Sebastian Vettel Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian Vettel Events are free and you complain because they will be available after January 1st ?

Nonsense!
The reason why people are angry is because, while technically, it should be out by now, there's nothing saying it's not coming in roughly 5 1/2 hours.

But seriously PD need to pick a timezone and stick with it that way we can all be on the same page.
They have. It is clearly stated right here:
Furthermore, a second bonus event is planned to be held from 2 January 2014 3:00AM GMT to 30 January 2014 3:00AM. Again, this event will allow you to win up to 6,000,000 credits when combined with the Consecutive Log in Bonus, so if you participate in both special events you could earn up to 12,000,000 credits!

I understand this is about the seasonal events but do you not think that the Red Bull event will also be released at this time. I truly believe that PD
meant Jan. 2nd like the scheduled release of the seasonal

Furthermore, a second bonus event is planned to be held from 2 January 2014 3:00AM GMT to 30 January 2014 3:00AM. Again, this event will allow you to win up to 6,000,000 credits when combined with the Consecutive Log in Bonus, so if you participate in both special events you could earn up to 12,000,000 credits!

I understand this is about the seasonal events but do you not think that the Red Bull event will also be released at this time. I truly believe that PD
well they clearly haven't made themselves clear or at least the majority of people here don't pay attention.

I just think those Japanese guys mean available 2014, but their display just suck and shows 01-01-2014...

All we know of right now is at some point in the coming hours we will get some new seasonal events and the Red Bull challenges. Other than that it is all speculation. Let's just be happy to know we will be getting some new content and think of it as a bonus if we also get a VGT or a full blown patch.
Oh, so we know that this is going to happen in the coming hours for sure?
And how do we know this? Because GTPlanet says something will be out on Jan 2?
So we are supposed to give more credit to a third party than the in game message that "This event begins on January 1st 2014"?

And why is it that GTPlanet doesn't mention anything about the missing content and the obvious lackings in the news? Seems that it doesn't really reflect what the community thinks.

So we are supposed to give more credit to a third party than the in game message that "This event begins on January 1st 2014"?

And why is it that GTPlanet doesn't mention anything about the missing content and the obvious lackings in the news? Seems that it doesn't really reflect what the community thinks.
Why don't they mention it? Ever heard of surprises?

And that's still January 1st in the USA.

A

And that is why I said earlier that it will probably be at 10:00pm EST. for the US. I am truly puzzled at why so many people are getting worked up over this when it clearly states as such in your quote. If people would just read whats there and then convert that time to their own time zone, then maybe they would understand and we wouldn't have all these pages of crying and complaining about when this will be released. I myself have never expected it to be made available until the time I stated, 10pm EST. for the US. Everybody just needs to calm down until then. If its not released at that time, then you can start complaining. For now though, just relax and enjoy the game, or whatever else you feel like doing. 👍

When I called PS when my preordered GT6 game wasn't available she said that it goes off of pacific time? Which isn't true because I called at 1:00 a.m on Dec 6 to tell them I had no download available for GT6 and when I hung up 1 minute later it appeared. So who knows it comes when it comes. It just sucks because most people have off from work today and have the time to play.

PSN pre-orders do seem to unlock at 1:00am local time. The '1 minute later it appeared' thing was just coincidence. Anyway I'm almost certain it'll be unlocked at 3:00am GMT.

The sense made in this thread is on par with YouTube comments...

At 3:00am GMT, The seasonal events reset, adding the new ones, aswell as what can only be the X14 unlocks. Please, read, it helps. How much clearer can it be?

And that's still January 1st in the USA.

It's still January 1st for me too, for only for one more hour. But for the majority of the earth's population it's Jan 2.
On a related note I saw a guy wearing very wide cut trousers, this cat was clearly still in the 70's so maybe we are all going by his calendar and the content will be released in 40 odd years?

It's easy enough for PD to write the exact time in a format that everyone can relate to, they already have the mechanisms in place with the seasonal events.

But the thing is, it will change at 3am GMT. Is it ideal? No. Is it still a set time? Defiantly.

Guys seriously have a word with yourself and get a grip. It's New Years day, most people are not at work today and all this thread is people whinging like spoilt little brats. It will be out soon enough but please give it a rest.

The sense made in this thread is on par with YouTube comments...

At 3:00am GMT, The seasonal events reset, adding the new ones, aswell as what can only be the X14 unlocks. Please, read, it helps. How much clearer can it be?

I've seen you loudly blazon this message in the thread. So how much clearer can it be?
Well, what's clear to me is that it's your speculation.
I've also seen another message "This event begins on January 1st 2014." So I ask you, how much clearer can it be?

So, which message do I trust? One is straight from the developers, but maybe you are part of the development team, in which case I'm curious to know when the track editor will be out?

For your information that information you are claiming is coming from GTP is actually information from the PlayStation Europe site. Also if you ever really paid attention to the seasonal events some of the current one end at 3AM GMT Jan 2nd. Wow that seems odd to end at the same time the new ones are coming out.
If you want to bitch about something at least have your stuff sorted out. I'm merely just trying to point out what is posted from PSN
LINK FOR YOUR PLEASURE RIGHT HERE:
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/18/gran-turismo-6-red-bull-x-challenge-goes-live-today/

I've seen you loudly blazon this message in the thread. So how much clearer can it be?
Well, what's clear to me is that it's your speculation.
I've also seen another message "This event begins on January 1st 2014." So I ask you, how much clearer can it be?

So, which message do I trust? One is straight from the developers, but maybe you are part of the development team, in which case I'm curious to know when the track editor will be out?
It does not speculate the time zone. That being said, we do not know Jan 1st, where. It's still the 1st in the US and Canada, I have no idea why they would go by US standards, but of now, they are still in the benchmark, and will be in NA anyways when it supposedly will go live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back