September DLC confirmed!

Shocking as in the trailer is ****.

Shocking that T10 weren't permitted to show all the cars in that video.

GetPhoto.ashx

I downloaded the Pennzoil pack and the Porsche pack last night before I went to bed. Kinda' weird that neither were showing in the FM Marketplace but the XBOX games add-on section...I'm glad I waited on the good deal on the Porsche's. Looking forward to getting off of work today (nothing unusual about that).

Got the DLC pack yesterday. I only purchased the GMC Van and slapped an A-Team livery on it. I was modding it to high F class, for starters, and I noticed I was adding performance parts and it stayed at F100 lol. Eventually it went up... after it had some 300hp... and then I drove it and understood why

I also tried the Viper gts-r rivals event. Looked up the leaderboard fastest times and of 400 the fastest was around 2:06ish, which is about 5sec faster than what the car did in real life at Road America.

The Vipers when stock seem to have a much less chrome/metallic silver on the car than the real thing. Might just be my eyes though. They are still my favorite regardless, I was just wondering if anyone else thought the same thing?

The Vipers when stock seem to have a much less chrome/metallic silver on the car than the real thing. Might just be my eyes though. They are still my favorite regardless, I was just wondering if anyone else thought the same thing?

That's what I was thinking looking at the pics.

Yeah, pretty lame about the Vipers. But I think I'd drive the Viper race cars that are already in the game than these two anyway, so I don't really feel I'm missing out by not having them.

Agreed, the GTS-R's metallic paint looks a bit hit & miss.

Took these two photos last night, doesn't seem too bad here, but they still appear to look more glossy than metallic.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

This last shot makes 'em look plain awful, maybe because of the amount of cars on screen, though I've never experienced this issue before.

GetPhoto.ashx

Agreed, the GTS-R's metallic paint looks a bit hit & miss.

Took these two photos last night, doesn't seem too bad here, but they still appear to look more glossy than metallic.

X
GetPhoto.ashx

X

Comparing the two studio shots :/
dsc0057627x367.jpg

Considering the limited colour options in game, it looks alright.
The car itself looks like a beast!

How does it compare to other GT cars for driving?

dsc0057627x367.jpg

How does it compare to other GT cars for driving?

In stock form the GTS-R's are very grippy, you can feel the downforce created by that massive rear wing.

Top speed not quite able to outperform simpliarily specced class cars, but they have great default handling, and brakes.

So much better all round than the standard stock GTS model IMO, and that noise ;)

Now need also Renault Espace F1

+1000000

Back