Sebastian Vettel Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we know of right now is at some point in the coming hours we will get some new seasonal events and the Red Bull challenges. Other than that it is all speculation. Let's just be happy to know we will be getting some new content and think of it as a bonus if we also get a VGT or a full blown patch.

People really need to learn to be patient. If you think about it, a day is technically more than 24 hours, so as long as they get the events up before the last timezone goes to January second, they are still putting it up on the first.

When this 'update' will come out?
Place your bets ladies and gentlemen!

p.s. got gold on license S-4 right now, so happy :gtpflag:

if it must be an update of some size i hope we get the bmw vgt car with some new seasonals plz a race for easy money i raced the nurburg ring in gt5 for a million credits a win 4 creds i would like some thing like that in gt6 eventually and ofcourse the red bull events unlocked which i would also lke to see the 2014 cars in the dealership so we can get different colors

People really need to learn to be patient. If you think about it, a day is technically more than 24 hours, so as long as they get the events up before the last timezone goes to January second, they are still putting it up on the first.
This!
I understand people talking because the excitment is too much. But when people cross the line of a good conversation and start complaining that is absurd. They got nothing to complaint about. Day 1 isn't over yet. Just calm down. Why don't you go to the same online room and race for a while while waiting? :dopey: You could share your views there and it will decrease the "PD is this or that" in the thread.

Edit: Also, for the post above: What? How about using some punctuation?

Last edited:
This!
I understand people talking because the excitment is too much. But when people cross the line of a good conversation and start complaining that is absurd. They got nothing to complaint about. Day 1 isn't over yet. Just calm down. Why don't you go to an online room and race for a while while waiting? :dopey: You could share your views and it will decrease the "PD is this or that" in the thread.
People buy game (not a cheap one) and they expect quality and good attitude from PD. Isn't it obvious? Because for many people it looks like PD doesnt give a shi** about some dates or fan's wishes (such as sounds, individual premium cars, etc.).. just saying I understand all those complaints in many ways

I'm guessing it will be around 10pm EST. I just have this gut feeling. ;)
Yea if it comes out 3:00 AM GMT, then that's around 10:00 PM EST probably 9:00 PM Central and 7:00 PM Pacific

People buy game (not a cheap one) and they expect quality and good attitude from PD. Isn't it obvious? Because for many people it looks like PD doesnt give a shi** about some dates or fan's wishes (such as sounds, individual premium cars, etc.).. just saying I understand all those complaints in many ways
Tell me where, in this case is PD acting wrong. 1Jan isn't over is it?

Seasonals are usually released on a thursday, so is it possible PD got the dates mixed up? It's 1 day, and quite an easy mistake to make.

I'm not saying PD is acting wrong I'm just saying your opinion about absurdity of some comments is wrong
I dont know how.

Look I understand that there is a lot of motives to complain, as you pointed out in your previous post. But this is clearly not one of them, so i do think the complaints about this one dont make sense.

The patience thing is worn out. I thought PD had it together with the release date, but they released a game that was half done and half the features of GT5 and GT4. I paid over $60 for this game and I have to wait for more of the game to come, either by patch or by DLC? PD has become very inconsistent. If they had known that they wouldn't have been able to release the events by the first of January, then why set that date? Why not just release all the events together? All of these inconsistencies are really annoying me, even as a hardcore fanboy. I don't think I need to be patient for things that were in the last game and that are missing in the next iteration.

I dont know how.

Look I understand that there is a lot of motives to complain, as you pointed out in your previous post. But this is clearly not one of them, so i do think the complaints about this one dont make sense.
read what "BayneHamlin1121" just said... it should help you to understand

The patience thing is worn out. I thought PD had it together with the release date, but they released a game that was half done and half the features of GT5 and GT4. I paid over $60 for this game and I have to wait for more of the game to come, either by patch or by DLC? PD has become very inconsistent. If they had known that they wouldn't have been able to release the events by the first of January, then why set that date? Why not just release all the events together? All of these inconsistencies are really annoying me, even as a hardcore fanboy. I don't think I need to be patient for things that were in the last game and that are missing in the next iteration.

Last time I checked 1Jan wasn't over.

Edit:
read what "BayneHamlin1121" just said... it should help you to understand

Read the post you quoted.

Last time I checked 1Jan isn't over.

Well it's January 2nd in Japan, where they're situated. It's about to be January 2nd in many places, and no one has the events. Unless they're waiting for the 1st to be mature in the Western parts, then I don't believe they're going to make it.

It's very tempting to start a thread called "ITS AVAILABLE!" about something completely unrelated.

It is in Tokyo. Do they have the events yet?
Well it's January 2nd in Japan, where they're situated. It's about to be January 2nd in many places, and no one has the events. Unless they're waiting for the 1st to be mature in the Western parts, then I don't believe they're going to make it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity

A basic rule of any discussion

Even if in Tokyyo is already 2nd Jan, there are places in the world where it is not.

1st of January is 1st of January. It should of been set to unlock automatically instead of keeping us waiting a day after. Why should we be patient when it even says `Unlocks 1st of January`. Urm no we should have it unlocked already. And if they are building a patch or working on it to add extras it should of been done a day before today not on the day. And to the people saying `Be patient for a couple of days or so`. Yeah? Well I don't see it saying `Unlocks the 3rd of January` or something like that. Do you? All I see is January the 1st.

Cool story, but it doesn't answer my question.
Well it should, at least if you can read and think.

I'll try to be more specific.

I'll assume they don't have the events in Tokyo yet.
I'll aslo assume they received the same notice (Events released on 1Jan).
Tokyo is 2nd Jan.
There are places in the world where it still is 1jan.
The notice doesn't referred any time zones.

Apply the charity principle on the 1Jan.

Conclusion. It is still possible that PD keeps their word, even in Tokyo.
I understand that, but it's already noon here in PST time zone, on the 1st of January. It's very annoying waiting for a small event for a whole day.
I understand you. Sometimes it can be very frustrating waiting for something we want. :)

1st of January is 1st of January. It should of been set to unlock automatically instead of keeping us waiting a day after. Why should we be patient when it even says `Unlocks 1st of January`. Urm no we should have it unlocked already. And if they are building a patch or working on it to add extras it should of been done a day before today not on the day. And to the people saying `Be patient for a couple of days or so`. Yeah? Well I don't see it saying `Unlocks the 3rd of January` or something like that. Do you? All I see is January the 1st.

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back