Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
Its not easy I'll admit (infact, "not easy" is being kind to be honest) but its not impossible and I say this as a person who managed to do it with a DS3.
I expected it to require a full on no mistakes approach, but I screwed up a few times and easily golded all three.

Wait, so the 80's versions of the tracks,... they just moved the tarmac around a bit and left the surroundings as they are?

Fail.

The tracks were the only bits of this that I was particularly looking forward to. I'm now more interested in the MitsuVGT... :(

Wait, so the 80's versions of the tracks,... they just moved the tarmac around a bit and left the surroundings as they are?

Fail.

The tracks were the only bits of this that I was particularly looking forward to. I'm now more interested in the MitsuVGT... :(
The mistu in my opinion is pretty poor to drive. The tracks are epic, sure some of the buildings aren't "old" but the layouts are totally different and a big change.

Fail.

I dunno about you but I don't drive around the tracks to admire the buildings and scenary. The layout is what matters, and they're both brilliant

Cars are good, sounds aren't amazing, they're good enough. Effort in the tracks is very poor, as mentioned. You can't feel immersed in the eighties when everything but the track itself is modern. Monza is ok but they put no effort in Brands, they didn't even bother putting the gravel back in at Druids. Very poor.

The TTs were ok but the track limits were harsh on Monza and I don't know why they went back to single lap, auto disqualification format.

Cars are good, sounds aren't amazing, they're good enough. Effort in the tracks is very poor, as mentioned. You can't feel immersed in the eighties when everything but the track itself is modern. Monza is ok but they put no effort in Brands, they didn't even bother putting the gravel back in at Druids. Very poor.

The TTs were ok but the track limits were harsh on Monza and I don't know why they went back to single lap, auto disqualification format.
To make it more challenging is why they went to the single lap format. The tracks are great with the recofigs!

From what I've read from you on here Samus, nothing will ever satisfy you.

Senna car's is best cars in the gt6. ;) Nice openwheelers they are. Lot's of power. And the suspension work are great. The formula f3 really tell where is bumbs on the road. Almost airborne in indy track finish line.

Anyone noticed the fact that the Lotus has custom parts? I'd love it if we could eventually have online championships with development races.

I've noticed the 97T and Ralt both rely heavily on you pushing beyond what's sane/reasonable. You need to put all your trust into them to get the best out of them.

From what I've read from you on here Samus, nothing will ever satisfy you.
Well PD should try harder. After 6 months and hype I expected better than that. I don't know how anyone can be satisfied with the tracks, they put barely any effort in. The cars are good but it's not enough to save this game.

It's a good point, for someone who seems to be so active on the forums @Samus , you don't seem to enjoy playing the game.

..,and? I stick around here to keep up with the game series, discuss it and see if they are going to do something great.

I found that, for the F3, the low speed understeer was immense, and that it has way, way too much downforce compared to it's power output. For the one that I won I'll probably start by shedding most of that downforce.

Well PD should try harder. After 6 months and hype I expected better than that. I don't know how anyone can be satisfied with the tracks, they put barely any effort in. The cars are good but it's not enough to save this game.

Sorry to hear that, though nobody is claiming that this is some kind of giant game-rejuvanating miracle. You can't consider each addition PD make in terms of whether it has transformed the game into something great or not, you just have to ask yourself if you're having fun at that given moment.

SCER: 9715921
With a passion, it was my main obstacle in the F3 time trial as well as the F1 time trial.

Me too. 3 tenths off gold on F3. The one in a million I get turn 1 right, I mess up the last one and lose back time to my ghost.

I find I can trust the 97T but its like any car, push it too hard and it snaps back and your gone. Its an enjoyable and terrifying car to drive at the same time, odd mix of emotions towards it eh? :P

I am just trying to get silver in the Brands Hatch race. I have silver in everything else which I am pretty pleased about. PD actually make us work for this one.

Monza layout is nearly completely different and Brands is massively changed as far as configuration. If you're upset about the buildings, stop looking at them and drive faster! The game is focusing on the driving physics - not the scenery. As for the sounds, the best in the game are with these two new cars. End of story.

["hsv, post: 9715934, member: 241191"]Equally, I don't see how anybody could be that dissatisfied with this content.[/quote]

There's a lack of real damage.

Just checked the Kaz Q&A sub forum, quite surprised to not find “Any chances of a Ralt F3 base model?” yet. This car alone adds hours of gameplay to the game. Loving the update, thank you PD, keep them coming!👍
do it lol

i actually tought i opened it already but seems i didn't

Back