September DLC confirmed!

Sadly, I'm going to skip this one. Not enough variety. The Viper race cars are nice though.

This may be a pack the older folks (like me) and vintage car enthusiasts can enjoy.
Not every car has to do 300+kph (180+mph)

I like plenty of cars that can't go that fast. Not many of them are classics though.

I don't think "variety" is the word you want. What you're looking for is "there are too many classic cars in this one."

I, for one, like this pack. Although, it is a bit ironic that people who wanted the GTS-R's are now complaining that they're in the game finally, but I do agree, that one should be free as they are the reason for the 11 cars in this pack. What they could have done is add one to these last two packs, but...that just means there's another 10 cars waiting in October and it seems like the 2012 Jeep SRT8 and maybe the Mini Coupe will be among the vehicles in that back.

VXR
I know it's unlikely, but I would be very happy if the MG had a V8 thrown in.

You mean the MGB GT V8? I would love that car. Much better than the MGC in terms of horsepower, overall weight and weight distribution. It used the same Buick-based aluminum block 215 cid V8 that everyone else in England seemed to use, like Rover and Morgan and Triumph.

7891755148_e07610f9a7_o.jpg

I think I'm most excited about the Bugeye. I hope they have a good conversion for it to make it a cool little race car. I love those little things with fat tires and in race trim.

AndrewWrightBugeye.jpg

Since it's a regular GMC Vandura.... because this is Forza... first thing that came into my head is one of Japan's car cultures. Dajiban's. Race Vans.

Obviously we don't have Dodge Vans, but still, we're going to have a big van with a big V8!

I smell a Europe vs USA van championship brewing

ford-transit-trophy-jarama.jpg

:dopey::dopey:

A little food for thought for you guys. Of the DLC cars we have received so far, for the year range of 1940-2009, there have been 94 cars. For the year range of 2010-2013, there have been 82 cars. So yes there have been more "classic" cars, however the proportion of cars per year for the "modern" cars is much greater.

A little food for thought for you guys. Of the DLC cars we have received so far, for the year range of 1940-2009, there have been 94 cars. For the year range of 2010-2013, there have been 82 cars. So yes there have been more "classic" cars, however the proportion of cars per year for the "modern" cars is much greater.

I don't have a problem with those numbers at all. New cars keeps the game fresh, new and up to date while still giving us a good oldies.

This was more for the people complaining that there aren't enough modern cars (or too many classics) being released.

I would hardly call 2009 a "classic"

Where has T12 been? This pack announced along with a boatload of info on Horizon and yet no new articles in the news section... Someone is slacking. :P

I would hardly call 2009 a "classic"

What can I say, I needed a cutoff point. In any case though, if you add more years to the "modern/newer" category, then that would mean that there are more "modern/newer" cars in the game, and the people complaining about too many classics don't have a leg to stand on.

Basically people are just doing the usual complaining that a car they want isn't in the game yet.

Latest Posts

Back