunch of people calling them out on it. Because scheduled or not, today IS 1/1/14, and it has been for some time now.

Well said Vivi22, it's borderline ridiculous reading the comments here, it's new years day for god sake, people deserve a break and so what if it's a day late or a few hours late - will it change your life so much that it's ruined? No, get a grip!!!
Why should we get a grip? We have a right to moan on about this. And you and your buddy are right; I am inpatient. I stayed up to 3am just to play it last night and it wasn't there. And if you don't know me, I like stuff on time not `a few days late`. Call me arrogant or whatever, I think a lot of people would agree with me. `Get a grip!!!`.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back