Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
Bizarrely, for the 97T the in-game sound is better than the promo video sound :lol:

Yes, certainly. When I saw that promo video I was ashamed of PD as usual. Terrible, terrible sound that seems like it was taken from the Peugeot 908. But once I got to the pre-race screen with the Lotus I could hear it wasn't that same sound, and I'm very impressed with what they did with it. Sounds very good and for PD standards is off the charts.

PD really did these three cars justice. I'm so happy that I get to drive them, and it's especially amazing that we can even customize the 97T! They all sound awesome, too. The only gripe I have is the modern surroundings of the 80's tracks and the Mitsubishi VGT's sound. Overall I give the update an 88/100. The Mitsubishi is sorta minor, especially since this update was more about Senna.

Was kind of fun, but I'm very disappointed at how little gameplay that added. Maybe an hour at best, including being forced to watch through the slideshows.

F3 sounded great. 97T just sounded annoying, like a great sounding car played through the world's worst car stereo.

Was a good update, if this sort of thing happened every month or two. Wasn't worth making a big fuss about and hyping up for six months though. Selling systems based on 4 time trials? Please.

and my whole game got corrupted so I have to re download the whole game and all the updates.

Yeah, be careful guys. Was running a free run room at 80's Monza, in the 97T Lotus. Backed out after 20 minutes to change my setup which gave me a blue screen with different languages, and prompts to set up my console. My accounts and other things needed to be recreated but thankfully all of my game data, games and media were still there.

Looks like you're right. Interesting...
I won't lie, I first saw it on the little snipet prior to starting the F3 challenge for the first time, they talked about it (or "texted" about it rather). No worries, she is a blast too - but I cannot stop driving the 97T!!!!!! Approx 50 laps at 80's Monza now.

Was kind of fun, but I'm very disappointed at how little gameplay that added. Maybe an hour at best, including being forced to watch through the slideshows.

F3 sounded great. 97T just sounded annoying, like a great sounding car played through the world's worst car stereo.

Was a good update, if this sort of thing happened every month or two. Wasn't worth making a big fuss about and hyping up for six months though. Selling systems based on 4 time trials? Please.

You can use the cars wherever you want - you don't have to just do the challenges. Also, you can press circle to skip the sideshows. ;). Not sure where the complaints about the sounds are coming from - they sound great when driving from bumper or cockpit cam..

PD really did these three cars justice. I'm so happy that I get to drive them, and it's especially amazing that we can even customize the 97T! They all sound awesome, too. The only gripe I have is the modern surroundings of the 80's tracks and the Mitsubishi VGT's sound. Overall I give the update an 88/100. The Mitsubishi is sorta minor, especially since this update was more about Senna.
Don't really know why they pushed that out along with the senna stuff, it's like an artist releasing a top album but the last track is someone playing a recorder out of tune.

Besides this VGT car is like most other prototype cars in th GT universe, completely irrelevant.

One thing I did notice with the 97T at 80's Monza, was that a slight tweak to the setup and stretching the lower gears decreased my TT challenge laptime by nearly 10 seconds (1:23 vs 1:14). Admittedly I only ran 2 laps in the TT but they weren't that bad. Having the front downforce nearly the same as the rear downforce seems to work wonders too.

BST o_O... isn't Greenwich in England? (rethorical question)
Yes it is, just like France is in Central Europe.

GMT is a time standard (like UTC, which is pretty much the same time, but a different standard). The time it actually is in England right now is an hour ahead of GMT because we've moved to British Summer Time. Just like the time it actually is in France right now is an hour ahead of CET because you've moved to Central European Summer Time.
500GMT=5am

You english speaking countries need to get rid of am/pm times
I did. That's why I used a 24 hour clock in every post I've made in this thread regarding times.
I still don't know when that maintenance is due lol
It finished about 90 minutes ago and a 1.4 Gb update is now available.

The 80's tracks are fantastic!

That's the senna tribute done......
allgoldsennatrophy.jpg

Oh man gutted it's a large update, now have to leave it overnight so can't touch it today, the sounds seem greatly improved, well done PD, they seem to have nailed it :cheers: .

I knew it was going to be a joke this morning. I happened to wake up around 2 and let it update. Took longer to install, than download for some reason. The only download today was 1.08...right?

you should rid of music in the replays lol

also where are my sparks? :D
Oh there are sparks, the driver was just so smooth the kerbs didn't find the bottom of the car. Outside the "challenges" she throws mega sparks !

I knew it was going to be a joke this morning. I happened to wake up around 2 and let it update. Took longer to install, than download for some reason. The only download today was 1.08...right?
Why is it a joke? Yes 1.08 was the only update.

Latest Posts

Back