September DLC confirmed!

Wooo, this means I have to buy more Microsoft points. I wonder what they'll include this time, hopefully some more classic cars which I've enjoyed driving recently.

Unlike most months, this one seems to have flown by, so the wait for DLC after the last, epic pack has been much easier. As ever, hoping for the new 3-series and new Vauxhall Astra VXR.

As always I am just hoping for more classics, or cult icons. I am really hoping for the Renault Megane R26.R which set the FWD Ring record.

More pocket breakage that I must resist, if I ever want to upgrade the stereo in my car. Have fun with the upcoming DLC folks. Take a lap or drift one, for me.

See you once my ride sounds better.
[sad Dopplegagger]

And? There should be two more DLC packs at least: September and October. And we can already surmise two cars that will appear in these last two: The Citroen DS4 which was removed from the July Car Pack and replaced with the Spyker, and the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 which is the final SRT car to appear in the game....unless, of course, they do a Final Pack and include a regular Challenger SRT8 outside of the Horizon Pre-Order. (The Jeep probably won't appear until October's car pack so that the Charger SRT8, 300 SRT8 and Jeep SRT8 will be roughly equidistant apart.)

Wasn't there a rumour one or two DLCs ago that the Mini Coupe would also be coming to Forza 4? I'm sure I read that somewhere but I'm not sure if there's something to it.

Personally I wish they would focus this pack on some older goodies, since the August pack focused more on new vehicles.

Wow another wishlist thread? Really? lol, in that case I would love a newer VW Beetle (the original one, not the fat-Golf) and more pre-1980 Japanese cars please!

I'd be more than happy to see the F12berlinetta make it into Forza before Christmas or whenever they stop with the FM4 add-ons; whichever comes first.

I'll handle the clues

2nd Version of Clue 1. Inspired by a weekend of watching sports car racing at Watkins Glen

2nd Version of clue 2. If you didn't know who made this car you would think it was Italian

3rd Clue. Clue number 3 is for car number 3

4th Clue. It's record still stands

5th Clue. Someday you'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me

6th Clue. One of the most beautiful cars ever built, now possibly one of the rarest pieces of Italian masterwork ever. At least in the US.

7th Clue. It was designed in part by Pininfarina, but it ain't from Italy.

8th Clue. This car is so rare even James Bond couldn't spy his way into one.

9th Clue. Who was Conan's Nemesis in the original Conan the Barbarian movie and what was the symbol of his army?

10th Clue. I love it when a plan comes together

Really...we're getting a Ford Model 'A' sweet

How do you know if we dont even know yet

EDIT: Alot of people at the official forums say the car for clue 2 is either the Model A or T , First Generation Fiat 500 , or The original MINI they also say car 1 is also a hybrid or Model A or T

Back